Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! She’s changed it from ‘Really sad news’ to ‘Really sad news about the bunnies’ so someone hopefully pointed out how clickbait the first title was. I can’t believe she’s actually sunk that low for views
Oh, so the title was even worse before? duck her. This is pissing me off so much

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh, so the title was even worse before? duck her. This is pissing me off so much
Agree! She knows exactly what she is doing and she’s leaving the bunny story until the end so people watch all the way. Seems people watching it aren’t that happy either

Reactions: 3
what happened in the video?
It's about literal bunnies. Erik found two abandoned baby bunnies in the park, brought them home to care for them before giving them to a bunny rescue centre, and unfortunately the bunnies passed away a few days later.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He should have just put them in a nearby bush and mother rabbit would have found them and took them back to the burrow

Reactions: 2
He should have just put them in a nearby bush and mother rabbit would have found them and took them back to the burrow
I suspect that the damage had already been done the moment Erik picked them up, and the rescue centre were probably too nice to tell them that they made the wrong call at the first hurdle.

Ya I have that feeling too, I was always told that you should never touch a baby bird or animal as the parents are probably nearby.

In fairness she said that the bunnies were in the middle of a path and were distressed and there were dogs running around, if he had left them they probably would not have survived at all because they were nowhere near a burrow. Idk but that’s what she said anyway! The clickbait is so disgusting though, like how she could imply that when she recently suffered a miscarriage is beyond me

Watching her first trimester video and it’s just so miserable. I won’t lie, I’ve just had a really rough first trimester full of symptoms but... I have a life to live so I have to get up and deal with it. Also it’s a mindset thing. I’ve spent weeks throwing up at work, utterly exhausted, so congested, can’t get off the sofa. It took me YEARS to get pregnant with this baby. They’re my IVF miracle and I’m so thankful for the moments I feel like tit because I waited so long to feel so bad. If Colleen claims she really mentally and emotionally struggled with a few short months of not getting pregnant, why can’t she show any GENUINE gratitude? It’s about your attitude/mindset. She’s not grateful for any of this. I’m from the IVF community where women try for years and years and spend thousands just to hopefully have a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know what you mean me and my fiance have been trying natural for 2 years and might have to join the IVF community just to have a children, she should be thankful that she is pregnant and if she didn't want to get pregnant again she could have done something about it

• Heart
Watching her first trimester video and it’s just so miserable. I won’t lie, I’ve just had a really rough first trimester full of symptoms but... I have a life to live so I have to get up and deal with it. Also it’s a mindset thing. I’ve spent weeks throwing up at work, utterly exhausted, so congested, can’t get off the sofa. It took me YEARS to get pregnant with this baby. They’re my IVF miracle and I’m so thankful for the moments I feel like tit because I waited so long to feel so bad. If Colleen claims she really mentally and emotionally struggled with a few short months of not getting pregnant, why can’t she show any GENUINE gratitude? It’s about your attitude/mindset. She’s not grateful for any of this. I’m from the IVF community where women try for years and years and spend thousands just to hopefully have a baby.
congratulations! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is easier on you ❤

I know what you mean me and my fiance have been trying natural for 2 years and might have to join the IVF community just to have a children, she should be thankful that she is pregnant and if she didn't want to get pregnant again she could have done something about it
Exactly! IT it’s me personally because we also waited two years, we can’t have kids naturally and we were crushed when fertility clinics closed due to COVID. Colleen makes it sound like her three months of trying and not getting pregnant were agony but I know people who have tried for YEARS and had no luck who would LOVE to be complaining about morning sickness and fatigue. She’s so ungrateful

congratulations! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is easier on you ❤
Thank you! Don’t wanna jinx it but I think we’re in the second trimester calm now.

Exactly! IT it’s me personally because we also waited two years, we can’t have kids naturally and we were crushed when fertility clinics closed due to COVID. Colleen makes it sound like her three months of trying and not getting pregnant were agony but I know people who have tried for YEARS and had no luck who would LOVE to be complaining about morning sickness and fatigue. She’s so ungrateful

Thank you! Don’t wanna jinx it but I think we’re in the second trimester calm now.
If you look at her timeline and read between the lines- she also struggled with infertility and tried for N2 well over an year (all the pregnancy tests that she “didn’t want” to be pregnant lol). Twins are 100% Clomid-conceived, she’s just a coward not to admit it (for all of us that struggles with infertility is just so essential to raise awareness but nope, she doesn’t care).
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy worst part is behind you

Twins are 100% Clomid-conceived, she’s just a coward not to admit it (for all of us that struggles with infertility is just so essential to raise awareness but nope, she doesn’t care).
Disagree with this. She MAY have had secondary infertility and may have been taking clomid but I know loads of people who have been on clomid and don't have twins. I myself have had 3 MC, no kids and am now pregnant with twins with no medical intervention to make that happen.
Just one of those things we'll never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Disagree with this. She MAY have had secondary infertility and may have been taking clomid but I know loads of people who have been on clomid and don't have twins. I myself have had 3 MC, no kids and am now pregnant with twins with no medical intervention to make that happen.
If she did take anything to get pregnant then that’s not bad for someone who whined so much complained so much that she swore she’d never give birth again.

Reactions: 3
Yes it can happen naturally when the woman’s FSH is high. You could be right. But dealing with infertility for so long I feel like I picked multiple cues. Her business if she shares of course

Did anyone see today's vlog? What the hell was that argument about strawberries? She's included it with twee music behind but it's just embarrassing and a bit stressful.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see today's vlog? What the hell was that argument about strawberries? She's included it with twee music behind but it's just embarrassing and a bit stressful.
I had to turn the video off, it was so embarrassing. She is not even engaging with him to resolve the argument, she is talking to a camera instead. Imagine being that self involved.

Reactions: 6
Also I don't know if this is weird to say but Flynn knows so much language now, so I wonder why they're not potty training him yet. It does require an amount of understanding but he is very bright and capable. Though she does insist on reverting back to baby words when he uses the proper words for things, so who knows how that would go.

I have a feeling that Flynn will have no problems with potty training maybe they should try and see what happens because it will be hard if he is not potty trained before starting school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.