Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Colleen remind anyone else of Rachel Berry from Glee? Both looks- and personality-wise.

Reactions: 12
Of course not.. And frankly the IVs and chiropractor are “snake oil”- no medical or scientific evidence they help besides “feel good” self-care aspect.

The funny thing is her one and only thing that she cares about is her weight gain/body changing (getting big). Every thing else stems from there - “pelvic pains” (first trimester lol), being short of breath (from getting massive), “mental health” (can’t accept gaining 4 sizes in 10 weeks) etc. The second she pops the babies out she’ll be on her special apple sauce only diet once again.
She puts on so much weight so quick when pregnant because she restricts so much when not pregnant to stay so thin so as soon as she starts eating when pregnant she's going to gain a lot of weight..it's the same as anyone that loses a lot of weight quickly through severe dieting,as soon as they start eating again they gain double what they lost. She's had an eating disorder for many many years.

Reactions: 6
Of course she's made ANOTHER baby products video! 🙄 Wonder how many of these she'll churn out.
And of course they're from Amazon probably one of the least ethical companies out there

Reactions: 3
Why is every other word ‘pregnant’? Yawn. We get it jesus, you’re pregnant and by any chance is it with twins?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is every other word ‘pregnant’? Yawn. We get it jesus, you’re pregnant and by any chance is it with twins?
I don't know, if it was twins I think she would have told us all by now, I think it's just the one baby x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she hasnt mentioned it like 1000000 times that she is having twins..
Nope not at all :')
Seriously though if I had a pound every time she said she was pregnant with twins, I think I'd be as rich as her x

Reactions: 5
I can’t watch her anymore because it’s pretty much the focus on every thing she says. I get it, pregnancy is exciting but every sentence has a ‘because I’m pregnant’ at the end We get it!

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch her anymore because it’s pretty much the focus on every thing she says. I get it, pregnancy is exciting but every sentence has a ‘because I’m pregnant’ at the end We get it!
Sorry what? Is she pregnant?!

Reactions: 2
I refuse to watch her vlogs but I saw on my YouTube suggestions one titled 'my new weird pregnancy symptoms' what was it?

It’s mad. I’m pregnant, due round the same time, and I have to appreciate not everyone around me is pregnant and aren’t interested so I try to not mention it too much. I don’t onow if included talking to someone struggling with fertility issues so best be sensitive.

But for Colleen she has nothing else going on for her so she has to mention it every other bloody sentence

Reactions: 6
It’s mad. I’m pregnant, due round the same time, and I have to appreciate not everyone around me is pregnant and aren’t interested so I try to not mention it too much. I don’t onow if included talking to someone struggling with fertility issues so best be sensitive.

But for Colleen she has nothing else going on for her so she has to mention it every other bloody sentence
What's crazy to me is like, it's not difficult! Im the same, I think we're 10 days apart, I really have zero else going for me but I manage to have full scale conversations where the babies don't even come into my head, never mind into convo. She honestly just loves herself and thinks everyone else does too so clearly they want to hear every little detail.

Also as previously mentioned on here, she's extremely manipulative with her titles and thumbnails which is gross honestly how she used her pregnancy like that

Reactions: 10
It's been talked about to death I know but seriously. I dunno about you guys but see when I'm sick or unwell or dying, the LAST thing on my mind would be work, in any respect. If she's having such an atrocious time I can guarantee she would not be fit to make vlogs or a show. I can understand not everyone can just go on the sick (dunno what the craic is in the US) but Colleen doesn't strike me as someone who would be homeless if she took some time off her job. Her job being "influencing" 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.