Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a second that makes attraction has passed him by... and pure mortified, aye that’s how I feel every time he speaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutley this. I have a soft spot for him really, he cracks me up. With his following he could be constant ad ad ad #swipeup but hes not and I actually respect him for it. Have I had too much lockdown Gin this evening?
I’ve got a soft spot for Marion too. You don’t see many people with 100k followings that make you laugh as much as Meirdre does. That padded mirror is still a monstrosity though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's just so Ambassadorial isn't he?
Remember the advert for these?
DBC7600D-CB73-4708-B05B-93434BE036C6.jpeg

Imagine him floating aboot with his bouje pile of Ferrero Rocher telling folk to get their feet aff his bespoke couch.
Or perhaps they can be the icing on the bonfire pile in the centre of the room to add that extra wee touch of class for everyone to admire 👌🏻
‘Aah Marion with zees Ferreo Rocher you are really spoiling us!’

*Disclaimer - youngsters who can’t remember the ad - look on Youtube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know im miles behind but I still can't get over the fact he uses a £400 hair dryer and bespoke products to dry that pressure mane 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think Mazda would know what an olive was if it hit him in the chops. Rustler burgers and iron bru on the other hand...
I cringe every time I see his food shop. microwave dinners, rustler burgers, a lot of shite and in amongst that yesterday there is one Asda fresh tray that looks like something breaded! Nae wonder he walks around looking as unwell! I wonder how often he drinks too? He says hardly ever but always going on about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of folk with no sense of humour 'in tears' or 'screaming' or ' laughing my head off' at masdam and his wee comment on that program is truly depressing! It's not that funny, he is not that funny 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm going to go against the folks on here that think he's hilarious and has no harm in him. I think he is a nasty piece of work personally, it absolutely shines through him when someone gets something he doesn't have. Melvin is a nasty jealous little shite and is as thick as tit to boot. I can't say as I watch him anymore as I just find him too rage inducing these days, I miss when I could at least laugh at him, but now I can't anymore.

The only thing I miss is the top bants on this thread with ma lovelies, especially @cleaningupthecrap and @Frankensooze :( 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm going to go against the folks on here that think he's hilarious and has no harm in him. I think he is a nasty piece of work personally, it absolutely shines through him when someone gets something he doesn't have. Melvin is a nasty jealous little shite and is as thick as tit to boot. I can't say as I watch him anymore as I just find him too rage inducing these days, I miss when I could at least laugh at him, but now I can't anymore.

The only thing I miss is the top bants on this thread with ma lovelies, especially @cleaningupthecrap and @Frankensooze :( 😘😘
I'm with you. You can bet he has a proper nasty streak in him. He is so full of self grandeur it's excruciating. I also miss our bants ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Same here. I still like extracting the urine from him for being a bit of a lady's front bum but there's a poisonous streak in him too and you see it when the mask slips and he has a pissy fit. Hate the way he talks about Dezza. Hate the wind always in his face attitude and he always plays the homophobia card. Being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with being an hole.

Go back and watch peppergate in his highlights and tell me there's no malice.

Welcome back Queen Bamalam!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

You took the words right out of my mouth, must have been when I was Kissing you 🤭
@Kikini Bamalam i miss you 😘 without your wit it’s just more evident what a bitter little man Melvin is.
I can’t forgive him for the way he talks about mental health. The way he uses Derek and Rayn as props in his life. And the unnecessary spend, spend, spend on tomorrow’s landfill. He is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing by all the pics of his sister that she never went on her own (paid for) teefs journey like he said or else she'd be grinning like him in every shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic, remember he said he wasn’t going to share his staple, holy grail eye cream because no doubt it would go out of stock because the mafia? From what I’ve seen he’s never mentioned this boujee, bespoke eye cream before...could this be the holy grail of holy grail, must have skin care?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic, remember he said he wasn’t going to share his staple, holy grail eye cream because no doubt it would go out of stock because the mafia? From what I’ve seen he’s never mentioned this boujee, bespoke eye cream before...could this be the holy grail of holy grail, must have skin care?

Oh yeah good catch! It probably is, as I’ve seen this advertised all over tik tok!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure that’s the cream he bought for poor wee deek he mentioned it in earlier stories yesterday, so aye

Reactions: 2
How does a happy Birthday shout out to his sister, turn into how he’s helped so many small businesses? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.