Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also WTF was Gail's hair? She has 2 hairdressers in the family & she goes out looking like that??
Forget Zen Eileen in her pumpkin patch, has someone checked that Gail hasn't had some kind of head injury? I think it's insulting to the actress to make her behave like a moron.

Reactions: 14
Forget Zen Eileen in her pumpkin patch, has someone checked that Gail hasn't had some kind of head injury? I think it's insulting to the actress to make her behave like a moron.
I hate what they’ve made her. She used to great when she was bitching with Sally and fighting with Eileen. They’ve taken all of the fun and sass out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely, you’d phone your son there and then instead of texting him?! Even if he is in Canada.

I really don’t care about Eileen hurting herself, she’s a bloody harridan and not in a good way. All she does is moan and make spiteful comments, she ain’t no Evelyn!

Reactions: 9
Yet again they decide to make a childless couple in to baby buying child snatching weirdo's. It's so predictable and boring. Newsflash corrie writers childless couples can actually have a normal life after infertility do some research 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wrote about Eileen before seeing her knock to the head has caused a personality transplant. Maybe the writers were sick of her whinging too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact Billy didn’t chuck that woman out the flat straight away really annoyed me. She was being so manipulative to Summer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Billy said he would understand a termination if the pregnancy was going to cause harm to the mother, errrrrrr, Billy, mate, Summer is diabetic and has no interest in controlling said diabetes, she's got bulimia too, and acts like she has major depression disorder, I'd think a pregnancy would affect her wellbeing quite a lot......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ive stopped watching lately but put on last nights episode just now.Can someone tell me whats happened to jennys young toy boy fella? i know he was going abroad but did the platt with the dodgy american accent kill him ?

ive stopped watching lately but put on last nights episode just now.Can someone tell me whats happened to jennys young toy boy fella? i know he was going abroad but did the platt with the dodgy american accent kill him ?
Stephen isn’t a Platt (a prat maybe) but he is Audrey’s son from when she was 16. Audrey isn’t a Platt, that was Gail’s former married name

Stephen is meant to be Canadian.

Leo discovered that Stephen was trying to con money out of Audrey and he confronted Stephen with it on the balcony of the factory. They got in a scuffle and Stephen chucked him over the balcony and Leo landed in the factory’s wheelie bin. Dead

Stephen moved the body to his van and then buried it somewhere. Jenny & Leo were meant to be emigrating to Canada that day so all his bags were packed. Stephen snuck back to the Rovers, removed his cases and his passport and burned them so that Jenny thinks that Leo went to Canada without her

Reactions: 4
Stephen isn’t a Platt (a prat maybe) but he is Audrey’s son from when she was 16. Audrey isn’t a Platt, that was Gail’s former married name

Stephen is meant to be Canadian.

Leo discovered that Stephen was trying to con money out of Audrey and he confronted Stephen with it on the balcony of the factory. They got in a scuffle and Stephen chucked him over the balcony and Leo landed in the factory’s wheelie bin. Dead

Stephen moved the body to his van and then buried it somewhere. Jenny & Leo were meant to be emigrating to Canada that day so all his bags were packed. Stephen snuck back to the Rovers, removed his cases and his passport and burned them so that Jenny thinks that Leo went to Canada without her
No way is Audrey 16 years older that tit head Stephen…. 😂 sack the casting team

Reactions: 1
Bernie and Fern do look really similar from the side

The original Summer was brilliant. I wish she would come back.

I love Sam. He’s such an adult

Reactions: 6
Little Bertie has come out of his playpen at long last, there was just a scene with him and Beth and they look alike.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.