Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum puts them plug ins on all around her house and I come out with a stonking headache.. and that’s what she has, a house.. poor rayn and derek.. and I’m being deedly serious. So aye.
When I saw that I thought plug ins AND wax melts....plus all that stuff sprayed everywhere 🙈 I'd get a migraine with all that going on. How can you even distinguish which scent is which. Whit a fud!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
No wonder he can’t sleep. He’s so high on air freshener and other chemicals, he probably glows in the bedroom department . Derek has it right Idea, smoke a few bad boys then he’s in an oblivious state and can tolerate Saint Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot of his sentences today started with “Ah treatit masel tae...” Oh well, at least he has a book with real words & pages in it now 😂 As yiz aw know, ah’m no’ keen on the scent lavender, so ah’ve boat masel many many years’ worth ae plug ins in the scent, eh, lavender 🤯 An’ ah widnae expect yiz tae pie whit ah pied, ma lovelies, ah widnae expect it 😂 Oh, Meirdre, what a tremendously entertaining little cockgoblin you are 😂

OMG - yes! I was chortling away at that the other day but, tragically, didn’t have time to come & enjoy the organism further on here 😂 I was also tres amused at his claims that he’s been approached many, many times by many, many cumpneez but he jist cannae give honest reviews of the many, many free proaducts they’re begging to foist upon him because of his sensitive, like bespoke sensitivity, skin. P&G asked me many, many times. Did they, aye? 😂😂😂😂

Manky grey goonie - daytime
Dressy navy goonie - evening wear
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 goonie 😂😂😂😂 you're hilarious, Ah poooyoooor luv it 👌🏻 managed to get my tea come oot ma nostrils there 🙈😂

• Haha
who is going to read his book to him? What does he mean he’s happy to pay the prices but wouldn’t expect us to. Must be all they 40+ hours Dereks working that’s made him have such a good disposable income. Not like the rest of us ah. Sorry you wee condescending fanny. I earn more in a day than you do in a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
BF06C894-C51A-4F37-BC87-97066EAC3BFC.jpeg
Yes. We bleeping do.
Also, Mazda. It’s the nozzle on the all in one that is the issue. It’s black and not white, the foam is black and the all in one is white

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread so here goes, I've only watched his stories since his War and Peace length Q&A the other night so I don't know alot about him but watching this mornings cleaning stories was making me sneeze - how many different products, scents, and sprays does he need to mix? The flat is teeny tiny so that will all just sit like a fuzzy cloud in the air. And then add to that plug ins and wax melts 🥴.
Also doesn't he waffle on 🤦🏼‍♀️. 20 stories for what could be about 2. I wonder if poor Derek ever gets a word in edgewise.

New to this thread so here goes, I've only watched his stories since his War and Peace length Q&A the other night so I don't know alot about him but watching this mornings cleaning stories was making me sneeze - how many different products, scents, and sprays does he need to mix? The flat is teeny tiny so that will all just sit like a fuzzy cloud in the air. And then add to that plug ins and wax melts 🥴.
Also doesn't he waffle on 🤦🏼‍♀️. 20 stories for what could be about 2. I wonder if poor Derek ever gets a word in edgewise.
You mean his Q&A wasn’t informative enough and you don’t know aw about him?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only difference is one is silver and one is white

Yeah, and they are different sizes and are labelled differently 😑

but please message them and tell them I need to be a brand ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And don't be unpatient (yet another Melvinism) and spend £6.00 extra. It's £8.00 you moron. And did he ever consider that not everyone has the ability to get to Home Bargains and might appreciate the link.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only difference is one is silver and one is white

Yeah, and they are different sizes and are labelled differently 😑

but please message them and tell them I need to be a brand ambassador
Maybe if he had his Deidre Barlows on he could’ve read the label 😂 I’m more than a little disappointed that, after a cursory first glance at the majestic specs, we’ve not been treated to another swatch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And don't be unpatient (yet another Melvinism) and spend £6.00 extra. It's £8.00 you moron. And did he ever consider that not everyone has the ability to get to Home Bargains and might appreciate the link.
I really don’t see him becoming an full time Instagram influencer. He more likely to be down Anderson selling his body And at that a don’t think he would make enough for the endless tit he buys that we All can’t afford.

• Sick
  • Haha
I really don’t see him becoming an full time Instagram influencer. He more likely to be down Anderson selling his body And at that a don’t think he would make enough for the endless tit he buys that we All can’t afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He really must be dumb if he hasn’t realised that sponsorship deals are being cut, rates for established professional influencers (who know how to properly advertise something and give ROI information) are being cut and that lots of companies are cutting jobs, if not going under completely.

Even without the current economic situation and COVID-19 shifting marketing priorities, quite wHy he seriously thinks that anyone would want to pay him for poking his strangler fingers at something, saying ‘it’s ma absolute staple, loved it forever’ is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys a cannae sleep. Ahm dyin tae ken who won the family zoom quiz. Heeds burstin Cos av goat ma lavender plug in oan, and ma wax melt, and mah candle and ma wee reeds. This lavender is pish so I’ll be sending a complaint to marlins outbox just shortly, lying wee scrote, that’s false advertising that is! A need a wee bit of whatever Deek is smokin! Oanyway ma luvlies ah goat some braw red tights the day in pradamark so ah did.... cannae wait to get them oan the morn while ah blitz ma hoose.... dead cosy. Sleep tight ma luvlies mwah mwah 😘💎 love laugh love xxx Ps might get up and huv a cheeky wee rustlers... cannae decide 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He really must be dumb if he hasn’t realised that sponsorship deals are being cut, rates for established professional influencers (who know how to properly advertise something and give ROI information) are being cut and that lots of companies are cutting jobs, if not going under completely.

Even without the current economic situation and COVID-19 shifting marketing priorities, quite wHy he seriously thinks that anyone would want to pay him for poking his strangler fingers at something, saying ‘it’s ma absolute staple, loved it forever’ is beyond me.
When Ava May struck a deal with Semi Chem she took Melvin with her to the meeting, and there was a teaser about him setting up a project of his own with them.

Nothing came of it as he later confessed that he'd backed out cos he "tit himself".

We never did find out what that scary opportunity was exactly, but I do wonder if he kicks himself on the regular about not giving it a go.

Opportunities drying up faster than his non-misted face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning ma luvlees oor Martin hasnae mentioned that Disney channel than denzel goat him...I think we found it it was a free trial so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Ava May struck a deal with Semi Chem she took Melvin with her to the meeting, and there was a teaser about him setting up a project of his own with them.

Nothing came of it as he later confessed that he'd backed out cos he "tit himself".

We never did find out what that scary opportunity was exactly, but I do wonder if he kicks himself on the regular about not giving it a go.

He hardly ever mentions her now!! I think they seen the true little selfish arse that he is! Boujeee one st that !! 😂😂😂 yeah I remember all that with semi chem

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t

I wouldn’t buy anything the idiot advertised.
1. I asked him a question about something he was advertising on his platform, no reply nothing, just blocked!!
2. His poor vocabulary won’t impress big companies. They will struggle to understand what he says.
3. Who would want there products advertised with someone like him
4. His skin is so delicate he could never collaborate with companies like P&G . They have already contacted him do he can share them on his platform and help there products grow

It’s got to be face mist he would be working with them on. He could call it the blind dug of paisley!
got a nice we ring to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.