Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I really just hear him claim he has the rarest skin type, the rarest 🤯

Somebody get him behind glass quick, the poor delicate little flower

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, we’ve long suspected that Meirdre had bespoke skin, but it’s been confirmed: it’s “aff the scale sensitive” & that non-bespoke face mist caused his face to “faw aff”. Solution: Meirdre gives all his high street cast offs (deemed unsuitable for his bespoke coupon) to poor Derek, who’s supposed to be grateful 😂 “Yiz aw know ma skin type, when ah say ma skin is really rare, it’s really rare, compairt to iverybodies, like, it’s unreal tryin’ tae narrow it doon fur me pe********** (sorry, no idea) but for Derek, easy” 😂 So, that’s that - all Meirdre‘s ill informed, poorly researched impulse buys haven’t been wasteful AT ALL because Deek has “benefittitted” 😂 Also, he’s banging on about how he doesn’t really like lavender - here’z whit ave boat, ma lovelies...lavender plug ins, lavender fabric refresher & lavender showergel 🤦🏼‍♀️

That wallpaper :ROFLMAO:

And what a total tube, "Elf cosmetics sell their own website", honestly it's a journay trying to work out the ramblings on that eejits stories.

p.s. coping_with_marion they also sell elf on amazon, feel unique and other places in the UK - I'd have expected a skincare guru like yourself to know that and nae debates.
Cleaning with Mario #15 - Coping with Mario 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There are people who are covered in damaged skin from top to toe due to intricate one of a kind allergies or ageing diseases and have to soak in cream for hours a day with full body bandages on just so they can survive the day. THAT is rare skin. This is why he makes me boil. He has no idea and is so insulting. Vile little undercarriage of a man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well, we’ve long suspected that Meirdre had bespoke skin, but it’s been confirmed: it’s “aff the scale sensitive” & that non-bespoke face mist caused his face to “faw aff”. Solution: Meirdre gives all his high street cast offs (deemed unsuitable for his bespoke coupon) to poor Derek, who’s supposed to be grateful 😂 “Yiz aw know ma skin type, when ah say ma skin is really rare, it’s really rare, compairt to iverybodies, like, it’s unreal tryin’ tae narrow it doon fur me pe********** (sorry, no idea) but for Derek, easy” 😂 So, that’s that - all Meirdre‘s ill informed, poorly researched impulse buys haven’t been wasteful AT ALL because Deek has “benefittitted” 😂 Also, he’s banging on about how he doesn’t really like lavender - here’z whit ave boat, ma lovelies...lavender plug ins, lavender fabric refresher & lavender showergel 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cleaning with Mario #15 - Coping with Mario 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lol Meirdre is honestly my fave .... Lol should change to #15 coping with Meirdre

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"Deek's skin is amazing with nae effort, so I've made him change from Simple facewash by thrusting aww my cast affs on him to use."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The latest story 😂 cannot believe it’s Saturday the morra, canny believe it’s July, canny believe I’m 37 in a few weeks..canny believe I’m nearly in my 40s 😂😂😂 I canny believe what a fanny you are Mazda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Meidre defo reads here. Tattler spots his fave bespoke secret eye cream and now he stories that it's actually Deek's. Thereby keeping his fave bespoke secret eye cream away from the plebs 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I really just hear him claim he has the rarest skin type, the rarest 🤯

Somebody get him behind glass quick, the poor delicate little flower
It’s so rare that he can buy a book that everyone is reading about skin care And he can go online and buy, Christ knows how many different brands and types of skin care products with sampling or patch testing. Yep, rare Mariam, rare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anybody know what Meirdre actually does in Debenhams? Is he responsible for folding the towels? Or is he the leading scion of bespoke skincare to "youse" when you've the rarest of complexions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Saving for months???!!! Wtf! Think how much more cash Marion and Deek could have in the car fund if he didnt constantly spend on absolute shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, I looove skin mists. I also love a generic product over a brand name, so although I use La Roche Posay products, their thermal spring water spray is just that - water! The same ingredients as the £1 Hydra Mist spray all the bargain shops sell (I've checked).

I only use them in hot weather as a refreshing pick me up tho, as using them too often can actually dry your skin out more due to the evaporation.

I'm sure people just used to splash their face with cold water but that's not boujie and bespoke enough for me. Nae debates 💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
24 carat gold from Melv tonight. Dezza going to have plenty to choose from with how much Melvin's been squirrling away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
24 carat gold from Melv tonight. Dezza going to have plenty to choose from with how much Melvin's been squirrling away.

It was 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And, listen, here’s a top tip from Meirdre if you’re struggling to grow your page: “finnin’ it hard”, if you will, just “pessevere” ma lovelie 😂 A booming insta page is great, but it’s not the be all & end all or, as Meirdre would say, “it’s not the el on end el oh” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Dead!

Saving for months???!!! Wtf! Think how much more cash Marion and Deek could have in the car fund if he didnt constantly spend on absolute shite!!!
I know - I was tres amused. “Savin’ OUR arses off” and, even better, “workin’ OUR arses off” 😂 He’s having a laugh, surely? And him banging on about how “time’s just flew” 😂 Aye, Meirdre, time fair flies when you’re doing duck all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I am very pale with freckles - I have the pigment of a redhead. My skin is very sensitive and I've struggled with adult acne since my early twenties although it has got much better over the last 3/4 years - probably because I'm hurtling towards the menopause 😂 - I only get a single spot now and again, usually when my period is due. I used the same skin care for years (a Boots own range) as anything else would make me break out. I could never put anything on my face overnight.

Last year, I started branching out a little in skin care and am trying different things. The best fit seems to be Liz Earle but I'm on the lookout for something a bit cheaper. I started with a new regime on Monday but, by Wednesday morning, I had a huge spot on my chin. So I just discontinued using it and I won't use anything at all on my face now until it settles down then I'll go back to my trusty Liz Earle.

What I did not do is take to the 'Gram, declare my skin type RARE and make out like I'd woken up looking like Simon Weston.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am very pale with freckles - I have the pigment of a redhead. My skin is very sensitive and I've struggled with adult acne since my early twenties although it has got much better over the last 3/4 years - probably because I'm hurtling towards the menopause 😂 - I only get a single spot now and again, usually when my period is due. I used the same skin care for years (a Boots own range) as anything else would make me break out. I could never put anything on my face overnight.

Last year, I started branching out a little in skin care and am trying different things. The best fit seems to be Liz Earle but I'm on the lookout for something a bit cheaper. I started with a new regime on Monday but, by Wednesday morning, I had a huge spot on my chin. So I just discontinued using it and I won't use anything at all on my face now until it settles down then I'll go back to my trusty Liz Earle.

What I did not do is take to the 'Gram, call my skin RARE and make out like I'd woken up looking like Simon Weston.
It sounds to me like you have skin that is extremely bespoke and out of this world rare. Have you tried a face mist? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have just enlightened my partner about Marion and his boujee shenanigans but unfortunately for our patron saint of small businesses my partner doesn’t follow him on the gram 👍 so anyway when I was telling him about our maid he has me howling.... firstly he said what was ‘dean’s’ reaction when Marion was busy getting his letterbox panned in 🤣🤣, he said he wouldn’t be surprised if deek was up to a quarter a week coz of the maids antics and with the postie and showing all and sundry his shrivelled up wee beef olives sorry boujee beef olives.... it’s highly likely that the postie is still absent on leave after that incident ( if it even happened) howling ma lovelies so am ur, pure howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It sounds to me like you have skin that is extremely bespoke and out of this world rare. Have you tried a face mist? 🤣
😂😂

Well, funny you should say that because went all gung ho and I ordered three this week, without ever trying them before, but then when I got them and I read the small print on the front, that was actually quite large and formed part of the name of the product, it turns out they aren't to be used on the face 🤦🏻‍♀️

I did my research with a quick Google and everything. I don't know where I went wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.