Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friggin' hell ma lovlies, how jittery were his hands when showing the cleansers 😬 and imagine being so far up your own ring that you think if you feature a product it'll sell out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and while I'm on one, the video of him practically doing the robot at the eeeevuh may party had me creased, some moves on him 🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I dunno aboot the rest ay yeez but am bleeping fuming. He's gittin compliments aw the time, AW THE TIME, his skin's came such a long way oan eez jurney and noo he's holding oot on us. The wee fucker better tell me whit that skincare bible product he's never gonna mention on the gram coz he naes it'll sell oot rapid if the word gets oot it's HIGHLY recommended by wee Marie is or else. Instead I git left wae a crappy aldi £2.99 doop which quite frankly, if it never took a reaction to that wee diddy cannae be much cop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he won't share his products but he will show people Dezza in bed ill etc etc

He's a dog breath muttball

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Friggin' hell ma lovlies, how jittery were his hands when showing the cleansers 😬 and imagine being so far up your own ring that you think if you feature a product it'll sell out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and while I'm on one, the video of him practically doing the robot at the eeeevuh may party had me creased, some moves on him 🙄😁
Wahn swahtch ae a proaduct on Deirdre’s page an’ hunners ae thoosands ae yiz’ll aw be flutterin’ ooer ae sell tha hing oot. Flyin’ aff the bespoke shelves, and so forth 😂😂😂 He lives in another world, honestly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wahn swahtch ae a proaduct on Deirdre’s page an’ hunners ae thoosands ae yiz’ll aw be flutterin’ ooer ae sell tha hing oot. Flyin’ aff the bespoke shelves, and so forth 😂😂😂 He lives in another world, honestly 😂😂😂
I bet it's poundlands own brand or something equally as boujee 🙄
Anyway ma lovlies, am just waiting oan his wee pal Lisa posting her bespoke stories with her new Jeffree specs oan bumming Marion up about his amazing skincare and taste in tat 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bleeping hate people who say they have a migraine when they actually just have a headache! I would love for him to experience my migraines.... i start to get spots in my vision, it starts flashing, vomitting, slurred speech, tingling arms, pounding head, i can only lie in a dark room and not move. Once all that tit clears i am foggy headed for about 3 days after and the exhaustion is unreal.... so marion give me a shout when you have had a real migraine!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Don't know about all you, but I crack a shower gel and it stays in the cubicle til it's empty. I don't care what brand it is, high end or whatever was on offer for a quid.

He patently doesn't want Dezza using a "fancy wan" and throwing it all about himself a la the Jo Malone display/visitors only soap.

You're a wee unbespoke bawbag, Melvin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't know about all you, but I crack a shower gel and it stays in the cubicle til it's empty. I don't care what brand it is, high end or whatever was on offer for a quid.

He patently doesn't want Dezza using a "fancy wan" and throwing it all about himself a la the Jo Malone display/visitors only soap.

You're a wee unbespoke bawbag, Melvin.
It’s the handwash for show all over again. I could understand if derek was his kid but they are meant to be partners.... surely you’d let your partner use the same shower gel as you if he wanted to? 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I bleeping hate people who say they have a migraine when they actually just have a headache! I would love for him to experience my migraines.... i start to get spots in my vision, it starts flashing, vomitting, slurred speech, tingling arms, pounding head, i can only lie in a dark room and not move. Once all that tit clears i am foggy headed for about 3 days after and the exhaustion is unreal.... so marion give me a shout when you have had a real migraine!
Totally agree with you they’re just vile aren’t they!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well colour me boujee, there's a new VIP in town 😉

And I didn't have to compromise my letterbox to get there 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stumbles in, tripping over glittered tat, because I can't see a thing through my new £1.99 Sunny Mann's then slides to the plush sofa on a rogue patch of hydro boost spray. Ah'm fine ma lovelies, ah'm fine. Mwah mwah .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.