Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toya’s just grinning inanely

Does anyone else get annoyed about how Toyah just 'stands there' in every scene she's in?! :ROFLMAO: Bear with me! She just stands with her arms hanging down, in her frilly clothes, just looking all floppy but completely wooden too? Even her hair looked all dragged down. She is just standing there, like a miserable ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How has Daniel not got another job yet?! The industry is desperate for teachers, he could have walked into another school and got the job on the spot.
Ahh but you're forgetting he is confined to work within the boundaries of Weatherfield and, now he's lost his job in the one school in the whole town, he'll have to give up his teaching career and wait for a job to come up in the factory instead. Maybe when Carla realises Summer has actually only done one afternoon's work in months she'll give her job to Daniel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ it's tit at the moment isn't it. I watch Classic Corrie, and everything just seems more real. This writing is nonsense, I dont care about any of the storylines.

Reactions: 10
Fridays episode was the worst ever what the hell is the peter griff spider storyline all about and why are they mentioning refugees all the time it's turning in to the beeb now everything has to be political we know what's going on in the world can't we have some light hearted soap storylines to escape the real world for half an hour, bring back horror nation street 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That scene with Peter was obviously a way of Max getting noticed by those " activists" but it wad absolutely ridiculous 😂 even after what happend with Amy ,I don't seen why Peter would randomly have ago at David in the street about Max not getting a place in School or why he would even care , could have gone about it a better way

Reactions: 5
Peter wants to mind his own kid first
Does he even remember he has a son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never watched it foe weeks now as reception on my dodgy android box over here is pretty shite. Would someone mind answering a few questions foe me please?
What's happening with Toyah? Has she been to court yet?
Is spider an undercover cop?
Have they found Leo's body yet?
Is Summer still an annoying twit?
Is Max still an annoying twit?
thank you. Xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never watched it foe weeks now as reception on my dodgy android box over here is pretty shite. Would someone mind answering a few questions foe me please?
What's happening with Toyah? Has she been to court yet?
Is spider an undercover cop?
Have they found Leo's body yet?
Is Summer still an annoying twit?
Is Max still an annoying twit?
thank you. Xxxx
Yes, not guilty
Yes (so believable 🙄 )
No
Of course
Hmm so so

Reactions: 6
The Peter thing is very weird. He's gone from not giving a stuff about anything really to becoming a justice warrior with the consultant thing to getting involved with climate activists who have turned out to be racist ...

If I was him I'd be asking questions who donated his liver 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hardnut in the hi-viz
I’ll give him his dues if those pair of dickheads don’t come back again though😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.