Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Fallon (bethany plait) is pregnant. I wonder if she has any plans to come back. I think Sarah seems to forget she exists haha.

Reactions: 5
Ooohhh that was unexpected really enjoyed the last couple of episodes more please writters

Reactions: 2
Lucy Fallon (bethany plait) is pregnant. I wonder if she has any plans to come back. I think Sarah seems to forget she exists haha.
She hasn't really did much post Corrie. I think alot of these actors think they are destined for big things when they leave. I'd quite happily be a Ken Barlow or Steve MacDonald lol

Reactions: 10
I thought the same thing with the camera effects 🤣
Lots of different camera angles on Monday, never seen behind the cafe counter or shots from Gary's kitchen into the living area, they must have a new director. Jenny was on Lorraine this morning and was speaking about a producer (or director) who has come through the ranks and is very good and said Wednesday night is going to be a good one.

Reactions: 6
She hasn't really did much post Corrie. I think alot of these actors think they are destined for big things when they leave. I'd quite happily be a Ken Barlow or Steve MacDonald lol
I had this exact same conversation with my partner. I will be really interested to find out where Kelly goes and if she will end up back. I know Alexandra Mardel (Emma) has been filming for something else on ITV.

Reactions: 1
Stephen’s accent is killing me off! He needs to get in the bin with Leo or they need to recast him with someone credible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can't believe Jenny is still leaving , , I thought it might mean she would stay now Leos been killed off , I won't miss him but she was one of the better characters

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just been reading spoilers for next week good news for all the summer haters looks like she's centre stage again next week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The Evanescence video bring me to life looked more realistic than that rooftop scene with Kelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.