Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Si King, one of The Hairy Bikers on TV earlier. I thought it was Stu for a second. I now cannot unsee it. I was half expecting Yasmine to turn up halfway through the cookery item. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw Si King, one of The Hairy Bikers on TV earlier. I thought it was Stu for a second. I now cannot unsee it. I was half expecting Yasmine to turn up halfway through the cookery item. :LOL:
Si King reminded me of Stu as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣I thought the same I did a double take

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ken Barlows hi fi set up looks like it's from 1995,how the hell does it have Bluetooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do love his pisstaking of Maria too. I wish he could feature in every episode having a wee funny moment. Better than 90% of all the other storylines.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't maria have a troll or stalker from the car parking issue? What happened to him?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.