Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like everyone forgets Summer is 18.

I’m hoping she disappears for a while to have the baby 🤞🏻

Reactions: 8
So Nick presses charges but we are supposed to feel sorry for Tyrone? Perhaps he shouldn’t go around committing assault.

Reactions: 3
The girl playing Ruby most notice she barely gets anything compared to Hope
Cos she's shite that's why! Even the couple of lines she does have once in a blue moon are rubbish. Also I wish Summer and her.miserable face would just duck off. Whilst I'm in weapon grade witch mode I'm sick of Billy and his stupid simpering expression. He grates on me. There I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cos she's shite that's why! Even the couple of lines she does have once in a blue moon are rubbish. Also I wish Summer and her.miserable face would just duck off. Whilst I'm in weapon grade witch mode I'm sick of Billy and his stupid simpering expression. He grates on me. There I feel better now.
Summer, Billy and Paul need to go. Todd needs to break away from their dryness

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if I hate Summer or the three-dadded monster more. She's a complete moron but it actually makes me feel claustrophobic the way they smother her. The whole thing makes me so irrationally angry 😡😅 Please get rid of Summer! The writers must be bored of her by now! 😫
She cannot tell the truth about anything… it is getting tedious…. the ridiculous hiding a pregnancy from the daddios particular Vicar daddio is dire … Amy drop her in it please🙏 or Dr Badass 😂

Reactions: 5
How long was Paul actually with Billy a couple of weeks so how come that qualifies as becoming "one of her dads" if I was summer I would tell the lot of them where to go What a claustrophobic environment to be in no wonder she's messed up

Reactions: 9
Summer, Billy and Paul need to go. Todd needs to break away from their dryness
I love Todd. I wondered how the recasting would go because Bruno Langley was so good but Gareth Pierce has done a great job. I love his partnership with George.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love Todd. I wondered how the recasting would go because Bruno Langley was so good but Gareth Pierce has done a great job. I love his partnership with George.
Agreed. He has made the role his own. It's a shame he is lumbered in with the Summer cultists.

Reactions: 13
So Nick presses charges but we are supposed to feel sorry for Tyrone? Perhaps he shouldn’t go around committing assault.
If there is one thing I hate about British soaps, it’s “pressing charges”. It’s stupid and American, we don’t get to press charges in here in Britain.

Reactions: 6
TOTALLY THIS! Billy makes me want to punch the tv with his simpering & fawning over her..

Reactions: 6
Completely agree! He’s so much better than this Summer, Billy and Paul shite

Reactions: 7
I also have to congratulate Adam for telling Arnie to google Tracy Barlow ... she has a track record with builders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why Billy thought he could go to the police about the couple who wanted to support Summer through her pregnancy with a view to adopting the baby. Loads of same sex celebrity couples go through surrogacy.! It’s is not illegal in this country unless you get paid . You are allowed to claim reasonable expenses. It is in fact Summer who has broken the law by asking for £10 000 payment!! It’s just again judging people who long to start a family!

Yeah the soaps inability to to do a fertility storyline justice without making the struggling woman or couple look insane is so frustrating.

A question about Summer and abortion pills
would the first pill she took not have a bad effect on the pregnancy?i know she didn’t take the whole course but still

Reactions: 1
A question about Summer and abortion pills
would the first pill she took not have a bad effect on the pregnancy?i know she didn’t take the whole course but still
I thought this also but don’t have the answer

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why Billy thought he could go to the police about the couple who wanted to support Summer through her pregnancy with a view to adopting the baby. Loads of same sex celebrity couples go through surrogacy.! It’s is not illegal in this country unless you get paid . You are allowed to claim reasonable expenses. It is in fact Summer who has broken the law by asking for £10 000 payment!! It’s just again judging people who long to start a family!
Not a bit sure of the legalities, selling a human being is wrong on all counts, perhaps a form of trafficking ? don’t know honestly- but have seen cases in paper where parent was charged for trying to sell baby on internet- surrogacy I assume is different because the surrogate is an incubator and the egg/sperm used comes from parents/donors and the fee they get is for medical expenses etc… again only a guess but this story takes a strange turn I have seen in papers
The weird couple want the hubby to be named on the birth cert as being the actual father of baby- which we know he is not,
I am confused about this story though, I thought she had been given the 10K but this says she collects the advance payment

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But this isn’t surrogacy though, this is Summer’s child with Aaron which they are looking to take off her. Surrogacy would be if the weirdo couple had a hand in the creation of the child that Summer was carrying on their behalf with either the weirdo husband’s sperm or weirdo mum’s eggs or both. This is just an adoption but not done through the proper channels by the sounds of it

I don’t know what the rules are in this case where weirdo couple have no biological connection to the child at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.