Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the vibe he's not excited about the pregnancy, I get the vibe he's sick of her vlogging all day every day. It seems like when the camera comes on with him around he manages to make himself scarce really fast.

Reactions: 12
I definitely get the vibe that Erik considers vlogging (and therefore her audience) as the third wheel in their marriage - and I don't blame him. He seems relatively 'normal', and most 'normal' people don't want a camera shoved in their face every single day. Colleen meanwhile can't so much as go to the bathroom without announcing it to the world.

Reactions: 16
Of course a twin pregnancy is going to be worst but she is definitely going to milk it more than she did with her pregnancy with Flynn

Reactions: 6
Yep. She even milked not being pregnant. I think it’s all really cruel and shows she’s quite a tit person.

Reactions: 10
Why has she went and got pregnant again? Cannot understand at all. Really don't know what she was expecting this time round..

Reactions: 7
I suppose I can understand why she might have gotten pregnant this time around if the miscarriage made her realize how much she wanted another baby, but I honestly don't understand how she accidentally got pregnant in the first place.

If I were that staunch "I'm NEVER getting pregnant again" like she was, I'd have been sterilized or had my husband be sterilized way before this point. Why even risk an oops baby if you that badly never want to be pregnant again?

Reactions: 13
Erik is not looking so thrilled because according to her last pregnancy, it was the worse experience of her life with every possible bad symptom, she couldn’t move, was in agony and was fainting (I’m sure I remember that?) so it will be like that again for the next 7 months, but doubled. I’d be panicking too just like him.

I hated how she milked pregnancy but mostly when she wasn’t even pregnant. The whole ‘I never want to get pregnant again’ but then constantly talking about it, putting it in video titles, taking pregnancy tests, filming them.. she knew it would get views. I found that so distasteful to woman who have that genuine struggle and heartbreak every month.

Reactions: 15
I found it disturbing that she talked about sucking her stomach in because she thought she was bloated, that her stomach couldn't be that big yet. Has she ever read a pregnancy book? I'm scared her ED tendencies will get worse after birth like they did with Flynn.

Reactions: 7
Yeah one of her older pregnancy videos popped up in my recommended and she just looked so much better with the extra weight on her. Just healthy and youthful. Then I watched her most recent vlog and it's just startling the contrast of how thin and gaunt she is.

I worry she's not gonna gain as much this time, which is worse since there's twins to think about

Reactions: 4
I've never been pregnant so please enlighten me. Are her gagging attacks or whatever she calls them a real thing? It just looks like... a bad cough to me.

Reactions: 2
I've never been pregnant so please enlighten me. Are her gagging attacks or whatever she calls them a real thing? It just looks like... a bad cough to me.
It's pretty common for there to be a heightened gag reflex in early pregnancy. When I was pregnant things that were normally fine caused me to horribly gag, stuff like perfume smells, brushing my teeth, that electricity smell, boiling pasta? Mine wasn't so bad that clashing colors made me gag or anything, and being who she is she's probably exaggerating, but yeah, gagging is pretty normal.

Reactions: 3
I wonder whether Colleen will get the two girls she desperately wants - as someone said on the Ballinger Family thread, it's the father that determines boy or girl, not the mother, and Erik doesn't have the Ballinger influence.

Wait she wants girls? I thought she wanted the twins to be boys tbh. She seemed convinced that all of her pregnancies have been boys x

Reactions: 1
Wait she wants girls? I thought she wanted the twins to be boys tbh. She seemed convinced that all of her pregnancies have been boys x
Doesn't mean she wants them to be boys, she's probably presuming they'll be boys so she's prepared in case they are. I personally think she was pretty annoyed that Flynn is a stereotypical boy who loves trucks, because she probably wanted a boy more like Parker.

Reactions: 9
Doesn't mean she wants them to be boys, she's probably presuming they'll be boys so she's prepared in case they are. I personally think she was pretty annoyed that Flynn is a stereotypical boy who loves trucks, because she probably wanted a boy more like Parker.
Fair enough, I don't actually keep up to date with her, I just assumed all her 'im 100% certain I'm having boys' was her way of saying she wanted a boy haha x

Eric only has brothers though right? That's often a good indication of the sex of the babies. It's kind of been "proven" with the boy baby booms after wartime.

I am kind of concerned Colleens disordered eating is starting already. On the vlog she posted asking for advice on dealing with nausea, the comments were FULL of good advice... yet she seems to have fixated on just eating candy all the time?

Reactions: 8
HAVE YOU EVER KNOWN ANYONE MORE OBSESSED WITH THEMSELVES AND THEIR BODY???! It's actually crazy.

Reactions: 10
How many goddamn videos can she title with 'twins' in it...we get it babe, you are having twins, you aren't the first one to do it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.