Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure that hydroboost spray is for your body not face......View attachment 168391View attachment 168396
What an absolute twit, this just sums him up. As ye aw know I've been intay ma skincare for years. Aw away and boil yer heid son! Just be bloody honest and you'll get on a whole lot better. I get it rips yer knitting that accounts with a lot less followers than you are making a tit load more cash/getting much better freebies but this, THIS is (half, can't blame it all on this) your problem. You're a self proclaimed guru on everything you touch, when in reality you know duck all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ma first thread title ma lovelies 🥂 what an honour just sheer beautiful bespoke joy running through me veins right nao I’m gonna sit here an breathe in the wealth Thank yous all 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to ask the question, in case I’ve been living under a rock for my 40yrs on this planet, but what on gods green earth is a “display book”? To gather dust on a shelf full of crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi newbie here 👋
This is by far one of The funniest discussions online - nay debates aboot than wan! I’ve been laughing so much at the comments 🤣🤣

Skimmed over the last thread and watched his stories, all I could hear is my da’s voice saying

Marion!
Ye hink ye know it aw
Let me tell ye
Ye know duck aw !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I cant wait to see his sensitive wee face blow up after he sprays that on it 🙈🤣🤣 then his lovelies tagging him in their stories spraying it with gay abandon all over their own face 🤣 aye thanks for the recommendation marion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello ma luvliessss
Just wanne say no surprise tha our wee fanny mazza has a headache fo the 4th day ina row wi all the Wee shite He sprays everywhere!!
Have a boujie day ma luvliesssss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New ttitle courtesy of @Caramel Swirl with 43 votes.

Hope this is correct, not been here long!
YES! 😂 I love it! 🤩

Hello ma luvliessss
Just wanne say no surprise tha our wee fanny mazza has a headache fo the 4th day ina row wi all the Wee shite He sprays everywhere!!
Have a boujie day ma luvliesssss
I'm surprised his heeeed hasn't fallen aff with the amount of fumes inside it! 🤯

I know if I clean my surfaces with diluted Zoflora then spray my Febreeze, it gets a bit much and I open the window, so how they all cope with like 4 different things being sprayed and used at once is beyond me! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like to imagine reading here makes Derek laugh and cry tears of joy. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet when he uses that “face” spray he wakes up in the morning with his skin all melted off like he took a sneaky look at the ark of the covenant!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to ask the question, in case I’ve been living under a rock for my 40yrs on this planet, but what on gods green earth is a “display book”? To gather dust on a shelf full of crap?
I think they're basically "books" for fannies to pretend they're posh, trendy, classy and "with it". Most display them on their coffee tables, next to the fake moss and so forth, but of course that's not good enough for our bejoue Melv who displays his pink monstrosity upright on his shelf to compliment his bejoue, bespoke, plush ebay cushions. It looks AMAZING. Does it son, aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s in the colour pink 😂😂😂 Dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello ma lovelies just wan’t to tell youse aw how amazing, funny and boujee youse all are, anyway am catching up on the maids stories coz I’ve been a bit awol recently, Marion was giving me the bespoke, boujee fear, a Just needed a wee day or two aff the gram tae gather maself and ma bespoke thoughts but am fine, absolutely fine. Nae debates and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s crazy people can’t see through his shite! If that was someone you actually knew that acted like that you would tell them to stop being a dick! He’s a silly man child that wants to be centre of attention. “You can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter” comes to mind

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.