Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Max so camp??

Why are they pursuing a far right story when our serious threat is from others? They've a garden in the street demonstrating that

Please god don't make supposed super brain summer pregnant!

Why has everyone on street forgotten Tracy's a murderer?

Why haven't they ditched Gemma?

Wheres this bernie story going?

Why is Bridget who is a grown woman acting like a teenager obeying her mother. It doesn't make sense.

Why is Ken allowing Tracy to speak to him like that instead of telling her to find her own place to live and to mind her own business in his private life.

Why am I so bored of the am dram scenes that I fast forward.

Why do I think that Aaron's dad will soon be working in the cafe/bistro/factory
I think Bridget is the guilty one and mum covered for her

Reactions: 5
I love David Platt. Him just listing the names of biscuits to the Head the other night, had me cracking up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Max so camp??

Why are they pursuing a far right story when our serious threat is from others? They've a garden in the street demonstrating that

Please god don't make supposed super brain summer pregnant!

Why has everyone on street forgotten Tracy's a murderer?

Why haven't they ditched Gemma?

Wheres this bernie story going?

I think Bridget is the guilty one and mum covered for her
Yeah was going to say she's not scared of her Mam she is hiding the truth

Reactions: 2
Would explain why Max is adamant it’s not him and said her name as he was arrested

Reactions: 2
Eliza is one of the best child actors on the show. Totally believable and puts Jack and a few others to shame

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bridget’s been waiting for this moment for 34 years…. with Yasmeen’s acting, so have we. We’ve also been waiting 34 years for Bridget to find a decent hairdresser and an iron. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did all the 3 dads have to wait at the hospital? Its not like Aaron's dad is anything to do with them plus they have jobs if I said to my employer I cant come in today as I'm at the hospital waiting for news on my 18year old daughters boyfriends dad I don't think it would fly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love David Platt. Him just listing the names of biscuits to the Head the other night, had me cracking up.
I love him too. I love how he still refers to his mum as Gail. Last week or the week before when he was mocking Stephen's voice amused me more than it should have :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love him too. I love how he still refers to his mum as Gail. Last week or the week before when he was mocking Stephen's voice amused me more than it should have :D
I feel like he'll be the Ken Barlow of his generation and still be there in 50 years 😅 I hope so anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.