Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound awful of me, but I just don’t care.... she has baited it and had a go at people when they would speculate it. You do you Colleen I can’t be bothered!

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else surprised at how she was able to get pregnant considering how thin she is?
Surely pregnancy is really rough on people who are that underweight? Could be the reason her first pregnancy was so bad for her.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her announcement video - I can't believe she's so surprised that she's showing already when she's so underweight.

Reactions: 6
And so the milking her unborn child for every penny pregnancy content begins!

Why can't I help but think she couldn't bear the spotlight being on her sister in law and needed to get pregnant too?

I know she's touched on this but I have never ever encountered someone who complained SO MUCH during pregnancy and vowed never ever to get pregnant again...and here we are. Everyone knows new babies get views!

Oh and apparently this pregnancy is EVEN WORSE than the last one so far. How is this when the last one was the hardest, most challenging pregnancy ever to have happened????

Urgh so bored of her pregnancy content already and it's barely begun. She's going to be insufferable.

Reactions: 14
And so the milking her unborn child for every penny pregnancy content begins!

Why can't I help but think she couldn't bear the spotlight being on her sister in law and needed to get pregnant too?

I know she's touched on this but I have never ever encountered someone who complained SO MUCH during pregnancy and vowed never ever to get pregnant again...and here we are. Everyone knows new babies get views!

Oh and apparently this pregnancy is EVEN WORSE than the last one so far. How is this when the last one was the hardest, most challenging pregnancy ever to have happened????

Urgh so bored of her pregnancy content already and it's barely begun. She's going to be insufferable.
Part of me is itching for her to have no major symptoms and a really boring pg...

Reactions: 5

Oh look day 1 after announcing the pregnancy and already we have a 15 minute vlog about how awful she feels. 🙄

I'm also quite worried that she mentions gaining 10Ilbs already. Her comments about weight and her body were quite concerning last time, and I was hoping she wouldn't go down the same road again with over monitoring and obessing over it. 🙁

Reactions: 9
As happy as I am Colleen is pregnant, good luck to her but don’t take a drink every time she says the word pregnant you won’t last the vlog

On the Ballinger Family thread, a couple of people are speculating that she's having twins, due to showing so early and a screenshot of telling JoJo shows two amniotic sacks potentially...
The screenshot is here:

oh thanks i missposted i thought i was on colleen's thread earlier haha here is the screenshot again , i found it on the family vloggers
20210519_115431.jpg

Reactions: 1
That does kinda look like twins 😯
Although the "she's showing sooner" could also just be because it's her second (and third?). I've heard that second pregnancy is usually visible earlier?

man we're in for soooo much complaining.
wondering how she'll cope with the weight gain
Goodness me if it's twins she'll be insufferable. The content machine will be in overdrive, daily vlogs about her twin pregnancy, pain, weight gain, you name it. Then after the birth it will twin mum this, twin haul, twin routine and all that bullshit. 🙄

I didn’t realise Colleen had a thread. Definitely twins, the last minute of the telling family video gave it away. She said something like ‘all the baby things growing.’ You would normally just say ‘baby growing’ She is going to milk this content even more than she did with Flynn. It’s going to be the most difficult pregnancy in the history of pregnancies isn’t it. 😫

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.