Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
With this Summer thing they had all the makings of showing a powerful young woman dealing with a debilitating illness and childhood trauma making a decent life for herself through education. Instead they’ve made a young female character into a pathetic victim who can’t handle an illness as a grown up who is coercively controlled into a relationship with a young man who shows all the signs of being part of a circle of violence and yet another unwanted pregnancy! Come on Corrie writers women are not always victims!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Do you know what really winds me up? When they meet someone for a secret meeting down them bloody back alleys behind the houses. Spider doesn't even live round there yet he's met that detective woman down there a few times now even though Toyah/Leanne etc all live there. Surely the cop has his number to arrange the meeting in the first place so surely you would go anywhere else in the whole of Manchester rather than round there. Same with Kelly meeting that guy who kidnapped her last night. Gary/Maria live round there, why would you risk getting caught? I know it isn't really but these tiny details piss me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ktb

VIP Member
I forgot all about his fella, they made a big song and dance about those and he’s not been around since has he.
I do like Ronnie though he’s a good addition.
Aggie reminds me of ET when Gertie dresses him up.
7C6CEE6B-462D-4062-8997-1BEABC4D6152.jpeg

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
So many unexpected pregnancies over the years and in recent years they’ve shoved the babies in cupboards as they don’t know what to do with them… and now another (shakes head)

Amy had the sense to visit the clinic at least. They need to do more with her, she's a good little actress, brilliant snarkiness, she's worth more.

Insta$hite

Slight off topic.....but how amazing does Tina obrien look. She's 39 and could easily pass as still in her 20s!

• Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I've just read the preview to see if there is going to be much sign of Stephen tonight, I'm so bored of him.
Him, his bald head, his accent, his facial expressions, his coat. Such a drip. I hope Audrey batters him to death on Christmas Day if it has to drag out that long!

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
What on earth is corrie these days.
Thats my opening statement, I'm new to this thread 😂 you've got that idiot Paul accidentally letting slip in the middle of a pub in front of strangers, that summer is pregnant. Then you've got that ridiculous storyline with Gemmas old lady which bored me to tears, we've got Audrey's long lost son who happens to have a full blown Canadian accent and has suddenly decide to become a killer and finally, to top off the week, we get Amy Barlows fella giving us a lesson on refugees with the input of kirk and Ches. But on a positive note I'm glad they have finally let the quads out of the attic.
Bring back blanche and Jim Mcdonald so it is!

Reactions: 18

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Anyone have any ideas what the Amy and Jacob storyline will be?

One I’ve heard is
Steve is his Dad 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

SunshineRae

VIP Member
How the fuck did Summer manage to get not one but TWO face to face, on the day appointments with her GP for the SAME day! I can barely get one (telephone) appointment with four weeks notice (obviously using my crystal ball to predict when I will be ill)

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Toya’s just grinning inanely

Does anyone else get annoyed about how Toyah just 'stands there' in every scene she's in?! :ROFLMAO: Bear with me! She just stands with her arms hanging down, in her frilly clothes, just looking all floppy but completely wooden too? Even her hair looked all dragged down. She is just standing there, like a miserable ghost.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I also have to congratulate Adam for telling Arnie to google Tracy Barlow ... she has a track record with builders 🤣

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Me either , why does she keep getting these storylines
It doesn't really matter to us but I'm sure her colleagues ask the same questions. At the end of the day they want a meaty storyline rather than popping into Rita and buying a paper once every few months. It must he frustrating when a headwreck character like Summer keeps getting 'front of TV mag worthy storylines' . The actress must have some kinda pull somewhere cause sending her to college in London was an easy way out a few months back. There are times when potentially short term characters work out ....like Tina ( who came in as David's gf and was well received and became a character in her own right) but Jesus Summer was easy to get rid of after she came of age but fuck me they're taking the pi$s now. She's a dreadful character.

• Heart
Reactions: 17