Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAVE YOU EVER KNOWN ANYONE MORE OBSESSED WITH THEMSELVES AND THEIR BODY???! It's actually crazy.
I think a lot of youtubers develop this problem. They don't have an 'normal' job to go to to keep themselves busy, and their youtube job literally centres around themselves and their life. She basically has all day every day to just think about herself and overthink her pregnancy

Reactions: 3
Whenever she pulls out the ukulele I want to gouge my eyes out. Always have to turn off before she starts singing. Does anyone else find her singing really unpleasant 🤣. She recently did a 'vocal coach reacts' video. Sure she doesn't have any credentials apart from being friends with people in 'the industry'. And the latest video was another 'watch me try on clothes' 'look at my body' 'look at my bump'. Give it a rest.

Reactions: 10
I’m so over the pregnancy content. She’s having twins you know. She just never mentions it 😴

Reactions: 6
Omg, usually I don’t have much of an opinion on her she’s rather dull if you ask me however I keep getting recommended videos from her.
She is really milking being pregnant, I remember she was like that the last time she was pregnant. She behaves as if she’s the only woman everto be pregnant. She actively tried to get pregnant after having a horrible pregnancy last time now she’s moaning constantly. Well Coleen you made your bed, now lie in it.

Reactions: 13
I just can't see how this is enjoyable content for anyone. Not for the "haters", not for her fans and not even for herself. It's video after video after video moaning about pregnancy, her weight, more moaning about pregnancy, shopping with references to her weight, even more moaning about pregnancy, and so on. Even her most die hard fan must be bored of the same repetitive content.

I know it's her job, but I really think she'd do well to take a step back, focus on herself, Flynn and the babies. No one needs such an initmate and personal knowledge of every second of the pregnancy journey / her life, and I think the constant need she has to keep people updated is making the situation much worse for herself.

I don’t follow her on social media yet today alone I’ve had 2 tiktoks being negative about being pregnant. I see she has not changed!

Reactions: 1
It's so insensitive. I'm not invalidating her struggles (as I'm sure early pregnancy is tough emotionally and physically) when I say this, but sooo many people would kill to be in her position i.e. pregnant, and with twins no less. Yes, she's free to voice her difficulties, but to this extent is just ridiculous. If she didn't want to be pregnant again, she should have taken steps. Now it almost feels like she's boasting in a weird way? Like "I didn't even want to get pregnant again, but even I got ✨blessed✨ with twins!!"

Reactions: 9
Since she found out that she is pregnant with twins and started to post negative tiktoks and vlogs about it I have had to stop watching them because I have fertility problems I feel you are right if she didnt want another baby she could have prevented it and now she is pregnant she is boasting about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whenever she pulls out the ukulele I want to gouge my eyes out. Always have to turn off before she starts singing. Does anyone else find her singing really unpleasant 🤣. She recently did a 'vocal coach reacts' video. Sure she doesn't have any credentials apart from being friends with people in 'the industry'. And the latest video was another 'watch me try on clothes' 'look at my body' 'look at my bump'. Give it a rest.
Her pregnancy already seems like it has been months long? I think a huge issue with her pregnancies is that she has body image/ body eating disorder issues in general (well they seem obvious to me), so body changes in pregnancy are harder to deal with?

Can someone explain to me about Colleen's relationship with JoJo? I just don't understand why a 35 year old would hang around with someone half her age. I mean JoJo basically just turned an 'adult' last month (turned 18 in may). I don't know, I just don't know why someone in their mid 30's wants to hang around with minor and go to their birthday party etc. Is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me about Colleen's relationship with JoJo? I just don't understand why a 35 year old would hang around with someone half her age. I mean JoJo basically just turned an 'adult' last month (turned 18 in may). I don't know, I just don't know why someone in their mid 30's wants to hang around with minor and go to their birthday party etc. Is there something I'm missing?
It's always been weird. Pre-pandemic JoJo used to hang out with Rachel as well, and be part of Chris and Jessica's family birthday/ celebration type stuff - it was portrayed as 'adult' friendship type stuff when she was actually only a couple of years older than Bailey and Jacob?

I've never been pregnant so please enlighten me. Are her gagging attacks or whatever she calls them a real thing? It just looks like... a bad cough to me.
Hello. Colleen and I are really close in our pregnancy dates and yes, it’s real. It happens without warning.

Same with Ariana, I think she leaches onto them for popularity

Reactions: 2
Colleen gives me such "I'm desperate to not get older" vibes. The middle part, the attempted curtain bangs, and then in that swimsuit try on she's dissing the one suit that actually looked really good on her because she "looked matronly." Hate to tell you Colleen, you're a married, 34 year old, about to be mother of 3... stop pretending to like things just because the kids do

Reactions: 13
^ Absolutely. The swimsuit was fine. She's not 24 anymore.

Reactions: 1
it’s almost exhausting watching her constantly complain and whine about her pregnancy. It’s the same thing everyday. Also am I the only one who thinks her bump is still tiny? She’s always saying that she’s massive but tbh I’ve been bigger after some pizza. Obviously her belly is gonna get bigger - she’s pregnant. It’s actually worrying seeing her obsession with how “big” she’s getting when in reality her bump seem normal for someone who is 10 weeks pregnant with twins. Also all those dresses she bought were so ugly and super short

Reactions: 5
I agree it's worrying seeing her obsess over her size / weight. I know pregnancy can be difficult for those with current / historical eating disorders. Being unable to accept your body changing and feeling out of control is overwhelming. However constantly posting about it and inviting millions of other to comment on it really isn't a helpful approach to take. I'm really genuinely worried about how she is going to get through the next 7 months. 😥

it’s almost exhausting watching her constantly complain and whine about her pregnancy. It’s the same thing everyday. Also am I the only one who thinks her bump is still tiny? She’s always saying that she’s massive but tbh I’ve been bigger after some pizza. Obviously her belly is gonna get bigger - she’s pregnant. It’s actually worrying seeing her obsession with how “big” she’s getting when in reality her bump seem normal for someone who is 10 weeks pregnant with twins. Also all those dresses she bought were so ugly and super short
Exactly! I’m pregnant with one baby and a few days behind Colleen and my belly is bigger. She needs to pipe down. 😂

Reactions: 4
She already hates her pregnant body and can't shop for her new body this early on...when she is tiny. Why did she get pregnant???

I honestly think she just loves the attention she gets from everyone when she's pregnant especially Eric and she couldn't cope not being pregnant because she needed that attention

Can't stop commenting as I watch this vlog..she thinks she looks 6 months pregnant at 10 weeks. This is pure delusion

Reactions: 7
I didn't understand what was even the point of that vlog. None of my clothes fit comfortably and I need pockets, so I went and bought a bunch of body con mini dresses??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.