Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's funny when she's like "oh I better give you a bump update I feel like I haven't done one of these in a while". 🤣🤣🤣 I honestly think she forgets that she vlogs everyday

Reactions: 3
i can’t believe erik and colleen are still together. erik doesn’t seem to like colleen at all. colleen is horrible to him in their podcasts and he wasn’t in the latest one- i don’t think things are going well for those two right now

Reactions: 6
So I haven't watched anything of hers lately because I'm just frankly sick of the clickbait title bullshit, but one of her videos was recommended to me today and man, I was blown away by how much younger she looks. She is really doing herself a disservice (outside of the obvious health issues that come along with disordered eating) in the looks department by continuing with the super skinny anesthetic.

I legit was so distracted by how young she looks I barely noticed her horrible eyebrows. Seriously, if she wants to keep up this "I'm still young and cool" facade, she really needs to keep some of that pregnancy weight after the babies are born.

Reactions: 8
For me it’s the fact that she claims she’s always been tiny! She’s like 5,5 so she’s not petite, and when I started watching her years ago when she was still with Josh, she didn’t look underweight. She looked, for lack of a better word, normal. She was slim, but looked healthy. There’s some serious body dysmorphia going on and I am actually concerned for her mental health. It was exacerbated after the birth of Flynn- she got really depressed and her skin picking started. I can’t imagine what she is going to be like after the twins are born.
also, do we want to start bets on the twins being named Lilly and Noah? Lol

Reactions: 8
Erik is very condescending towards her and doesn't really seem to like her toiler humor. The way Colleen presented him when he first showed up in the vlogs is different than how he is now. He no longer seems like the sweet sensitive creative guy that Colleen wanted him to be seen as

Reactions: 5
So I haven't watched anything of hers lately because I'm just frankly sick of the clickbait title bullshit, but one of her videos was recommended to me today and man, I was blown away by how much younger she looks. She is really doing herself a disservice (outside of the obvious health issues that come along with disordered eating) in the looks department by continuing with the super skinny anesthetic.

I legit was so distracted by how young she looks I barely noticed her horrible eyebrows. Seriously, if she wants to keep up this "I'm still young and cool" facade, she really needs to keep some of that pregnancy weight after the babies are born.
when she is very skinny it ages her ten years

i can’t believe erik and colleen are still together. erik doesn’t seem to like colleen at all. colleen is horrible to him in their podcasts and he wasn’t in the latest one- i don’t think things are going well for those two right now
Same. I just watched the last episode he was in and I think they strongly dislike each other. They are just so irritated about everything the other one is saying. They can't even hide it. Colleen always says he goes on and on about a topic and doesn't let him finish. And Eric keeps bringing up ridiculous things Colleen says in a way I can see those things are bothering him in not so fun way as they're trying to make it seem

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Erik looks sooo so good at the moment. I think he is super attractive 🤌

• Haha
It's all personal preference of course, but I just can't find Erik attractive. He's got one of those mopey, sad, punchable sort of faces (I don't mean his expression, like his facial features always come across like that to me)

His face is like if a blobfish was a 30 something hipster.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Colleen is having the worst pregnancy no one in the world has had it as bad as her before I feel so bad for her 🙄
I’m at the point of pregnancy where I’m uncomfortable and it’s hard to sleep, I wake up in pain... but do you see me crying about it? No. I get up and work six days a week. She is so blind to her privilege

I think Josh is better looking but too much like a Ken doll, I was 99% sure he was gay.
I would take Josh over Erik any day of the week! Josh is not only nice looking but seems to have such a dynamite personality!

• Sick
I don't find Josh attractive, but in a Josh Vs Erik attractiveness battle, it's gotta be Josh. All day.

Reactions: 6
It's all personal preference of course, but I just can't find Erik attractive. He's got one of those mopey, sad, punchable sort of faces (I don't mean his expression, like his facial features always come across like that to me)

His face is like if a blobfish was a 30 something hipster.
Lol it's only recently I started looking at him differently like since he's been in good trouble. Definitely eww in the haters back off days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.