Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and gf were at colleens gender reveal with her parents
yeah but i think the ‘vibes’ have changed. they’re still on speaking terms be everything obviously but if you look closely things aren’t looking too great. poor rachael, although i couldn’t blame her if she wanted to get away from that family

Reactions: 3
Ok gonna say something that I know deep down is unfair and I would only say it on here as I think it’s a bit harsh and is totally to do with my own issues surrounding my health and being disabled from a young age.

but as someone who has chronic health issues and has had chronic pain, back issues, joint issues, fatigue, heart and blood pressure, I could go on, since I was a child and have been in pain for a longer than I haven’t. The way Colleen complains with no self awareness or acknowledgement of her privilege is starting to grate. She’s having a tit pregnancy and no one can dispute and she’s having a rough time and I do feel for her, but it’s going to end, in 3 ish months it will be over and she will have beautiful babies and get the greatest gift out of it. But all she’s doing is moaning and moaning and moaning and posting about how she needs help or advice or how this is the worst pregnancy anyone has ever had ever and not once acknowledging that she’s so lucky, she’s able to get some of the best help, she’s not having to worry about money, she has her parents and her husband and her best friend basically all living with her and taking care of her and making sure she doesn’t have to run around after a 2 yr old. She can take hours off to get an iv and do physio and nap and take some days off when she’s feeling bad without having to worry about her job and paychecks - hey she can film herself taking a day or sit there for 10 mins saying I’m taking a day here’s how I’m feeling, get Corey to edit it, post it and get paid. She’s not mentioned how lucky she is that this will end for her, and she chose this. But for so many it doesn’t.

rant over, thank you for letting me vent

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it's totally fair to be fed up with her tone deaf complaining. I am, and I DON'T have a chronic pain issue.

My problem is that I honestly don't believe it's as bad she makes it out to be. She cries about her horrible pain and then puts on a show where she's standing and dancing around.

Reactions: 13
The first pregnancy I could sympathise with… But she KNEW what she was getting herself in for this time round! She knows she hates pregnancy so why did she put herself through it again? Especially after banging on about how she wanted to adopt the next one

Reactions: 11
The first pregnancy I could sympathise with… But she KNEW what she was getting herself in for this time round! She knows she hates pregnancy so why did she put herself through it again? Especially after banging on about how she wanted to adopt the next one
She couldn’t bare the thought of not passing her genes. It was clear from the time she started obsessively testing (and pretending she wasn’t trying lmao) that she’s desperate to get pregnant, no matter what, and adoption is an alternative only if her body can’t do it.

After 1.5 years or so when she finally got pregnant, she’s complaining- but hey, we all know what’s that about-her pregnancy is her meal ticket, her content before it was so stale (taking 1000x pee sticks lol), that she could use every twinge and itch to monetize.

Reactions: 9
I think the whole adoption talk was just virtue signalling.

I don't think for a minute that she was seriously considering it - in most countries it's a years-long process from beginning to end, so I doubt she'd be able to sustain her interest (and her audience's interest) in it long enough.

Reactions: 13
I think the whole adoption talk was just virtue signalling.
Everything is with her.

Potential thread title if this sinfully boring, self absorbed woman ever gets a new thread:

Virtue signalling and complaining. She's seriously draining.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s just disgustingly flippant behavior that she chooses to burden her tender and unguarded subscribers. Imagine the magnitude at which of those twee little girls upset themselves over her never-ending whining. It’s dangerous and Colleen is being very irresponsible by acting this way. Obviously, no real consequences are going to take place and she’ll continue to get a free pass. Saddening.

Reactions: 4
With all her ailments, illnesses and pain she still manages to do everything she wants to do. It hasn't stopped her doing nothing yet she's just crying and feeling sorry for herself. In the last video she came back from physio with pain and sickness, practically couldn't walk then next clip she's cooking herself brocolli burritos then she back on her camera after that being all dizzy and weak. She has all the energy for all her social media accounts, tik-tok, youtube etc and seems to be constantly busy with living life and making money. If it was as bad as she says she would be bed bound for days.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness the patronising and condescending attitude in her latest vlog when she's talking about what that random man said 🙄

With all her ailments, illnesses and pain she still manages to do everything she wants to do. It hasn't stopped her doing nothing yet she's just crying and feeling sorry for herself. In the last video she came back from physio with pain and sickness, practically couldn't walk then next clip she's cooking herself brocolli burritos then she back on her camera after that being all dizzy and weak. She has all the energy for all her social media accounts, tik-tok, youtube etc and seems to be constantly busy with living life and making money. If it was as bad as she says she would be bed bound for days.
Mhmmm. Going back to an earlier poster I have severe arthritis in my legs and my pregnancy is causing me painful, debilitating sciatica. But I waited years to do IVF and the thing is... it’s manageable. Even when I work for six days a week on my feet for minimum wage. She doesn’t understand or respect her privilege at all.

• Heart
I can’t believe her new video about her new pregnancy symptom. The fact she’s sobbing the whole way through saying how miserable and unhappy she is, some women would kill to be in her position!🙄 Ugh, I understand the odd moan when pregnant as it can be rough but Jesus Christ chill out and be grateful!!??

Reactions: 4
Aye Colleen, can see how deathly unwell you are in your latest insta story, you made me deathly unwell watching it.
You will never be Elphaba, sit back down.
Pissing myself that you stopped the car just to sing that song hahahaha
Good knows how/if any of you stomached the full YouTube video 🤢

I think she shouldn't be vlogging everyday if it's just going to be her complaining and being ungrateful. Maybe just a couple a week where its filled with family time, baking and positive things that have happened. Less is definitely more in this case.

Mhmmm. Going back to an earlier poster I have severe arthritis in my legs and my pregnancy is causing me painful, debilitating sciatica. But I waited years to do IVF and the thing is... it’s manageable. Even when I work for six days a week on my feet for minimum wage. She doesn’t understand or respect her privilege at all.
See, this is what Colleen needs to focus on. A gander at harsh reality, different perspectives and constructive criticism. Not on twisted validation and the mindless internet bullying. Sadly, the way her mind is programmed; she’d most likely label what @FloraFaunaLuna said as “hate”. 😵💫😵💫

I think she shouldn't be vlogging everyday if it's just going to be her complaining and being ungrateful. Maybe just a couple a week where its filled with family time, baking and positive things that have happened. Less is definitely more in this case.
With those teenagers enabling her, she’s never going to reflect and change her ways. Hers is truly such a shitshow.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her new video about her new pregnancy symptom. The fact she’s sobbing the whole way through saying how miserable and unhappy she is, some women would kill to be in her position!🙄 Ugh, I understand the odd moan when pregnant as it can be rough but Jesus Christ chill out and be grateful!!??
I cba to watch the whining. What’s her so called latest pregnancy symptom?

Reactions: 1
Yuck of course those unofficial Ottilie pages on Instagram have posted all those photos including the wee one! Do they not realise it's extremely weird to be that obsessive over someone else's baby!

Reactions: 1
Love the way she's saying on Twitter that Harry Styles' concert fashion is inspired by Miranda, get over yourself Colleen. Is nobody allowed to wear a blue shirt and red trousers without you taking credit?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.