Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look whoโ€™s playing Father of the Year this morning after yesterdayโ€™s outburst. Itโ€™s too late Marion, weโ€™ve seen behind the curtain now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His first stories this morning are him being all nicey nice to the cat! Has he been reading here or has he received thoosands if messages? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look whoโ€™s playing Father of the Year this morning after yesterdayโ€™s outburst. Itโ€™s too late Marion, weโ€™ve seen behind the curtain now.
Exactly. You can't delete what we've all witnessed, Mario. You prize tit!! ๐Ÿ–•

His first stories this morning are him being all nicey nice to the cat! Has he been reading here or has he received thoosands if messages? ๐Ÿค”
I had sent him one last night asking him why was he calling his cat a moaning face witch!.
He replied with 'Bye Felicia!. You don't deserve to see my gorgeous c**t face!'.

I don't think he realises he just called himself a c**t, the thick git! ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I had sent him one last night asking him why was calling his cat a moaning face witch!.
He replied with 'Bye Felicia!. You don't deserve to see my gorgeous c**t face!'.

WTF? ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mazda is just another Amanda Britt...no one admires him or is a โ€˜fanโ€™ heโ€™s just highly entertaining and thatโ€™s why people watch him.

If you havenโ€™t heard of her look her up on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I had sent him one last night asking him why was he calling his cat a moaning face witch!.

No way?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
I thought of replying back to tear him to shreds, but his reply was in SHOUTY CAPS, so l knew l hit home ๐Ÿ˜‚ l blocked him after that
Sorry but thatโ€™s actually hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how does he have any followers with the amount of people he blocks! I am blocked also ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
I thought of replying back to tear him to shreds, but his reply was in SHOUTY CAPS, so l knew l hit home ๐Ÿ˜‚ l blocked him after that
Although the fact he refers to *himself* as a c**t indicates he has a far more acutely developed sense of self awareness than I had previously credited him with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We need a new thread and title! The Mother Mario photoshop has the most likes so how about:

Mother Mario - the journee of a modern day saint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.