Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judymcfluffy

Colleen Ballinger or I should say "Colleen Brattinger" only person to complain about everything. Who now she is pregnant with twins suddenly all other ailments she suffers seems to go away. Where did the should pain go when crying about that for ages and the dermtillamania go? The girl is so over dramatic and a hypercondriac (sorry for my spelling I'm dumb) and she's a massive brat and I mean HUGE BRAT. Now she's complaining about the iv bag taking too long. I feel sorry for Eric and I don't think the marriage will last. What's others thoughts?

Reactions: 10

Readuwroteu

can someone make a timeline of their relationship? as accurate as possible, just so we can see how bad the cheating was
I made a timeline a few pages back, so I just copy-pasted that so I didn't have to type it all out again

Timeline is basically after what, like 7 years? with Joshua, they get married in July 2015. 'Haters Back Off' when Colleen first meets Erik starts filming in April 2016. In June 2016 Erik can be seen getting pretty cozy with Colleen (sans wedding ring) in one of the Ballinger Family vlogs of Parkers 3rd birthday. September 2016 Colleen and Joshua announce their divorce (wherein Joshua makes it clear this was not his idea and not what he wants)

Then in November 2016,what everyone refers to usually when talking about their suspected cheating, Erik can be seen in the background of one of Rachels vlogs from their family trip to Hawaii. Then again in November 2016, Erik is invited along on their trip to Vegas. December 2016 Erik is spotted again in the background of one of Rachels vlogs from their trip to the mountains.

He was seen in the background of vlogs and things through 2017, but I'm just focusing on 2016 since that's when they met and when she and Joshua split.

As far as their public claims, her and Erik started dating in early of 2018. Based on Flynns birthday she had to have gotten pregnant sometime in March of 2018, they got engaged in June of 2018, and then married in Nov 2018.

It's possible she didn't cheat of course, but it seems incredibly unlikely. I've personally never gone to a birthday party for a coworkers 3 year old nephew a few months after meeting. I, also, have never gone on a family vacation with a coworker... hell I've never gone on a family vacation with a friend!

I think she knew how bad it would look and the questions that would arise if she suddenly had a new boyfriend so soon after her very public divorce (which was incredibly soon after her very public wedding to her long time bf) so she tried to keep their relationship hush hush. But then she likely accidentally got pregnant with Flynn, which forced her to announce their relationship and then her deep-seated Christian upbringing wouldn't allow her to have a baby out of wedlock, so they had that quickie "secret" wedding while she was still pregnant.

• Wow

Elle

VIP Member
Give me strength. She is crying because she's put on a bit of weight during lockdown. Girl still looks SEVERELY underweight. She is SO self absorbed and loves trolling with body checks / fake pregnancy videos.

eyeballs

VIP Member
Yep. She even milked not being pregnant. I think it’s all really cruel and shows she’s quite a shit person.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She seemed a bit resentful that he had genuine pain and had to recover from his surgery, mentioning she had to bring her mother in to help. But back to how she got a blocked up nose and how debilitating it is. She can't manage to walk up the stairs but films herself dancing looking perfectly fine, no nausea, pelvic pain, fatigue or breathing problems. Like I always say about Colleen, only when it suits her.

Elle

VIP Member
Whenever she pulls out the ukulele I want to gouge my eyes out. Always have to turn off before she starts singing. Does anyone else find her singing really unpleasant 🤣. She recently did a 'vocal coach reacts' video. Sure she doesn't have any credentials apart from being friends with people in 'the industry'. And the latest video was another 'watch me try on clothes' 'look at my body' 'look at my bump'. Give it a rest.

Simoncowell

Also as previously mentioned on here, she's extremely manipulative with her titles and thumbnails which is gross honestly how she used her pregnancy like that

Elle

VIP Member
HAVE YOU EVER KNOWN ANYONE MORE OBSESSED WITH THEMSELVES AND THEIR BODY???! It's actually crazy.

eyeballs

VIP Member
So after all the pregnancy click baits, now a miscarriage. Obviously this is sad but talk about boy who cried wolf.
She really pisses me off. Numerous tests on camera just for bants because she hates being pregnant.
Wants to adopt. Doesn’t want to go on birth control.
Pack it in Colleen. Some people have real fertility issues.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
She had been absolutely rabid over finding out the genders for someone who pretends to be woke and claim it doesn’t matter...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't stand Colleen in their podcasts. Erik is just not allowed to have a say in anything. She will aggressively speak over him whenever he has a different opinion than her (which is 95% of the time). She can't stand not having attention on her for 15 seconds at a time. I would much rather listen to Erik and mute her completely somehow. And then she jokes how people think she is a narcissist. She 100% is. She is the definition of a narcissist.

So my question to you is: how long after the twins are born will it take them to get a divorce? A year? Two years? It is inevitable. They are so different and don't match at all. Erik views on things are very much like mine and I can't imagine even wanting to be distant friends with someone like Colleen. Why are they married? Is it because of unplanned first pregnancy? If that's the case then why are they having more kids? Did she manipulate him into that? I'm confused

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Oh gosh, there's so much to say. I want to share some ss soon of just how much she is milking this pregnancy! It's insane, she's made thousands already and she's only 3 months gone!

So a while back I noticed Haters Back Off had been cancelled, and she was click baiting like crazy to get views, which were at an all time low. Things like she's quitting youtube, she's pregnant, etc and none of it true. She even did a 'having a baby with my gay best friend' when she knew was pregnant with someone else.. I mean what is the point of these clickbait titles.

Just two years ago Colleen was married to a guy and they had the most cringe youtube wedding. It was truly awful. Her vows were a joke. She treated him really badly in her vlogs and left him just before haters back off was beginning to be filmed. They have been together years, and I always thought her timing of leaving just before the show was to keep all the $$ for herself. Fair enough.

After netflix cancelled her show & she had slipped out of people's radar, her views were low, she was constantly plugging her tour and it was clear she couldn't fill seats. I predicted Colleen will have to do something major to save this. She either needs something new and interesting and creative to move on to, or she will do something really desperate for attention.

Shortly after, I see her Trending. She is pregnant irl! And she is not just dating her co-star in Haters (the guy who plays Miranda's love interest, Patrick, and who all the young fans ship) but they are secretly engaged !! She even said she wanted to Kylie Jenner her fans. By saying nothing then a big reveal. lol.

I was Boom! something really desperate, it is :cautious:

Now it's endless pregnancy vlogs, for which she's making a fortune. She also promoted her book and tour throughout her pregnancy vlogs, inc the gender reveal. Now she's back uploading ALL of the time, on all 3 channels, and raking in the bucks and popularity! The fans went crazy that's she's with 'Patrick', they are lapping it up. It's almost as though, now the series has ended, they're continuing with the story line. She's even got the character of Miranda saying she's pregnant too.

I feel terribly cynical, but the whole thing just reeks of salvaging her career while REALLY rubbing her ex husbands nose in it. She's behaving so fake in her vids with new bf, that was the second alarm bell for me, she absolutely GUSHES about him like she's 15, saying how she's never loved anyone this much etc etc and he looks at her like :eek::confused: so confused. At the very least, it's very disrespectful to her (recent) ex-husband, who has gone on youtube to say how devasted he was when she left. Nothing's adding up abour her behaviour, she was truly awful to her ex husband, yet this guy can do no wrong. He is also the simplest creature, bless him, but really. Colleen comes across as smart, with a steely core and a drive to succeed. She will eat this dude alive!

So while people are over excited about them together, and getting their happily ever after, I have seen her in action and I honestly think he's a lamb to the slaughter. I hope I'm wrong! For the moment my main gripe is her using this baby to promote all her channels like crazy, and for endlessly complaining how difficult it is, while telling people to buy tickets for her show which apparently wasn't selling well before but now is. A show she makes out is a massive undertaking, when it's just under 1 hour long, and is the same show she has done for years on a loop.

Yet out of the pregnancy news she got two big tv interviews, so there's that ig. It has been a huge improvement to her career, this rel'ship & baby! ;)

Urgh there's sooo much more though, really. so much more!

Last edited:

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Another day another vlog / moan fest. For someone lucky enough to have her lifestyle and income you think she'd be a little more positive, but she's forever moaning.

It's less than a week since she announced her pregnancy and already it's such a negative experience. I'm in pain, i'm tired, i'm nauseous, i'm freaking out, i'm worried and so on. I know she had a rough time with Flynn, but her content is just one moan after another. I feel sorry for her fans, it's going to be a very long, whingey 9 months. 😆
To be fair, I’m pregnant and shit is intense. She and I are days apart in our pregnancies and it is rough and anxiety inducing especially if you’re going through a pregnancy after a miscarriage.

That said, she does really focus on the negative. It took me two years of fertility treatment and thousands of £££s to get pregnant, so when I’m sickness and nauseous I just feel happy and thankful that baby is okay and my body is doing what it needs to. I get that it’s hard but it does seem a little ungrateful and negative.

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
She answered a question about her parenting in her vlog today and basically admitted Flynn gets everything he wants and they do whatever he wants to do. This is going to backfire sooooooo bad they have no idea. As soon as they say no he’s going to be so confused

Readuwroteu

Nah I don't think there's any excuse for speaking to her fans like that. At the end of the day, she wouldn't be where she is was it not for them. She is the opposite of humble. So entitled and self involved. You can just tell she is SUCH a mean girl.
I agree. She acted as if that poor kid was just calling her Miranda to piss her off. "You're not even going to use my real name?" Like, the kid corrected themselves and called her Miranda Sings... clearly she had no idea she wasn't Miranda, and she's still like "Oh Miranda Sings? Same thing" and won't sign their playbill or whatever.

Such diva behavior when yeah, no one knows who tf she is, because she's Miranda to 90% of her fans. There's a reason Miranda has almost 3 million more subscribers than Colleen does, and why she's got almost 8 million more subscribers than "Colleen Vlogs"

KINGAA

VIP Member
She apologized in her recent vlog and said it was a “dumb joke”. Starting from 18:00
So yeah she may be in awe of them or whatever but she see them as “Broken” - joke or not she said it which means the thought it. This woman gets too many free passes!

• Sad

Elle

VIP Member
I think the whole adoption talk was just virtue signalling.
Everything is with her.

Potential thread title if this sinfully boring, self absorbed woman ever gets a new thread:

Virtue signalling and complaining. She's seriously draining.

lupanda

I didn't realize Colleen had a thread.

I have twins. My pregnancy was toughhhh. I felt for her for a while because I know firsthand how horrible it can get. But the constant complaining gets old, and she's acting like she's the first person to ever have twins.

Granted, I did complain. In private, to my husband and to my doctors. Maybe a few friends. I would never have dreamed of posting so regularly and openly online about it.

It can be tough but there's no point dwelling on the hard parts. I suffered but every day I was so excited to have TWO babies growing and I focused on the fact that they were healthy, growing, and I was pregnant. Many people can't. It's fine complaining from time to time, I think pregnant people have the right to complain occasionally, but agree that the constant negativity in her videos is getting old.