Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone know if she had ivf or something similar which makes it more likely to have twins? or was it just a coincidence?
Don’t think so, she’s been taking pregnancy tests with Erik for years so they just don’t use protection so I imagine it was natural going off that!

Reactions: 2
I don't think that the Ballingers are as wholesome and sweet as they like to make out - I suspect Jessica will be jealous of the additional attention on Colleen having a twin pregnancy.

Reactions: 15
After her rants about gender I think she will be really jealous if Colleen has a girl
I think that she will as well. The very happy/ over the top positive stuff is so fake at times. She has been exactly the same talking about Luke and his issues. Don't get me wrong - it's brilliant that they love him, are positive about him being himself, and getting any support that he needs etc, but it would also be totally normal for them to be worried about what the future holds. Jessica always plows on with the over the top positive hype. I remember the first vlog I think they did explaining what was going on when she was still pregnant with him - Jessica did the over the top positive hype for the whole time, and Christopher sat beside her barely saying a word looking worried, anxious, and scared. His reaction to a recent diagnosis was more 'normal' and it was awful to see him siting there - the few words that he did speak were to echo what she was saying about it all being so positive. It was obvious that it was not the way that he was feeling at all.

I think that she will as well. The very happy/ over the top positive stuff is so fake at times. She has been exactly the same talking about Luke and his issues. Don't get me wrong - it's brilliant that they love him, are positive about him being himself, and getting any support that he needs etc, but it would also be totally normal for them to be worried about what the future holds. Jessica always plows on with the over the top positive hype. I remember the first vlog I think they did explaining what was going on when she was still pregnant with him - Jessica did the over the top positive hype for the whole time, and Christopher sat beside her barely saying a word looking worried, anxious, and scared. His reaction to a recent diagnosis was more 'normal' and it was awful to see him siting there - the few words that he did speak were to echo what she was saying about it all being so positive. It was obvious that it was not the way that he was feeling at all.
what happened with Luke? I just follow colleen

Reactions: 1
Another day another vlog / moan fest. For someone lucky enough to have her lifestyle and income you think she'd be a little more positive, but she's forever moaning.

It's less than a week since she announced her pregnancy and already it's such a negative experience. I'm in pain, i'm tired, i'm nauseous, i'm freaking out, i'm worried and so on. I know she had a rough time with Flynn, but her content is just one moan after another. I feel sorry for her fans, it's going to be a very long, whingey 9 months. 😆

Reactions: 5
Another day another vlog / moan fest. For someone lucky enough to have her lifestyle and income you think she'd be a little more positive, but she's forever moaning.

It's less than a week since she announced her pregnancy and already it's such a negative experience. I'm in pain, i'm tired, i'm nauseous, i'm freaking out, i'm worried and so on. I know she had a rough time with Flynn, but her content is just one moan after another. I feel sorry for her fans, it's going to be a very long, whingey 9 months. 😆
To be fair, I’m pregnant and tit is intense. She and I are days apart in our pregnancies and it is rough and anxiety inducing especially if you’re going through a pregnancy after a miscarriage.

That said, she does really focus on the negative. It took me two years of fertility treatment and thousands of £££s to get pregnant, so when I’m sickness and nauseous I just feel happy and thankful that baby is okay and my body is doing what it needs to. I get that it’s hard but it does seem a little ungrateful and negative.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree! It’s only been one week and I’m already bored of her complaining about the same thing everyday. Like obviously it is hard and she is suffering with symptoms but tbh no one wants to watch her whine about it everyday. I really think she should either stop vlogging as much or come up with some different content because that tit is boring af day in day out

Reactions: 7
I really think she should either stop vlogging as much or come up with some different content because that tit is boring af day in day out
Exactly. It's been constant moaning and whinging since she announced the pregnancy. I appreciate the fact that she's not pretending everything is fantastic and pregnancy is the easiest thing ever, but there's a balance between overly positive and the negativity that she expressess in every vlog.

Reactions: 7
I don't think that the Ballingers are as wholesome and sweet as they like to make out - I suspect Jessica will be jealous of the additional attention on Colleen having a twin pregnancy.
I’ve never found Jessica likeable. Her moral compass is seriously off because she allows her kids robe exploited for monetary gain. When the comments were turned off on family channels because of paedophillic activity, she threw a tantrum about it with no concern for the real harm she was putting her children in. Her house was paid for by her kids. It’s very unlikely that they are getting the money they deserve for their contribution to the Ballinger riches. Her children can’t consent. It’s just so so wrong.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or did he not seem thrilled about the pregnancy? Like in the footage where Colleen told him he’s very... neutral
apparently the night before they had decided they weren’t ‘trying’ anymore because Colleen was disappointed every month

Is it just me or did he not seem thrilled about the pregnancy? Like in the footage where Colleen told him he’s very... neutral
He definitely didn't seem so happy. In the announcement video and such he was determined to leave and be as far away from the video as possible. Colleen tried to say something about him not liking being on camera talking about it or something but it just seemed like he really didn't want the pregnancy. He might have been alright with it being a single baby but twins? He's like didn't sign up for this tit x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.