Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Right, who posted about him being nasty to wee rayn?? He is raging 🤣 it’s trolling & it’s slander, call ya self a hinch follower, I know all Sophie’s followers are lovely 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
As if he has ordered 3 bottles of body spray thinking it was for his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahh I do love the laughs marion gives me.

Although I'm "fumming" that I placed a bespoke order on Look Fantastic the same day and yet mine isn't coming until tomorrow. I guess you have to wait longer if you're not insta famous. So aye.
It's cos he refuses to use herms and sends his bespoke, bouji, carrier pigeon to collect all orders - Derek in tights and a beak xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Melv might as well get a wee job in B&M, cut out the middle man (the bank) and have his wages paid directly into the till.

• Haha
Many, many years ago when I was at university I used to work in M&S with Delboy ! He was a nice guy, would chat to anyone and always seemed cheery 🙂.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

D2theyawn

Right you lot of tattle trolling bastards. A wish you’d just awe lee poor melv alain! The pair wee luvlie gem 💎 of a guy is just oot fur makin world peace, saving businesses and changing lives!
He’s also doing some sort of chemical testing oan cats to determine if spraying 9384749594 chemicals a day in a confined space alters their DNA. He’s a fucking scientist guys! Cannae believe we haven’t seen it before! That’s what’s in the cupboard in the kitchen... it’s his secret lab!
I reckon if we all chipped intae a go fund me we could buy him n wee Deek a big bought hoose with extra space for mair oxygen which in turn could cure his Kerry katona disease?? Come on guys, he’s done so much for thoosans and thoosans of small businesses along his jurnie, let’s awe give a wee something back to the Patron saint of seed hill 💎💎 also What’s next to iron on the wardrobe.... is it an Easter egg or a box?Someone please tell me as my dog (not a nilkita) chewed my specks today so I’m officially blind 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
"Well dun boys on ye collaboration"

*bile stuck in throat*

"Ah paid for these maself 'cos it's fae charity"

*runs off sobbing*

"Here's my new Daisy Blue was melts"

*fuck ye Hannah!* 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22

D2theyawn

Guys am gawn doon tae the spar if oanywan wants anything while ahm there? Am pyooor dying to get some washing up liquid from the range “happy shopper” it’s £14.65 and reminds me so much of the packaging my moustache bleaching kit used to come in circa 1986. The washin up liquid comes in the scent lemon lime and dandelion and in the colour yellah and youse aw know throughout mah jurnie how much a luv a boujie washin up liquid Cos a tell yeez eleventy billion times a week. So aye guyz, ahm takin orders! Deek will deliver them in six months when he’s past his test m lovelies mwah mwah 💋 💎💎 live laugh love 💓

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Marjorie if someone lit a match beside him in his boujie wee flat after he’d been flinging the zoflora aboot the place and skooshing all the sprays:

F708D95E-62A7-4446-8B51-8650164AE5C1.jpeg

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Why is Dezza doing the housework today? Why is anyone brainwashed enough to think their home is dirty if the vacuum cleaner/duster/bleach/disinfectant spray/febreeze doesn't come out every single day? Why does the man who internet shops on the daily not organise an online grocery delivery if he can't handle the big shop solo? Why can't Dezza get a day off on his day off?

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Over on the Hinch thread, someone has posted a shot of a message from her to melv

The skank has posted she wants to come and smell his bathroom
FFS

More than smell his wealth - phewee
She obviously doesn’t know about his bespoke IBS going thru the roof and runnin thru the flairboards 🤢🤭

• Haha
  • Sick

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I am very pale with freckles - I have the pigment of a redhead. My skin is very sensitive and I've struggled with adult acne since my early twenties although it has got much better over the last 3/4 years - probably because I'm hurtling towards the menopause 😂 - I only get a single spot now and again, usually when my period is due. I used the same skin care for years (a Boots own range) as anything else would make me break out. I could never put anything on my face overnight.

Last year, I started branching out a little in skin care and am trying different things. The best fit seems to be Liz Earle but I'm on the lookout for something a bit cheaper. I started with a new regime on Monday but, by Wednesday morning, I had a huge spot on my chin. So I just discontinued using it and I won't use anything at all on my face now until it settles down then I'll go back to my trusty Liz Earle.

What I did not do is take to the 'Gram, call my skin RARE and make out like I'd woken up looking like Simon Weston.
It sounds to me like you have skin that is extremely bespoke and out of this world rare. Have you tried a face mist? 🤣

• Haha
"Youse miss nothing"
"Aw Isas!"

Can you imagine him making an appointment for an eye test..."oh hello I need my Isas tested"
It really is a bespoke language he uses. Nae debates.
I think Mario was referring to a character from a Scottish TV show called Still Game . Isa is notoriously nosey, knows everyone’s business and doesn’t let anything pass her by. Which I guess he was linking to the fact people spotted and asked him about his “humidifier “🤣.
Not standing up for Mario - he does indeed have his own vocabulary and despite being from the west coast too I could do with someone to translate his nonsense

• Haha

DilysMcGillis

But it’s his fave!! (Despite never using it before)
It’z hiz fave, hiz abzaloot staypull 😂😂 Now he’s “fumming” because they’ve hidden the secret detail on the back “It sayz oan the back not recommentit for yer face” 😂😂 It says it on the front as well, Deirdre, the product is actually called “Express Hydrating Body Mist” 😂😂 I can’t even deal with him today - no wonder he didn’t go back to work yesterday - he’s 100% a full time, professional troll who has “dooped” us with his parody act 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've yet to watch all his beauty stories (think I'll treat myself before bed soon, so aye 💎😂) but I just want to say this:

MARIO - YOU DONT NEED ANYMORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS AND MAKE-UP. EVER. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BOUJEE, STOP WASTING DEREK'S MONEY, YA WEE SHITE BAG! ✋ 😂

So aye.... 💎 mwah 💋

• Haha