Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her in a few weeks, and usually I only watch her videos to see Flynn because he is very cute. But I tried to catch up a bit now and only got about 10 seconds in because she is so annoying!!! Like would she ever just duck off. Don’t get pregnant and then complain online every single day for nine months. I don’t know how people still stomach watching her because she actually makes me nauseous at this stage with her complaining and problematic behaviour. Sorry for ranting and not having too much substance in this post but I just had to let off some steam!

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched her in a few weeks, and usually I only watch her videos to see Flynn because he is very cute. But I tried to catch up a bit now and only got about 10 seconds in because she is so annoying!!! Like would she ever just duck off. Don’t get pregnant and then complain online every single day for nine months. I don’t know how people still stomach watching her because she actually makes me nauseous at this stage with her complaining and problematic behaviour. Sorry for ranting and not having too much substance in this post but I just had to let off some steam!
they were so comforting to watch in like early quarantine, but now it’s either a boring video and then she overshares at the end or it’s awkward family time that shouldn’t be filmed. like i want to be there for her but she needs to grow up a lot

Reactions: 6
Is colleen pregnant I had no idea she has been keeping that quiet 🙄

On a serious note I think she is definitely dealing with body dismorphia the way she is obsessing over her pregnancy gain her face looks so healthy and good on her

Reactions: 8
Is colleen pregnant I had no idea she has been keeping that quiet 🙄

On a serious note I think she is definitely dealing with body dismorphia the way she is obsessing over her pregnancy gain her face looks so healthy and good on her
Yeah for sure, I think she looks great atm, her face is full and so young looking! I wish she could see what we see

Reactions: 5
honestly i don’t know if i’m more worried for the boy or girl twin. the girl will be favoured, but have colleens ed tendencies pushes on her. as much as i enjoy watching her vlogs (usually) i hope colleen takes a step back to let her kids grow up privately. unlike the other ballinger kids

Reactions: 2
Yeah for sure, I think she looks great atm, her face is full and so young looking! I wish she could see what we see
She defo has eating and body image issues - but actually this is quite a fair bit of weight to gain in a couple of months (the top and bottom left pic are from her pregnancy reveal in May) so it's not surprising that she's feeling a bit tit. She looks amazing now though - the before ones she looks gaunt and sick.

2021-07-23 (7).png

Aaa someone who has been trying to get pregnant and been suggested to consider IVF, I’m beyond furious.:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, me and my fiance have been thinking about trying IVF after trying for years naturally this is really really insensitive

• Heart
  • Sad
On a totally unrelated note, I think she has the worst style ever. All the dresses she bought from a few previous videos are absolutely HIDEOUS.

Aaa someone who has been trying to get pregnant and been suggested to consider IVF, I’m beyond furious.:mad:
That's a huge yikes from me. When she says things like that, you know that that's how she really thinks. In her videos she's so desperate to put loads of disclaimers in her videos like "I'm fat and hate my body... BUT pregnant people are beautiful, don't think I'm talking about everyone because I'm not!" These little comments that slip through her editing net show her true colours.

I've never tried to get pregnant, but if I was considering IVF and was a fan of hers, I'd be pretty devastated to hear that.

On a totally unrelated note, I think she has the worst style ever. All the dresses she bought from a few previous videos are absolutely HIDEOUS.
Oh yes she buys them 3 sizes smaller too (last blog she claimed because she was size 0 or 2 before pregnancy so joyfully lol, but even then many of her clothes were way too small on her). Being able to squeeze in a dress doesn’t mean it fits you and the bright colored cheap material dresses she was trying on.. just a bad look overall.

Oh yes she buys them 3 sizes smaller too (last blog she claimed because she was size 0 or 2 before pregnancy so joyfully lol, but even then many of her clothes were way too small on her). Being able to squeeze in a dress doesn’t mean it fits you and the bright colored cheap material dresses she was trying on.. just a bad look overall.
I remember starting work at the same time as a girl who insisted that she could fit into the smallest uniform size, even though her bust size alone would have ruled out at least the first 3 size ranges. Some people just don't want to be comfortable I guess.

To all of you going down the IVF route you are not broken! I'm an IVF baby and I can say you are so strong and your babies will be grateful for all you have done to get them here on earth! That goes for all parents, I don't have kids but seeing just how hard it is to have a child and raise them, you guys are absolute heroes and I don't know how you do it. All the love to you all. I'm wishing you all the best on your journeys 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have multiple friends who have gone through IVF. It's more common than ever because of people choosing to wait to have children until later in life when they're more financially established. Not to mention LGBT couples who use it to have children.

Yet another crappy thing she's said that she will face no repercussions for because of her deleting negative comments and her hoard of teenage fans who eat up anything she says/ does

FU Colleen. Seriously

Reactions: 1
She apologized in her recent vlog and said it was a “dumb joke”. Starting from 18:00

Reactions: 1
She apologized in her recent vlog and said it was a “dumb joke”. Starting from 18:00
So yeah she may be in awe of them or whatever but she see them as “Broken” - joke or not she said it which means the thought it. This woman gets too many free passes!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.