Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why did all the 3 dads have to wait at the hospital? Its not like Aaron's dad is anything to do with them plus they have jobs if I said to my employer I cant come in today as I'm at the hospital waiting for news on my 18year old daughters boyfriends dad I don't think it would fly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Summer, Billy and Paul need to go. Todd needs to break away from their dryness
I love Todd. I wondered how the recasting would go because Bruno Langley was so good but Gareth Pierce has done a great job. I love his partnership with George.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Yet again they decide to make a childless couple in to baby buying child snatching weirdo's. It's so predictable and boring. Newsflash corrie writers childless couples can actually have a normal life after infertility do some research 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ktb

VIP Member
David Platts getting a waxwork at Madame Tussaud’s, I don’t know why it’s amused me as much as it has.

Hope they set him up in a pose at the top of some stairs with his hands raised ready to push Gail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ktb

VIP Member
Least he’s had a haircut and smartened up a bit looks a lot less like young Fred West after a hard days graft in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
No fear of Jenny actress leaving voluntarily. I remember the character first time round and she was a bit of a d*ck. She left / was axed and didnt act in anything of note since. Now she's returned and has developed into a great character not to mention sought after part of landlady of the Rovers. I'd say the actress is in it for the long haul. Not many of those who leave get the chance to come back longterm. I'd say she feels blessed.
In the top ten funniest scenes was when she was TASERED by Sharon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I wonder if Sam is going to find out that Harvey killed his mum (forgot her name) because he actually thought she was Leanne, and then Sam ends up hating her and murdering her with a chess piece

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ktb

VIP Member
I daren’t say her name In case I jinx it but isn’t it lovely to have a break from a certain mechanic with nice nails

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
How has Daniel not got another job yet?! The industry is desperate for teachers, he could have walked into another school and got the job on the spot.
Ahh but you're forgetting he is confined to work within the boundaries of Weatherfield and, now he's lost his job in the one school in the whole town, he'll have to give up his teaching career and wait for a job to come up in the factory instead. Maybe when Carla realises Summer has actually only done one afternoon's work in months she'll give her job to Daniel

• Haha