Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw that Stephanie Beacham is making a return… assume to ruffle feathers between Ken and Wendy.

“It was a barge!!!”

Reactions: 4
With this Summer thing they had all the makings of showing a powerful young woman dealing with a debilitating illness and childhood trauma making a decent life for herself through education. Instead they’ve made a young female character into a pathetic victim who can’t handle an illness as a grown up who is coercively controlled into a relationship with a young man who shows all the signs of being part of a circle of violence and yet another unwanted pregnancy! Come on Corrie writers women are not always victims!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
With this Summer thing they had all the makings of showing a powerful young woman dealing with a debilitating illness and childhood trauma making a decent life for herself through education. Instead they’ve made a young female character into a pathetic victim who can’t handle an illness as a grown up who is coercively controlled into a relationship with a young man who shows all the signs of being part of a circle of violence and yet another unwanted pregnancy! Come on Corrie writers women are not always victims!
And how many times can they bring out the surprise pregnancy storyline!? 🙄 It's a lot less common than it used to be, girls Summers age are very clued up on birth control, condoms etc. They've had sex ed drummed into them for years!
Given how hesitant Summer was to take off even one of her lovely fluffy cardis I doubt theyre having crazed, passionate spur of the moment sex! They would have thought about it! Not to mention Summer's supposed to be oxford material 🤭 It just wouldn't happen!

Reactions: 15
Bill Roache probably requests all these storylines. He comes across as a bit of a lech irl.

Reactions: 7
I hope Harvey comes into it regularly. Maybe him & Leanne will have an affair 😂

I can't stand this storyline with Stu.

I would love to just drop a nuke on the whole street tbh - We can keep Evelyn, Debbie, Daisy & David Platt.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Sam is going to find out that Harvey killed his mum (forgot her name) because he actually thought she was Leanne, and then Sam ends up hating her and murdering her with a chess piece

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many unexpected pregnancies over the years and in recent years they’ve shoved the babies in cupboards as they don’t know what to do with them… and now another (shakes head)

So many unexpected pregnancies over the years and in recent years they’ve shoved the babies in cupboards as they don’t know what to do with them… and now another (shakes head)

Amy had the sense to visit the clinic at least. They need to do more with her, she's a good little actress, brilliant snarkiness, she's worth more.

Reactions: 19
10 minutes in and already a mention of glucose monitoring. Just shove off now.
That knowing look between the new couple
They’re definitely going to want to pay/steal this baby.

Oh this is just so predictable and boring

Last edited:
Hey we just met you and this is crazy
Here’s so money, let us buy your baby

Oh now it’s “Gods plan” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.