Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Never mind telling people to fix their mindset - fix your attitude you Gobby Cow !!

These people that she speaks to like shit, are the people who allow her to make money from her account & be gifted these items!

I think she might be one of the vilest people I have ever come across. She’s poisonous & clearly deeply unhappy & troubled. Oozes out of her.

Reactions: 14

JSquared

VIP Member
I see she has amended her bio and taken the bit out about her being kind or whatever it was. She’s finally got the message… she’s a vile bitch!

J2607

VIP Member
That BNP themed room is fucking AWFUL. Strikes me as though it’s some themed bar abroad which thinks that’s what it is to be British. So tacky.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I really can not stand the girl, she’s a fucking bully. How she outed that poor girl on her story the other day when she clearly was going through her own issues and was saying something she thought was a nice comment. She’s a horrible horrible girl. Also what’s the whole issue that no one can point out she’s lost weight... Nutter
AND she has the absolute audacity to hashtag “mental health” on her posts with that behaviour?? It means people searching for mental health advocates to follow will find this total passive aggressive, short answer replier, binge drinking, full on CLOWN. Makes me as sick as her cracked lipstick and Garfield pants.

Reactions: 13
Her launching on that poor commenter and the mob going after her; she really is a prize cunt isn’t she.

I really hope that lady isn’t affected too much by this and her mental health is OK. By the sounds of it she used social media as a support mechanism and has now been hounded and attacked for trying to be nice.

This has enraged me so much, she is a total bully.
why is she getting away with this? I’m absolutely incensed at this. That poor fucking girl posted calling Lucy brave because she herself isn’t and associates confidence/bravery as something fucking good.
I hope at some point in time Lucy reads this thread, in secret like the little fucking goblin she is, and feels like shit. I hope she feels like absolute trash because of what a horrible, spiteful, disgusting, trampy piece of shite she is. In fact you know what she is? A mink with money. Nobody likes a mink with money, especially not money they’ve even worked for. Argh I’m so mad.

I actually follow quite a few plus size accounts as being plus sized myself I like the fashion inspiration, and some of them get on my nerves a bit but seeing the way Lucy is/the way she lives her life it makes them all seem really bloody lovely in comparison. She’s the most horrible spiteful twat I’ve ever come across and I don’t even know her personally. If she such a horrid cunt on Instagram imagine what she’s like in real life?!

Dannib88

Chatty Member
So she’s had a tummy bug and not eaten anything since Monday, yet 21 hours ago she posted she was out for a massive pub lunch?? If you’re going to lie at least delete your other stories! 🙄

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I’m so tempted to message her and say hi, you look really shit in that photo. Perhaps you need to start looking after yourself more! I wonder what she would say to that because she clearly can’t take a compliment so she’d maybe prefer a rude message instead 🤷‍♀️ ungrateful cow!

I was watching the Primark "How I do my makeup" video earlier and then saw these MAC stories.
How many times does she want to say she is excited?
do you mean she’s exciteeeeeed! Hate the way she speaks. No offence to anyone else, she just winds me up so much!

• Haha
She’s a scruffy bitch. She posted it on her story “why am I brave? Because I posted a selfie because I look good” yet in her comments is playing her little violin with “I honestly questioned so much after reading the comment. Like do my arms look right? Is there something stuck in my teeth?” - make your mind up. Are you looking for sympathy or claiming to be some boss bitch who looks good?

Elmo17

“I don’t do primark hauls because they are not affiliated and I make no money from showing you what I got” is what she should have said.

• Heart

rololovesme

I once replied to one of her stories about a game of thrones storyline she was talking about, I can’t remember the exact comment but I’d got something wrong like who was related to who... and she spoke to me like the biggest piece of shit, made me feel so small when I was just trying to make conversation and was excited about game of thrones. I was so shocked, I had followed her for years and couldn’t believe it. Removed her and never looked back. She’s actually a nasty person.

• Sad

just an observer

Chatty Member
She posted this saying that Ross has taken these pictures. She literally must have given him her phone because her phone case is empty 😂😂
Literally not candid at all 😂
443C694A-DF97-4A23-9EF0-8736D67020E0.jpeg

• Haha

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
She can be so blunt to people in her comments it pisses me off
Yeah someone asked how she keeps her hair so bright and blonde so she could just recommend a good shampoo but instead she says "I've been to the hairdressers". She's so passive aggressive or just plain aggressive! Like if you hate people that much and gonna be a dick don't have a public insta where you're dying for attention.