Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows her hair looks awful, right?! Like, how can you pay a hairdresser to make your roots look that terrible and be happy about it?! I’m honestly so confused - I genuinely think she chooses for her hair to look so bad 😲

Reactions: 7
Omg that's not allowed unless a registered charity. Good way to make money though..how gross

Reactions: 2
her stories about not wearing a bra- just because you can get away with it doesn’t mean you should 😂especially with her nipple piercings and the fact they aren’t exactly small- i bet she gets people just staring at her tits when she’s out

Reactions: 2
her stories about not wearing a bra- just because you can get away with it doesn’t mean you should 😂especially with her nipple piercings and the fact they aren’t exactly small- i bet she gets people just staring at her tits when she’s out
Most probably what she is hoping for! I can imagine her being the type to go out and think everyone is staring at her because they fancy her/jealous of her/want to be her etc

Reactions: 7
Ah poor Angel, no one wants to help you make cash of Instagram anymore 😭😭
Because angel we are all sick to the back teeth of seeing it all over our feeds by every Tom dick and Harry!!!
Instagram has just been so over used now and had its day!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.