Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that she treats Eric bad? On there podcast if he says something she doesn't like she bully's him but if he disagrees with something she says it's "how dare you MAN disagree with me I'm pregnant and a woman". She farts and burps every video she talks about anything and everything but if Eric puts seagull sounds on and wiggles his eyes he's being disgusting! If he talks about something she doesn't like she says she's gonna be sick then will talk about that same thing a few seconds later. She talks over him all the time and she's constantly wanting stuff from him but never returns the gesture eg. I want a kitten let's bully him into getting him a kitten with my stans, can you imagine if he did that to her? Everything she does is adhd which is bs as being an insufferable bratt is not an excuse or symptom of adhd. The gender reveal situ is a big nod to her being a bratt she is constantly negative and even complains about her iv drip every day when other woman cannot even afford it. She's always trying to be a teen on tiktok and its weird and for someone so ill with this pregnancy she can dance and go out ect I had a good pregnancy and I couldn't do the tit she can do lol. She sees a therapist and apparently she bully's herself I personally think it's her conscious but her selfishness calls it bully. I could go on and on please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this.
Yes I completely get what you mean about Erik! The podcast can be so hard to listen to because she treats him so badly and her constantly talking over him is really annoying because I’m far more interested in the things he has says rather than what she has to say. Everything she says is negative about pregnancy or else about her adhd. She clearly has no original ideas but just has to make all of their topics about her.
Also it was interesting on a recent episode when they were talking about common issues i.e who gets the arm rest on a plane, Erik was clearly losing his patience with her. He obviously did not find it an interesting topic to talk about (because everything she mentioned has already been teased out a million times for the last ten years and everyone is bored of these discussions) that episode really showed how little she can talk about anything apart from herself.
Again the podcast is just a typical example of just because you CAN do something does not mean that you SHOULD
She treats the podcast as just another YouTube video and it’s so annoying when they do visual things as if they just expect everyone to be watching it

Reactions: 2
yes you judymcfluffy 😄 i'm also glad

unfortunately all i see now is her doing what is typical for histrionic people. i think the reason why she's never getting criticised is because she always finds things that nobody would doubt. for example all her illnesses. hardly anyone would just plain out lie about that wich is why people believe her. i don't even think she really knows that she's not that sick. i mean of course i don't know how she truly feels but she's still walking around and all that. and who even rubs being sick in as much as she does. and then the miscarriage. many people just experience it as a late period and she was "grieving" like she had lost a far developed child. if she had struggled for years! but she got pregnant in no time with flynn.
Sorry but miscarriages can be super traumatic and not everyone sees it as a “late period” and also you can bleed for weeks depending on how far along and if you are just told to go home and let it pass naturally :/

Reactions: 7
Sorry but miscarriages can be super traumatic and not everyone sees it as a “late period” and also you can bleed for weeks depending on how far along and if you are just told to go home and let it pass naturally :/
As someone who is currently possibly at the beginning of a miscarriage I did find that rather insensitive. I agree with you. Forget the physical side of things, it's also heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a none pregnancy topic

I have never understood when she has talked about the way her mom raised her in the past strictly like I can't really remember exactly what she has said previously but she has mentioned in videos a while ago that she wasn't allowed to play with certain toys or watch certain TV and music and clothes ect with religion I think but when you see her with her mom in vlogs she seems really easy going and doesn't seem like she is strict about those types of things.

Do you know what I am talking about?

Reactions: 4
As someone who is currently possibly at the beginning of a miscarriage I did find that rather insensitive. I agree with you. Forget the physical side of things, it's also heartbreaking.
I hope you’re doing okay 💕

• Heart

I have never understood when she has talked about the way her mom raised her in the past strictly like I can't really remember exactly what she has said previously but she has mentioned in videos a while ago that she wasn't allowed to play with certain toys or watch certain TV and music and clothes ect with religion I think but when you see her with her mom in vlogs she seems really easy going and doesn't seem like she is strict about those types of things.

Yeah I never understood that either. So we’re her family extremely religious when she was younger and now all of a sudden they’re not? Doesn’t really make sense and she never explains it when she brings it up

Reactions: 3

I've always been confused by that too. Maybe her mom was brought up strictly religious, but she broke away from it later in life?

I've always been confused by that too. Maybe her mom was brought up strictly religious, but she broke away from it later in life?
Yeah I wondered about this too. No hate towards Rachel but now she’s come out as gay as well? Not saying there’s an issue with that but to go from not being allowed to trick or treat or watch tv..

Reactions: 1
I hope you’re doing okay 💕
Thank you for being kind❤
Pleased to report after an early scan today, all is good. I had quite a bit of bleeding (not just spotting!) and cramping, and naturally expected the worst. Instead saw a little blob with a heartbeat😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pleased to report after an early scan today, all is good. I had quite a bit of bleeding (not just spotting!) and cramping, and naturally expected the worst. Instead saw a little blob with a heartbeat😍
That's amazing! So happy to hear all is okay! Sending so much love you and your little bubs way!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Me and my fiance are going to try IVF as I had a miscarriage last year and we have trouble conceiving if that doesnt work we will stick to fur babies

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I wondered about this too. No hate towards Rachel but now she’s come out as gay as well? Not saying there’s an issue with that but to go from not being allowed to trick or treat or watch tv..
I'm fairly sure that Christopher & his wife are still religious. I wonder if things changed for the parents as the kids spread their wings?

I was so sure she was part of the Mormon

I was under the impression she was part of a religion like Mormonism or some cult. The way she talks about her upbringing gives me chills, but it frustrates me she talks about it so often but doesn’t really delve into it. (None of my business) but, don’t keep bringing it up. Christopher and Jessica are clearly still under it, hence the kids and upbringing. I’m just a nosey Parker but want to know more about it

I think I've said in this thread before, but I honestly don't think she's as removed from her religion and upbringing as she likes to say she is.

Reactions: 6
Congratulations! I had a scare at nine weeks but all was fine! The anxiety doesn’t really go. Hope all okay for you 😊😊

Me and my fiance are going to try IVF as I had a miscarriage last year and we have trouble conceiving if that doesnt work we will stick to fur babies
We did IVF and our experience was amazing, worked first time. Totally great experience for us, no need to be anxious about it. I’d do it again and again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was so sure she was part of the Mormon

I was under the impression she was part of a religion like Mormonism or some cult. The way she talks about her upbringing gives me chills, but it frustrates me she talks about it so often but doesn’t really delve into it. (None of my business) but, don’t keep bringing it up. Christopher and Jessica are clearly still under it, hence the kids and upbringing. I’m just a nosey Parker but want to know more about it
Oh I didn’t realise Chris and Jessica were still really religious. In what way? (I don’t really watch them much)

Oh I didn’t realise Chris and Jessica were still really religious. In what way? (I don’t really watch them much)
They go to Sunday school as far as I know from their vlogs, Christmas is celebrated as a holy event as far as I know. A lot of religions also believe the more children you have the better.

Reactions: 1
I would assume the same too. So glad that wasn’t what happened, really relieved for you! 💓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.