Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
Just watched his Q and A story and oh my lord. He really thinks he’s a cut above! “The businesses and families and children I’ve been able to help and transform their lives by doing collabs” Aye ok mother Teresa 🙄 Going on like he’s curing cancer, you’re punting wax melts ya tit. And he talks like an absolute wee scheme ned, it’s so cringe! I live in the west of Scotland and my accent can be quite rough but I do know how to speak properly.

“BOAT HOOSE” wtf man 😂😂🙄
Saint mario was in full force there.
mario the patron saint of small businesses

BB0E20D9-4596-4D08-B830-12EA4F7373A3.jpeg
He sacrifices his time and his Instagram to help small businesses grow.
a modern day Jesus Christ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I'm going to go against the folks on here that think he's hilarious and has no harm in him. I think he is a nasty piece of work personally, it absolutely shines through him when someone gets something he doesn't have. Melvin is a nasty jealous little shite and is as thick as shit to boot. I can't say as I watch him anymore as I just find him too rage inducing these days, I miss when I could at least laugh at him, but now I can't anymore.

The only thing I miss is the top bants on this thread with ma lovelies, especially @cleaningupthecrap and @Frankensooze :( 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Well that's been a special treat tonight.

I've laughed so hard i nearly brought myself to an organism 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
There are people who are covered in damaged skin from top to toe due to intricate one of a kind allergies or ageing diseases and have to soak in cream for hours a day with full body bandages on just so they can survive the day. THAT is rare skin. This is why he makes me boil. He has no idea and is so insulting. Vile little undercarriage of a man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
He mentions his jurney everyday now! Here is a jurney for you Melvin, Paisley Gilmour Street to Glasgow Central and get yourself back to work you lazy boujie bellened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Swipeupguyzzz

New to this thread ....... spend half my life on the hinch one 😂.

Few questions - Does he work ? As in have a proper job not Instagram - he seems to be at home all the time or is he on furlough

his house actually isn’t that nice - why does he have such a big following ?

All these large cleaning accounts seem to dust & hoover round then light a candle , most people do that anyway don’t they ?
1. Yeah he works in Debenhams in Glasgow but is currently furloughed. Please don't ask him about it as it's doing his head in and he doesn't know what is going on but is being kept up to date by email.

2. His hoose isn't that nice? Wind yer neck in hen - it's a bejouee, bespoke palace he's built from the grun up. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm here for the laughs and Marionisms.

3. Oh he does soooo much more. Other folk might light 2 candles, he lights 242.

So aye, sit back and enjoy the bespoke ride and so forth ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SuzyE

VIP Member
Oh look who’s playing Father of the Year this morning after yesterday’s outburst. It’s too late Marion, we’ve seen behind the curtain now.
Exactly. You can't delete what we've all witnessed, Mario. You prize tit!! 🖕

His first stories this morning are him being all nicey nice to the cat! Has he been reading here or has he received thoosands if messages? 🤔
I had sent him one last night asking him why was he calling his cat a moaning face bitch!.
He replied with 'Bye Felicia!. You don't deserve to see my gorgeous c**t face!'.

I don't think he realises he just called himself a c**t, the thick git! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

D2theyawn

Honestly cannae believe that nane of you trolling tattle bastards have even asked about mah jurnie doon tae the spar this moarnin- ma feelings are pure hurt so they are but it’s fine, ahm fine, ahm totally fine and I’ve goat a thick skin and I have done for many many years and youse aw know that. Bit aw the same guys... av been sat here at ma borrowers dressing table aw set up with my six ring lights waiting to give youse all a look at ma haul from the range happy shopper. Nae doooopes here just pure quality, nae debates!. So anyhow ma luvlies ah hope thoosans and thoosans of youse slip into the tattle DMs and ask what a goat and I’ll be pure generous and let youse aw have a 5% discount code. Mwah mwah 💋 love laugh love ma lovelies xxxxx

I’m very alarmed at how much money he’s spending! How much make up and skin care does he need?! Poor Derek’s hard earned cash evaporating like the face mists. 😔
Mario has the cheek to say they’re saving hard for Derek’s driving lessons?! What planet is he on, seriously.
Aw god a ken! But credit where credits due, Derek might be oot working aw day bringing on the cash but marlon has that hoose sparking like a new penny every day, gutted it is! And I’m sure Derek will have a fabulous dinner of micro chips and a rustler burger served to his knee oan a tray as soon as he walks in that door. And don’t forget that marlon sits at his wee table for eleventy billion hours a day slapping chemicals into his coupon in a bid to stay youthful so wee Deek doesn’t go cold turkey aff the grass and realise he’s been catfished 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

DilysMcGillis

Well, we’ve long suspected that Meirdre had bespoke skin, but it’s been confirmed: it’s “aff the scale sensitive” & that non-bespoke face mist caused his face to “faw aff”. Solution: Meirdre gives all his high street cast offs (deemed unsuitable for his bespoke coupon) to poor Derek, who’s supposed to be grateful 😂 “Yiz aw know ma skin type, when ah say ma skin is really rare, it’s really rare, compairt to iverybodies, like, it’s unreal tryin’ tae narrow it doon fur me pe********** (sorry, no idea) but for Derek, easy” 😂 So, that’s that - all Meirdre‘s ill informed, poorly researched impulse buys haven’t been wasteful AT ALL because Deek has “benefittitted” 😂 Also, he’s banging on about how he doesn’t really like lavender - here’z whit ave boat, ma lovelies...lavender plug ins, lavender fabric refresher & lavender showergel 🤦🏼‍♀️

That wallpaper :ROFLMAO:

And what a total tube, "Elf cosmetics sell their own website", honestly it's a journay trying to work out the ramblings on that eejits stories.

p.s. coping_with_marion they also sell elf on amazon, feel unique and other places in the UK - I'd have expected a skincare guru like yourself to know that and nae debates.
Cleaning with Mario #15 - Coping with Mario 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I fucking hate people who say they have a migraine when they actually just have a headache! I would love for him to experience my migraines.... i start to get spots in my vision, it starts flashing, vomitting, slurred speech, tingling arms, pounding head, i can only lie in a dark room and not move. Once all that shit clears i am foggy headed for about 3 days after and the exhaustion is unreal.... so marion give me a shout when you have had a real migraine!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Readingreading0701

Hi newbie here 👋
This is by far one of The funniest discussions online - nay debates aboot than wan! I’ve been laughing so much at the comments 🤣🤣

Skimmed over the last thread and watched his stories, all I could hear is my da’s voice saying

Marion!
Ye hink ye know it aw
Let me tell ye
Ye know fuck aw !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

D2theyawn

Guys a cannae sleep. Ahm dyin tae ken who won the family zoom quiz. Heeds burstin Cos av goat ma lavender plug in oan, and ma wax melt, and mah candle and ma wee reeds. This lavender is pish so I’ll be sending a complaint to marlins outbox just shortly, lying wee scrote, that’s false advertising that is! A need a wee bit of whatever Deek is smokin! Oanyway ma luvlies ah goat some braw red tights the day in pradamark so ah did.... cannae wait to get them oan the morn while ah blitz ma hoose.... dead cosy. Sleep tight ma luvlies mwah mwah 😘💎 love laugh love xxx Ps might get up and huv a cheeky wee rustlers... cannae decide 😋

• Haha
  • Heart