Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those places are always just so confident, cause no one would pay them if they were honest about the statistics.

Expecting mother boards are FILLED with women who, like Colleen, just couldn't wait until the anatomy scan to find out the sex (because in another one of Colleens extreme privilege moments that she fails to acknowledge, that genetic testing is expensive, and in most people's cases, insurance does not cover it unless the doctor deems it medically necessary. My insurance covered it and it still cost me $700 out of pocket) so they go to one of these places, pay $100 or whatever to have someone tell them the sex, only to find out it's completely wrong at the anatomy scan.

There's a reason Colleens doctor was going to have her wait another month to find out the sexes of the babies.
I really hope that she is having 2 boys lol.

Reactions: 5
I really hope that she is having 2 boys lol.
With her impatient behavior regarding finding out the sexes, multiple clickbait titled vlogs regarding the sexes, her literal CRYING she's so happy over being told she's having a girl, and what like 3 different videos about the gender reveal, it would just tickle me to have her brought down a peg and end up with 2 boys.

I would live if they're also like Flynn and they're stereotypical boys who like trucks and whatnot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also really hope it's 2 boys. You're much more likely to be told girl and later find out it's a boy than the other way round. I really don't think she would be good role model for any young girl. Her disordered eating, body issues, constant comments about weight and blantant favouritism would make for a very difficult upbringing for any future daughter.

With her impatient behavior regarding finding out the sexes, multiple clickbait titled vlogs regarding the sexes, her literal CRYING she's so happy over being told she's having a girl, and what like 3 different videos about the gender reveal, it would just tickle me to have her brought down a peg and end up with 2 boys.

I would live if they're also like Flynn and they're stereotypical boys who like trucks and whatnot.
If it is two boys, rather than delete the gender reveal videos, she'll probably post a video like "I got SCAMMED at the sonographers!!!!1!!!" or something equally ridiculous.

I also really hope it's 2 boys. You're much more likely to be told girl and later find out it's a boy than the other way round.
Exactly. When foetuses develop, the relevant anatomy starts as 'female' and then develops into the necessary parts later on if it's a boy, hence the need to wait.

I think she should have waited to share the results on the internet until they confirm the genders at the 20th-week scan. What if it's actually a boy? Millions of people expected a girl but you were born a boy so you are already a disappointment at 1 day old. Sure she wanted to know the genders immediately so that early scan is fine to just find out and keep it to yourself for a while

She had been absolutely rabid over finding out the genders for someone who pretends to be woke and claim it doesn’t matter...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never seen someone try so desperately to find out the genders of their babies, whilst simultaneously tell the world she doesn't actually care 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never seen someone try so desperately to find out the genders of their babies, whilst simultaneously tell the world she doesn't actually care 🤷
I've been lurking but had to post because I couldn't have said it better.

She admitted a few weeks ago that finding out the sex of the twins was consuming her. I hate to break it to her but people that truly don't care don't act that way.

I'm due in November and not finding out the sex until birth. It's my first, I wanted that moment in the delivery room, and I have no preference either way so it made the most sense. I've never had an urge to sneak a peek during an ultrasound or call my doctor to see what the NIPT test said. Why? Because I don't care.

Reactions: 4

She admitted a few weeks ago that finding out the sex of the twins was consuming her. I hate to break it to her but people that truly don't care don't act that way.

I'm due in November and not finding out the sex until birth. It's my first, I wanted that moment in the delivery room, and I have no preference either way so it made the most sense. I've never had an urge to sneak a peek during an ultrasound or call my doctor to see what the NIPT test said. Why? Because I don't care.
Same as that! Im having twins in Dec and my husband and I would ADORE a girl and a boy. That is our preference but any combination will be wonderful. He hates surprises so wants to know, I love them so I don't. We're waiting til 20 week scan and if they can tell us- great! If not, it's a good compromise. There is not even 2 weeks between Colleen and I and this urge is just not natural for someone who doesn't care

Reactions: 4
There is not even 2 weeks between Colleen and I and this urge is just not natural for someone who doesn't care
Exactly!

It's beyond obvious she was desperate for one of them to be a girl. It was no secret when she was pregnant with Flynn and wasn't happy when that psychic told her she could see her having another son in the future. I just worry for the little boy and Flynn and hope they don't play second fiddle to their sister especially if her personality ends up being more similar to Colleen's. When I was around 4 - 10, I was close friends with a boy who was half of a boy/girl twin set and his mother made it no secret that she preferred the girl. It was rough to watch him constantly settle for second best.

Reactions: 1
The only reason she cares is because of the content, views and money it brings. Her kids are her money makers now she can’t tour. The reveal, the family reveals, the friend reveals, more footage of her Mum reveal. They’ll be a her reaction at some point in the future to all the reveals. It’ll be endless

Reactions: 3
The only reason she cares is because of the content, views and money it brings. Her kids are her money makers now she can’t tour. The reveal, the family reveals, the friend reveals, more footage of her Mum reveal. They’ll be a her reaction at some point in the future to all the reveals. It’ll be endless
Hate "influencers" like this. Its so obvious. Can we just nominate someone to watch the videos and give us recaps so she's not benefitting off us all watching lol

High five! I’m giving birth in December and also waiting til birth because IT DOESN’T MATTER ❤❤❤

All this pregnancy drama and complaining there's been no mention of her very severe, life sucking, debilitating skin picking disorder.... despite how prominent and bad it was just weeks before she announced she was pregnant. I've said it before and I'll say it again the girl needs professional help. Like proper referred help not this picking and choosing of therapists based on if she thinks they are good enough or not. I'm pretty sure the ones who haven't survived are those who have challenged her and suggested therapy techniques she just doesn't want to face. Thing with therapy is, it feels a whole lot worse before it gets better!

All this pregnancy drama and complaining there's been no mention of her very severe, life sucking, debilitating skin picking disorder.... despite how prominent and bad it was just weeks before she announced she was pregnant.
Colleen thanks you for the content idea. Just watch her mention it in the next vlog. 🤣🤣

• Haha
I found out the sex of my daughter early with the NIPT. Not cause I was desperate to know, just because it was a "bonus" part of the real reason for that testing. My doctor called with the results of the genetic testing and then said "Do you want to know the sex?" and I went "Sure" and she told me.

My reaction to the sex would have been the same either way, because the important part of the results of that test was that my kid didn't show markers for potentially life threatening/altering genetic abnormalities.

• Heart
Exactly!

It's beyond obvious she was desperate for one of them to be a girl. It was no secret when she was pregnant with Flynn and wasn't happy when that psychic told her she could see her having another son in the future. I just worry for the little boy and Flynn and hope they don't play second fiddle to their sister especially if her personality ends up being more similar to Colleen's. When I was around 4 - 10, I was close friends with a boy who was half of a boy/girl twin set and his mother made it no secret that she preferred the girl. It was rough to watch him constantly settle for second best.
If this happens then Flynn and his brother will be inclined to start being naughty. I loved when Flynn kept insisting she had two sharks in her belly! It was such a cheeky and imaginative toddler moment but you could hear she was getting annoyed.

Reactions: 6
Glad she didn’t let jojo do the gender reveal, as that would have been weird jojos family and her family.. that relationship is odd

Reactions: 2
Glad she didn’t let jojo do the gender reveal, as that would have been weird jojos family and her family.. that relationship is odd
It was weird that JoJo demanded to do it in the first place - just because Colleen didn't seem that bothered about the genders at the time, doesn't mean she had the right to hijack any potential events surrounded that. Someone has obviously never heard 'no' in their life...

she’s been rubbing be the wrong way lately. definitely has disordered eating and i’m incredibly worried about her girl. i think the boy and flynn will get the ‘boys have boy stomachs’ treatment but i agree with what someone said above, in fifteen years she’s going to love being smaller/skinnier than the daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.