Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That alley isn’t round the back of the houses it’s somewhere near that garden of contemplation or the tram station

It’s the new hip happening secret rendezvous location
That's even worse. Does Toyah not live directly opposite 😂 Like you just wouldn't meet there. It winds me up really more than it should haha.

Reactions: 1
That's even worse. Does Toyah not live directly opposite 😂 Like you just wouldn't meet there. It winds me up really more than it should haha.
Yeah she lives in Victoria court flats with Leanne and Nick, which is a few footsteps away. The alley way is opposite Speed Dahl.

Reactions: 2
To be fair though you can actually change the date on cameras so not actually sure it would be used as an alibi 😅 I've got some photos from my old digital camera and they are dated before the things happend that I took photos of because I never changed it from the default date
Yes my daughter was born the day before her birthday according to my old digital camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Least he’s had a haircut and smartened up a bit looks a lot less like young Fred West after a hard days graft in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Catching up on last night's episode and Simon being on screen for those 10 seconds has vexed me.
It’s probably vexed the actor even more. I hope he’s not being paid by the amount of screen time he gets. He would have earned very little this year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they really need to keep zooming in on Hayley's coat?

We've seen the coat! No need to hit us over the head with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also why does spider and the other police officer think they are on line of duty or something , trying to act cocky to each other, I just can't get over Spider being in the Police doesn't suit him at all. Obviously Craig has never seen him around the station 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also why does spider and the other police officer think they are on line of duty or something , trying to act cocky to each other, I just can't get over Spider being in the Police doesn't suit him at all. Obviously Craig has never seen him around the station 😅
Am surprised as there's not a day/night that Craig has off 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.