Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for this Wednesday's exciting episode of Summer whinging and whining 😭

Unknown.jpeg

A picture of Bernie Winters and Schnorbitz for the uninitiated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just been reading some spoilers for the next week (They're on DS if anyone wants. I won't post link) and it looks like there are some scenes with Liam, Sam and Jack.

This is were Corrie are seriously going to have to consider recasting Jack. How on earth is he supposed to be the same age as Sam and Liam?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they been for the meal with Kelly Aaddi and families? Or did they not happen , I remember Kelly asking Dev but didn't see anyone go

Have they been for the meal with Kelly Aaddi and families? Or did they not happen , I remember Kelly asking Dev but didn't see anyone go
Yes they went and then Maria showed up asking were Kelly and Aadi engaged because she'd seen it in the Gazette. They said yes and it all kicked off and no one got any food.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, I noticed that in soaps, they all go out for meals or drinks, and then arguments kick off, and then they either leave without paying for meals or leaving a full drink, and nobody says a word, nor is it mentioned afterwards to anyone!

Reactions: 9
Pissing myself laughing at Steven having a meltdown 🤣 The way he swung that bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've gone from pissing myself laughing at Stephen to genuinely sheding a tear at Audrey and Gail...thought it was very well done.

Reactions: 5
It was hilarious. He swung that bin like a shotput and threw that stick like a javelin

He missed his calling as a decathlete
Looking forward to the special episodes in 2024 where the Platts travel to Paris to watch Steven compete in the Olympics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Corrie needs to come with a warning... I still haven't recovered from last night. All them wheelie bin casualties at the hands of Stephen Reid 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.