Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricham

Chatty Member
I hope you’re doing okay 💕
Thank you for being kind❤
Pleased to report after an early scan today, all is good. I had quite a bit of bleeding (not just spotting!) and cramping, and naturally expected the worst. Instead saw a little blob with a heartbeat😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Seven of Nine

Ok gonna say something that I know deep down is unfair and I would only say it on here as I think it’s a bit harsh and is totally to do with my own issues surrounding my health and being disabled from a young age.

but as someone who has chronic health issues and has had chronic pain, back issues, joint issues, fatigue, heart and blood pressure, I could go on, since I was a child and have been in pain for a longer than I haven’t. The way Colleen complains with no self awareness or acknowledgement of her privilege is starting to grate. She’s having a shit pregnancy and no one can dispute and she’s having a rough time and I do feel for her, but it’s going to end, in 3 ish months it will be over and she will have beautiful babies and get the greatest gift out of it. But all she’s doing is moaning and moaning and moaning and posting about how she needs help or advice or how this is the worst pregnancy anyone has ever had ever and not once acknowledging that she’s so lucky, she’s able to get some of the best help, she’s not having to worry about money, she has her parents and her husband and her best friend basically all living with her and taking care of her and making sure she doesn’t have to run around after a 2 yr old. She can take hours off to get an iv and do physio and nap and take some days off when she’s feeling bad without having to worry about her job and paychecks - hey she can film herself taking a day or sit there for 10 mins saying I’m taking a day here’s how I’m feeling, get Corey to edit it, post it and get paid. She’s not mentioned how lucky she is that this will end for her, and she chose this. But for so many it doesn’t.

rant over, thank you for letting me vent

• Heart
Reactions: 20

3calico3

VIP Member
I definitely get the vibe that Erik considers vlogging (and therefore her audience) as the third wheel in their marriage - and I don't blame him. He seems relatively 'normal', and most 'normal' people don't want a camera shoved in their face every single day. Colleen meanwhile can't so much as go to the bathroom without announcing it to the world.

Reactions: 16

Discolights

VIP Member
Erik is not looking so thrilled because according to her last pregnancy, it was the worse experience of her life with every possible bad symptom, she couldn’t move, was in agony and was fainting (I’m sure I remember that?) so it will be like that again for the next 7 months, but doubled. I’d be panicking too just like him.

I hated how she milked pregnancy but mostly when she wasn’t even pregnant. The whole ‘I never want to get pregnant again’ but then constantly talking about it, putting it in video titles, taking pregnancy tests, filming them.. she knew it would get views. I found that so distasteful to woman who have that genuine struggle and heartbreak every month.

Reactions: 15

Readuwroteu

It's all personal preference of course, but I just can't find Erik attractive. He's got one of those mopey, sad, punchable sort of faces (I don't mean his expression, like his facial features always come across like that to me)

His face is like if a blobfish was a 30 something hipster.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
This might sound awful of me, but I just don’t care.... she has baited it and had a go at people when they would speculate it. You do you Colleen I can’t be bothered!

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I don't think that the Ballingers are as wholesome and sweet as they like to make out - I suspect Jessica will be jealous of the additional attention on Colleen having a twin pregnancy.

Elle

VIP Member
And so the milking her unborn child for every penny pregnancy content begins!

Why can't I help but think she couldn't bear the spotlight being on her sister in law and needed to get pregnant too?

I know she's touched on this but I have never ever encountered someone who complained SO MUCH during pregnancy and vowed never ever to get pregnant again...and here we are. Everyone knows new babies get views!

Oh and apparently this pregnancy is EVEN WORSE than the last one so far. How is this when the last one was the hardest, most challenging pregnancy ever to have happened????

Urgh so bored of her pregnancy content already and it's barely begun. She's going to be insufferable.

Reactions: 14

Readuwroteu

yes you judymcfluffy 😄 i'm also glad

unfortunately all i see now is her doing what is typical for histrionic people. i think the reason why she's never getting criticised is because she always finds things that nobody would doubt. for example all her illnesses. hardly anyone would just plain out lie about that wich is why people believe her. i don't even think she really knows that she's not that sick. i mean of course i don't know how she truly feels but she's still walking around and all that. and who even rubs being sick in as much as she does. and then the miscarriage. many people just experience it as a late period and she was "grieving" like she had lost a far developed child. if she had struggled for years! but she got pregnant in no time with flynn.
Getting pregnant with one kid "easily" is not at all an indicator of how all your pregnancies can go. Many, many women experience secondary infertility issues (meaning they had one kid already with no problems) and sometimes that issue is the inability to carry a baby to term. Like Gorbs said, for a lot of women finding out their pregnant carries a lot with it, you're not just losing a 6 week old embryo, you're losing the life with a new baby you envisioned. Not to mention now you've gained the paranoia of thinking you're going to lose every subsequent pregnancy you have.

Colleen is a lot of things, but I'm not gonna judge her for grieving a miscarriage. A loss is a loss and that pregnancy was clearly wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
To all of you going down the IVF route you are not broken! I'm an IVF baby and I can say you are so strong and your babies will be grateful for all you have done to get them here on earth! That goes for all parents, I don't have kids but seeing just how hard it is to have a child and raise them, you guys are absolute heroes and I don't know how you do it. All the love to you all. I'm wishing you all the best on your journeys 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Readuwroteu

I suppose I can understand why she might have gotten pregnant this time around if the miscarriage made her realize how much she wanted another baby, but I honestly don't understand how she accidentally got pregnant in the first place.

If I were that staunch "I'm NEVER getting pregnant again" like she was, I'd have been sterilized or had my husband be sterilized way before this point. Why even risk an oops baby if you that badly never want to be pregnant again?

Readuwroteu

Colleen gives me such "I'm desperate to not get older" vibes. The middle part, the attempted curtain bangs, and then in that swimsuit try on she's dissing the one suit that actually looked really good on her because she "looked matronly." Hate to tell you Colleen, you're a married, 34 year old, about to be mother of 3... stop pretending to like things just because the kids do

Readuwroteu

I think it's totally fair to be fed up with her tone deaf complaining. I am, and I DON'T have a chronic pain issue.

My problem is that I honestly don't believe it's as bad she makes it out to be. She cries about her horrible pain and then puts on a show where she's standing and dancing around.

3calico3

VIP Member
The first pregnancy I could sympathise with… But she KNEW what she was getting herself in for this time round! She knows she hates pregnancy so why did she put herself through it again? Especially after banging on about how she wanted to adopt the next one
I think the whole adoption talk was just virtue signalling.

I don't think for a minute that she was seriously considering it - in most countries it's a years-long process from beginning to end, so I doubt she'd be able to sustain her interest (and her audience's interest) in it long enough.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Omg, usually I don’t have much of an opinion on her she’s rather dull if you ask me however I keep getting recommended videos from her.
She is really milking being pregnant, I remember she was like that the last time she was pregnant. She behaves as if she’s the only woman everto be pregnant. She actively tried to get pregnant after having a horrible pregnancy last time now she’s moaning constantly. Well Coleen you made your bed, now lie in it.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Never seen someone try so desperately to find out the genders of their babies, whilst simultaneously tell the world she doesn't actually care 🤷

• Heart

Readuwroteu

I don't get the vibe he's not excited about the pregnancy, I get the vibe he's sick of her vlogging all day every day. It seems like when the camera comes on with him around he manages to make himself scarce really fast.

Reactions: 12

3calico3

VIP Member
Does Colleen remind anyone else of Rachel Berry from Glee? Both looks- and personality-wise.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Watching her first trimester video and it’s just so miserable. I won’t lie, I’ve just had a really rough first trimester full of symptoms but... I have a life to live so I have to get up and deal with it. Also it’s a mindset thing. I’ve spent weeks throwing up at work, utterly exhausted, so congested, can’t get off the sofa. It took me YEARS to get pregnant with this baby. They’re my IVF miracle and I’m so thankful for the moments I feel like shit because I waited so long to feel so bad. If Colleen claims she really mentally and emotionally struggled with a few short months of not getting pregnant, why can’t she show any GENUINE gratitude? It’s about your attitude/mindset. She’s not grateful for any of this. I’m from the IVF community where women try for years and years and spend thousands just to hopefully have a baby.

• Heart