Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for engagement “nO sUpPorT” then shares “you’re more than your Instagram” quote, duck is she doing really?

Support what? A thirsty photo? Or, are you talking about your constant fast fashion aff link shills and glasses ADs? Has your commission income dropped, AnGeL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Begging for engagement “nO sUpPorT” then shares “you’re more than your Instagram” quote, duck is she doing really?

Support what? A thirsty photo? Or, are you talking about your constant fast fashion aff link shills and glasses ADs? Has your commission income dropped, AnGeL?
Nailed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

All the drugs and drink - she doesn't have a clue what she's on about!

Reactions: 6
Did she really book a day off to go shopping in Primark??
I'm pretty sure her 4 day week means she gets Friday off.

Reactions: 4
“I don’t do primark hauls because they are not affiliated and I make no money from showing you what I got” is what she should have said.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I don’t do primark hauls because they are not affiliated and I make no money from showing you what I got” is what she should have said.
Omg she is so up herself “I have a life outside of Instagram” errrr you posted about going to primark on...wait for it...Instagram! Don’t pretend you have a life Luce, she just doesn’t want to have to say “I got 20-22 in this” in everything

Reactions: 12
'I have a life outside Instagram

3 days previous

'Like my photos please'

WHAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her life outside Instagram is going to sit outside at the pub, in the freezing cold. Whilst posting a load of photos on Instagram. Score! Winning Luce

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she is so up herself “I have a life outside of Instagram” errrr you posted about going to primark on...wait for it...Instagram! Don’t pretend you have a life Luce, she just doesn’t want to have to say “I got 20-22 in this” in everything
I'm absolutely howling! She is hilarious! No time to do a Primark haul because it eats into her drinking time !

Anyone else completely icked out by her manky teeth and the ever visible piercings on her sagging implants !

Did she really book a day off to go shopping in Primark??
I'm pretty sure her 4 day week means she gets Friday off.
Living her best life clearly ! I'm embarrassed for her !

Reactions: 9
Her latest grid post is gross. Wouldn’t be Curvyluce without her tit pierced nipples on show. Lame.

Reactions: 8
I don't do Primark hauls....yeah cause Primark is tit hun. It's actually overpriced for what it is and omg the clothes don't wash well. Plus looks tit off the hanger. You really are up yourself Luce and don't kid yourself that you have a life. Your life revolves around getting smashed and watching Harry Potter and taking photos for insta. That's it.

Reactions: 7
What the duck does she look like in her pics??!!
Bright pink top with clashing red lips
Bright yellow hair
Bright yellow manky teeth
Yea I aspire to be like you on the daily luce 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
CurvyJuice: my engagement is awful lately

Also CurvyJuice: swipe up to buy every item of clothing I put on my wonky chebs and stinking camel toe so I can earn cash to fund my piss head bleeping lifestyle and buy wizard wands

Also CurvyJuice: I have a life outside of Instagram

Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.