Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
yes you judymcfluffy 😄 i'm also glad

unfortunately all i see now is her doing what is typical for histrionic people. i think the reason why she's never getting criticised is because she always finds things that nobody would doubt. for example all her illnesses. hardly anyone would just plain out lie about that wich is why people believe her. i don't even think she really knows that she's not that sick. i mean of course i don't know how she truly feels but she's still walking around and all that. and who even rubs being sick in as much as she does. and then the miscarriage. many people just experience it as a late period and she was "grieving" like she had lost a far developed child. if she had struggled for years! but she got pregnant in no time with flynn.
Her illness is one thing, and the exaggeration of her pregnancy symptoms are another but I (and I'm sure many others) would take offense at the miscarriage statement. As soon as you see those two lines on the test you picture your whole life with that child, whether that pregnancy last 4 weeks or 40. My babies didn't make it past 6 weeks and I didn't find out until 7,9 and 12 weeks, should I not have grieved because the child was essentially still a group of cells? Just because it was her first miscarriage too doesn't mean she shouldn't have been distraught. I hope you never experience or have anyone you know experience a miscarriage or pregnancy loss because for many, it is a life changing experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
The first pregnancy I could sympathise with… But she KNEW what she was getting herself in for this time round! She knows she hates pregnancy so why did she put herself through it again? Especially after banging on about how she wanted to adopt the next one

Reactions: 11

Readuwroteu

Although I do believe she would, what is the actual evidence that she cheated?
There's no hard evidence, of course, mostly just timeline stuff and him showing up in vlogs and things.

Timeline is basically after what, like 7 years? with Joshua, they get married in July 2015. 'Haters Back Off' when Colleen first meets Erik starts filming in April 2016. In June 2016 Erik can be seen getting pretty cozy with Colleen (sans wedding ring) in one of the Ballinger Family vlogs of Parkers 3rd birthday. September 2016 Colleen and Joshua announce their divorce (wherein Joshua makes it clear this was not his idea and not what he wants)

Then in November 2016,what everyone refers to usually when talking about their suspected cheating, Erik can be seen in the background of one of Rachels vlogs from their family trip to Hawaii. Then again in November 2016, Erik is invited along on their trip to Vegas. December 2016 Erik is spotted again in the background of one of Rachels vlogs from their trip to the mountains.

He was seen in the background of vlogs and things through 2017, but I'm just focusing on 2016 since that's when they met and when she and Joshua split.

As far as their public claims, her and Erik started dating in early of 2018. Based on Flynns birthday she had to have gotten pregnant sometime in March of 2018, they got engaged in June of 2018, and then married in Nov 2018.

It's possible she didn't cheat of course, but it seems incredibly unlikely. I've personally never gone to a birthday party for a coworkers 3 year old nephew a few months after meeting. I, also, have never gone on a family vacation with a coworker... hell I've never gone on a family vacation with a friend!

I think she knew how bad it would look and the questions that would arise if she suddenly had a new boyfriend so soon after her very public divorce (which was incredibly soon after her very public wedding to her long time bf) so she tried to keep their relationship hush hush. But then she likely accidentally got pregnant with Flynn, which forced her to announce their relationship and then her deep-seated Christian upbringing wouldn't allow her to have a baby out of wedlock, so they had that quickie "secret" wedding while she was still pregnant.

There's just too much weird shit and secrecy going on for their relationship to have begun totally innocently.

3calico3

VIP Member
I can imagine the twin boy being the 'Duncan' of her little family - quiet and gets lost next to the drama and boisterousness of other family members. Basically being the quintessential middle child, without actually being the middle child.

I also scoffed at the Kory part of the reveal vlog: "I told Kory during a little private moment... (which I filmed and posted to the internet for the world to see)". Love her new definition of the word 'private'.

ratmama

Colleen's vlog today with her dad's birthday.. anyone just annoyed at how she made it all about Flynn? Literally, the presents they gave him were just presents for Flynn, and they let him blow out Tim's birthday candles. Flynn is going to think that anyone's birthday is for him now.. I don't know. Maybe they did some stuff off camera for Tim, or this is exactly what Tim wanted, but that was so bizarre and teaching him all the wrong manners. Like come on, girl. Really? Perfect opportunity to teach your toddler that not everything is about him, and how to share the spotlight but she doesn't know how to do that herself so I guess it makes sense that she would just teach Flynn to make any situation about him. Lol

inn83

Agreed. I'll be surprised if they don't seperate before the twins 1st birthday. Having a young child and 2 newborns is difficult even for a stable relationship. They seem to have become more distant over the last year or 2, perhaps it's lockdown and being stuck with each other more than usual, but I really don't think the twins will help if things are already rocky.
Well they didn’t really know each other before the lockdown. Yes she was cheating on her husband with Erik for about an year or two 2016-2018, but I’m sure it was more casual and sexual than emotional and “deep”.

Then 2018 comes and she get pregnant by accident when they had unprotected sex in her period (she said this a few times; and also how scared she was to tell him- they have text exchange in one of her videos about their “relationship” but intentionally skip the text where Erik said he didn’t expect it to happen so soon when she announced by text to him)

2019 they had a newborn and she was touring, barely any privacy.

So their Actual “relationship “ started during Covid, before then he just wasn’t her priority, more like a baby daddy and revenge for Joshua…

But now she conceived twins so they’re stuck for the time being. Besides the kids, they have nothing in common, explaining Colleen s constant cry spells and eriks extreme apathy bordering passive aggressive behavior in their podcast. It is a sh*tshow that is not going to end well, and the people that would pay for it and of course the 3 innocent kids.

Also is it me seeing it or is it real? Seems like they genuinely know nothing about each other and use the podcast to get to know each other.. maybe she has no other way to pin him down to talk to her :( He’s away with the kid or otherwise at every awake second possible it seems. And I bet the relationship between Erik and Cory is not pretty either.

Discolights

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone to moan and complain so much about everything. The things that help her, she moans about. The IVs but they take too long but if she doesn’t have them, she feels crap. The physical therapy, helps but she just hates it. Actual therapy, can’t be bothered, but yet she’s just so grateful and blessed and lucky. I feel for the women who have the same struggles with pregnancy but can’t sit around the get IVs but have to work all the hours in the day on their feet. She really isn’t living in the real world anymore

Readuwroteu

I hadn't watched any of her videos in a while because she has been so irritating since getting pregnant with the twins, but I watched a recent one and their "laid back parenting style" is really coming across with Flynns behavior. They're really turning him into a brat.

I know it's been gone over in this thread already, but Eriks birthday presents were outrageous to me. It's one thing that the present Flynn picked was just something he wanted, but 90% of the presents Colleen got him were for Flynn too! She even said "Flynn is going to love this" multiple times in the video, like... it's your husband's birthday! Why are you focused on things your son will like?!

Readuwroteu

Oh re: cheating evidence, I completely forgot about all the not so subtle comments Joshua left around YouTube
josh youtube 4.jpg

josh youtube 2.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Simoncowell

Random: I don't know why but for some reason she reminds me of Janice from Friends. Like whether it's the obnoxious personality or the looks I can't quite put my finger on it.

• Haha

Simoncowell

After watching her latest vlog I have some thoughts. First, why do they keep encouraging flynn to pick out toys for other people that are ultimately for him. I know someone else on here mentioned it but it's just going to teach him to be extremely spoiled. Next she's profiting off the twins YET AGAIN by making another psychic video. I don't believe in psychics but it's obviously going to be some general statement like "your child will like the colour blue" or "one of them will be sporty" which I can guarantee all of the sycophantic fans are going to comment at some point when they're born "omg the psychic was 100%right, how do they do it". Finally based on the last pregnancy what else do we definitely have to look forward to content wise 😒. I guess the birth vlog obviously but I'm guessing also after the psychic video : 'packing my TWIN pregnancy bag' then 'revealing the names of my TWINS' then '2021 was the best because of the birth of my TWINS' 'How Flynn has adjusted to the TWINS' and then somewhere down the line 'reacting to the birth of my TWINS' and 'reacting to psychic readings of my TWINS'.
(I made sure to capitalise the twins just so everyone knew cause I don't think she's ever mentioned it 😑🙄)
Sorry if any of that seems hateful I just needed to vent
ETA Yikes didn't even realise I'd written that much lol

inn83

Definitely, it's like that part of her life never happened. I think I've heard her mention 'her ex-husband' in one vlog ages ago, and then that was it. It's almost like she's treating the situation as an annulment as opposed to a divorce.
Yeah it’s shocking - the statements she made like not wanting a wedding when we all witnessed a huge gorgeous wedding, not wanting to change her name when she legally became Colleen Evans etc.

Like does she genuinely dissociate from a full decade of her life (relationship with Josh) or is she just trying to build an appealing image to young fans (in which divorce etc does not belong)?

I’m very curious and seem to lean towards the latter. I also bet when the “marriage” with Erik finally ends he’d be sent to non-existence too and she’ll become eg “single mom of three by choice” or whatever plot she thinks gives her most favorable image.

Puppet

VIP Member
It does feel a bit too much at times but I do hope her pain doesn't escalate too much. I hope she doesn't get pregnant again and maybe considers a surrogate next time.
Next time? 😫 I'm hoping this pregnancy is the last one. 3 children is more than enough, especially for someone who hates pregnancy and raising children as much as Colleen.

Reactions: 10

Puppet

VIP Member
She answered a question about her parenting in her vlog today and basically admitted Flynn gets everything he wants and they do whatever he wants to do. This is going to backfire sooooooo bad they have no idea. As soon as they say no he’s going to be so confused
That really caught my attention.
If he wants to play in the mud he can play in the mud - I sort of understand the point she was making here, about not worrying if he gets dirty or his clothes get messy.
If he wants to bake a cake, we're baking a cake. - Woah hang on there. :rolleyes: That's just batshit.

He's about to get 2 younger siblings. That's going to be a huge lifestyle change at the best of times. But ontop of that he's suddenly going to have to adjust to being told he can't do something, when he's be used to doing what he wants when he wants. It doesn't take a genius to see that this is going to cause resentment, and he's going to blame the babies for the massive changes he's about to experience.

I'm all for laid back parenting, and letting children have the opportunity to explore and get messy, but what Colleen and Erik are doing is lazy parenting.

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
There's no hard evidence, of course, mostly just timeline stuff and him showing up in vlogs and things.

Timeline is basically after what, like 7 years? with Joshua, they get married in July 2015. 'Haters Back Off' when Colleen first meets Erik starts filming in April 2016. In June 2016 Erik can be seen getting pretty cozy with Colleen (sans wedding ring) in one of the Ballinger Family vlogs of Parkers 3rd birthday. September 2016 Colleen and Joshua announce their divorce (wherein Joshua makes it clear this was not his idea and not what he wants)

Then in November 2016,what everyone refers to usually when talking about their suspected cheating, Erik can be seen in the background of one of Rachels vlogs from their family trip to Hawaii. Then again in November 2016, Erik is invited along on their trip to Vegas. December 2016 Erik is spotted again in the background of one of Rachels vlogs from their trip to the mountains.

He was seen in the background of vlogs and things through 2017, but I'm just focusing on 2016 since that's when they met and when she and Joshua split.

As far as their public claims, her and Erik started dating in early of 2018. Based on Flynns birthday she had to have gotten pregnant sometime in March of 2018, they got engaged in June of 2018, and then married in Nov 2018.

It's possible she didn't cheat of course, but it seems incredibly unlikely. I've personally never gone to a birthday party for a coworkers 3 year old nephew a few months after meeting. I, also, have never gone on a family vacation with a coworker... hell I've never gone on a family vacation with a friend!

I think she knew how bad it would look and the questions that would arise if she suddenly had a new boyfriend so soon after her very public divorce (which was incredibly soon after her very public wedding to her long time bf) so she tried to keep their relationship hush hush. But then she likely accidentally got pregnant with Flynn, which forced her to announce their relationship and then her deep-seated Christian upbringing wouldn't allow her to have a baby out of wedlock, so they had that quickie "secret" wedding while she was still pregnant.

There's just too much weird shit and secrecy going on for their relationship to have begun totally innocently.
I think it’s so weird that she never acknowledges her first marriage (almost denying it), like, we all watched it happen lol??

LMPhun

I don’t think it’s really up to anyone else how early people tell the people they love that they’re pregnant. Absolutely she’s been known for the pregnancy clickbait but it was clear that her last pregnancy messed with her mental health so the fact that she had managed to get her head around it and then lost the baby is all the harder. I had a really traumatic pregnancy six years ago and I’m only now coming around to the idea of having another baby, so perhaps I’m relating to that side of it, but it’s a bit unfair to be saying “bet she wishes she never said that”.

• Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I never understood why Colleen, a woman in her 30’s was friends with JoJo Siwa, a teenage girl. it seems so strange.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
ALMOST TIME FOR A NEW THEEAD:

Title suggestions: Colleen Ballinger: I’m the only EVER mother of twins, No one can understand the pain I’M in!