Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap from last thread:

* still spends half her life boozing
* still a spoilt nasty piece of work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwwww didn’t I win the title race with curvy luce always one the juice? I like this one too though!!

She’s SO rancid, that lass she attacked has deactivated Instagram cos her ridiculous sheep attacked her. If the comment really upset her THIS MUCH then why not reach out to the lass in DMs and chat there? Oh yeah cos she turned hers off for her MeNtaL HeaLtH but acts like this? Get in the bin, head.

Reactions: 12
Forgive me, you’re very right....I’m a week deep into a run of consecutive nightshifts and didn’t scroll back enough.

Admin, can you change the title please?
To:
Curvyluce always on the juice

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Forgive me, you’re very right....I’m a week deep into a run of consecutive nightshifts and didn’t scroll back enough.

Admin, can you change the title please?
To:
Curvyluce always on the juice
Aw noooooo, don’t be daft. Any title we all come up with is usually a good pick :)

Reactions: 2
Awwwww didn’t I win the title race with curvy luce always one the juice? I like this one too though!!

She’s SO rancid, that lass she attacked has deactivated Instagram cos her ridiculous sheep attacked her. If the comment really upset her THIS MUCH then why not reach out to the lass in DMs and chat there? Oh yeah cos she turned hers off for her MeNtaL HeaLtH but acts like this? Get in the bin, head.
Is this about the thing she posted about that girl saying she was brave? I think she meant it as a compliment like its refreshing to see a normal person with no fake teeth, filler etc. Why not say to the girl personally that stes a bit offended by use of the word brave? She's so nasty 😭

Reactions: 8
Is this about the thing she posted about that girl saying she was brave? I think she meant it as a compliment like its refreshing to see a normal person with no fake teeth, filler etc. Why not say to the girl personally that stes a bit offended by use of the word brave? She's so nasty 😭
Yeah!!!!!! If she was so pressed over it then that’s her warped issues to deal with. She takes everything as an attack.

She even replied with a rude comment back to someone asking if she’s cold.

Reactions: 4
She is a nasty witch! She actually goes on like some mental health advocate yet bullied someone off of social media. What a horrible bleep.

Reactions: 12
She’s a scruffy witch. She posted it on her story “why am I brave? Because I posted a selfie because I look good” yet in her comments is playing her little violin with “I honestly questioned so much after reading the comment. Like do my arms look right? Is there something stuck in my teeth?” - make your mind up. Are you looking for sympathy or claiming to be some boss witch who looks good?

Reactions: 13
She’s a really really nasty piece of work I don’t know how people don’t see through it! No real friends and an absolute bully.

Well isn’t this just the epitome of first world problems 😆
What an idiot. She should have done what we did in January and bought it all then. Even my dog knows that this Summer might be a wash out and pools, BBQ’s, etc etc will all be sold out (I do have a holiday booked, if we go, we go. Who knows...).

Reactions: 3
What an idiot. She should have done what we did in January and bought it all then. Even my dog knows that this Summer might be a wash out and pools, BBQ’s, etc etc will all be sold out (I do have a holiday booked, if we go, we go. Who knows...).
I must say I had to drum this into my other half the other week as he didn’t think they would sell out 🙈. I got my own way in the end after most stuff was out of stock or not available for delivery in our area 😃

Reactions: 5
Her launching on that poor commenter and the mob going after her; she really is a prize bleep isn’t she.

I really hope that lady isn’t affected too much by this and her mental health is OK. By the sounds of it she used social media as a support mechanism and has now been hounded and attacked for trying to be nice.

This has enraged me so much, she is a total bully.

Her launching on that poor commenter and the mob going after her; she really is a prize bleep isn’t she.

I really hope that lady isn’t affected too much by this and her mental health is OK. By the sounds of it she used social media as a support mechanism and has now been hounded and attacked for trying to be nice.

This has enraged me so much, she is a total bully.
why is she getting away with this? I’m absolutely incensed at this. That poor bleeping girl posted calling Lucy brave because she herself isn’t and associates confidence/bravery as something bleeping good.
I hope at some point in time Lucy reads this thread, in secret like the little bleeping goblin she is, and feels like tit. I hope she feels like absolute trash because of what a horrible, spiteful, disgusting, trampy piece of shite she is. In fact you know what she is? A mink with money. Nobody likes a mink with money, especially not money they’ve even worked for. Argh I’m so mad.

I actually follow quite a few plus size accounts as being plus sized myself I like the fashion inspiration, and some of them get on my nerves a bit but seeing the way Lucy is/the way she lives her life it makes them all seem really bloody lovely in comparison. She’s the most horrible spiteful twit I’ve ever come across and I don’t even know her personally. If she such a horrid bleep on Instagram imagine what she’s like in real life?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.