Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would that exwife really join in with the fraud of an elderly woman?
Exactly, she came across as being genuine and knew Steven was bad, now she's no better than him. Complicit in a fraud. This story line seriously needs to end. We need to see Steven behind bars and not in 2023🤷

Reactions: 3
Exactly, she came across as being genuine and knew Steven was bad, now she's no better than him. Complicit in a fraud. This story line seriously needs to end. We need to see Steven behind bars and not in 2023🤷
Kill him off so they can’t bring him back lol. Wonder if David’s wife will end up inside blames with fraud to drag it out as she’ll be leaving to have her child

Reactions: 1
I liked the comedy nazis. Corrie really doesn’t do intimidating villains very well.

Reactions: 2
I liked the comedy nazis. Corrie really doesn’t do intimidating villains very well.
I thought the bigger one with the beard, the one who was going to beat up Peter, was very camp so was surprised when we later found out they were a bunch of fascists as that would be the last place I thought he would be

Can somebody explain what Spider is doing with the EDL scum bags? How did he go from an eco warrior to a fascist? Surely they are complete opposite ends of the spectrum?? And is he a police officer because wasn’t that bloke his police handler🤯

Reactions: 1
Can somebody explain what Spider is doing with the EDL scum bags? How did he go from an eco warrior to a fascist? Surely they are complete opposite ends of the spectrum?? And is he a police officer because wasn’t that bloke his police handler🤯
He’s working as an undercover police officer infiltrating the group.

Reactions: 8
It wasn't as bad as some recent episodes and I think that's probably due to it being a Summer free zone.

I don't understand how Daniel and Daisy expected to live at Kens rent free 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How has Daniel not got another job yet?! The industry is desperate for teachers, he could have walked into another school and got the job on the spot.

Reactions: 12
They should move into Toyah's old flat.
Also, doesn’t Ed own this flat? So DeeDee could’ve moved into it. Surely?

Nothing makes any sense on Corrie 😂

Toya’s just grinning inanely at Spider despite him not being offended or irate at racist music…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.