Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
The girl playing Ruby most notice she barely gets anything compared to Hope
Cos she's shite that's why! Even the couple of lines she does have once in a blue moon are rubbish. Also I wish Summer and her.miserable face would just fuck off. Whilst I'm in weapon grade bitch mode I'm sick of Billy and his stupid simpering expression. He grates on me. There I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why is Bridget who is a grown woman acting like a teenager obeying her mother. It doesn't make sense.

Why is Ken allowing Tracy to speak to him like that instead of telling her to find her own place to live and to mind her own business in his private life.

Why am I so bored of the am dram scenes that I fast forward.

Why do I think that Aaron's dad will soon be working in the cafe/bistro/factory

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Am I the only person who thinks you would have to be partially sighted to think Bernie and fern could pass as the same person

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I’m just catching up and I don’t know if this has been said, if not I’m saying it… Bridget’s fringe.
Bridget's EVERYTHING !!!! its as if shes been cast in a local drama group who had to rustle up their own wardrobe and went to oxfam. It seemed like she works/owns a hairdressers/beautician type place so i dont understand how she is being portrayed as a put upon 1992 housewife from a prime suspect episode.

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Also why does spider and the other police officer think they are on line of duty or something , trying to act cocky to each other, I just can't get over Spider being in the Police doesn't suit him at all. Obviously Craig has never seen him around the station 😅

• Haha

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Hope in true unrealistic fashion the bullet bounces off somethings lands back in the street and hits Summer then Craig

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I love David Platt. Him just listing the names of biscuits to the Head the other night, had me cracking up.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
He is American in real life isn’t he? I had to google because his accent was so bad that I thought he was British and putting it on 🤣 I don’t know why they got an American actor to play a Canadian… why wouldn’t they just make him American?
They proably thought most people can't tell the difference between a Canadian and American accent. Bit like Australia and New Zealand.

I just looked up his wiki too. He was born in Ohio but raised in New York, Germany, Chicago, Brazil and then moved to Australia at 16. No wonder his accent is all over the shop. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I love David Platt. Him just listing the names of biscuits to the Head the other night, had me cracking up.
I love him too. I love how he still refers to his mum as Gail. Last week or the week before when he was mocking Stephen's voice amused me more than it should have :D

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The quads shine a whole new light on missing kids. Who remembers Tracy Barlow ‘upstairs playing her tapes’ 😂
Joseph is MIA too.

I watch the classic eps on ITV3, completely different take with the kids. They're well fleshed out characters, with little storylines of their own, and the parents lives work around and involve them. How many arguments Sarah and Gail have about who'll stay in babysitting Bethany compared to where the heck is Harry today?!

All the soaps are guilty of a shock pregnancy, a dramatic birth, then the invisible kid trope.

Reactions: 16