Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a year since the infamous "horror nation street" wonder if they have any big storlines coming up this month as well.

Reactions: 3
“Kicking off another week of high drama in Coronation Street” is the biggest lie the ITV narrator has ever said before a programme starts….
When is the Am-Dram show going to be. It was very funny at first but it’s becoming tedious now.

Reactions: 4
Only Ken could mansplain at a feminist book reading and still get a round of applause. He is just too smart for those cobbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's a year since the infamous "horror nation street" wonder if they have any big storlines coming up this month as well.
I doubt it. If they had any big disasters planned for this month we would have heard about them by now and also they wouldn’t want to take the shine off Emmerdale’s 50th

Reactions: 6
Oh lord have mercy
She’s got a bun in the oven

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
summer must be a writer on this show or the daughter of one. How the duck does she keep getting storylines??? Shite ones, but airtime nonetheless. NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 13
FFS, oh why couldn't Summer have sodded off to uni, any uni, not just one of the top ones, just gone. She's an absolute fun sponge of a character. Awful.

Reactions: 10
Why is Bridget who is a grown woman acting like a teenager obeying her mother. It doesn't make sense.

Why is Ken allowing Tracy to speak to him like that instead of telling her to find her own place to live and to mind her own business in his private life.

Why am I so bored of the am dram scenes that I fast forward.

Why do I think that Aaron's dad will soon be working in the cafe/bistro/factory

Reactions: 17
David Platts getting a waxwork at Madame Tussaud’s, I don’t know why it’s amused me as much as it has.

Hope they set him up in a pose at the top of some stairs with his hands raised ready to push Gail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
David Platts getting a waxwork at Madame Tussaud’s, I don’t know why it’s amused me as much as it has.

Hope they set him up in a pose at the top of some stairs with his hands raised ready to push Gail
Presumably it’s the one in Blackpool as they have a Coronation St section

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.