Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said said but, "ofh they made kelly look rough" 😬

Also I think it's a shame they've brought addi into the exit story, because I think he could have handled a big story without one that ran dry but lingered for months

Reactions: 5
What??

Have I watched a different episode? Aadi was completely fine and in the shower? And it wasn't dark you could see clearly Kelly got bundled into the back of a van or am I a episode behind? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What??

Have I watched a different episode? Aadi was completely fine and in the shower? And it wasn't dark you could see clearly Kelly got bundled into the back of a van or am I a episode behind? 😬
No one said Aadi died? I said I think he will die

I hope ghost Rick is around all week. I have such as crush on Greg Wood 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No one said Aadi died? I said I think he will die

I hope ghost Rick is around all week. I have such as crush on Greg Wood 🥰
I love Greg Wood too. I loved him in Hollyoaks.

I wish they could have had him in Corrie permanently. He'd have been great.

Greg Wood and the actor who plays Tommy Orpington, Matt Milburn, are brothers in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I love Greg Wood too. I loved him in Hollyoaks.

I wish they could have had him in Corrie permanently. He'd have been great.

Greg Wood and the actor who plays Tommy Orpington, Matt Milburn, are brothers in real life.
I did read that recently. I can definitely see a resemblance. Do you watch Brassic? He’s in the most recent series

Reactions: 2
There is still time for Summer to die, and Simon too actually. Let’s join in a group prayer 🙏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have been racking my brain trying to work out who spider reminds off,then it suddenly came to me it's Vernon from old bbc show 'skint'
Also didn’t realise that Kelly’s kidnapper was in Bohemian Rhapsody😂

• Wow
Annoying they have turned Kelly in to a villain can't just one reformed character go on to lead a normal life 😒

Reactions: 4
Annoying they have turned Kelly in to a villain can't just one reformed character go on to lead a normal life 😒
I was hoping she and Adi would get married, but apparently she wants to leave the street so is being written out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.