Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’d had his ‘prescript glasses’ on instead of his Deirdre Barlows he might have got on better!
They’re prescripted for his medical migraines. Don’t try to compare this to anything you’ve ever experienced - there’s no comparison as his migraines are bespoke 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As if he has ordered 3 bottles of body spray thinking it was for his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahh I do love the laughs marion gives me.

Although I'm "fumming" that I placed a bespoke order on Look Fantastic the same day and yet mine isn't coming until tomorrow. I guess you have to wait longer if you're not insta famous. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His realisation that the mist ISN'T for your face had me laughing out loud! 😂😂 What a dick! 😂 What good are all those Deirdre glasses if he cannae see through the fuckers to read labels? 🤓😂

Abzalootlee fumming 😂😂😂

“It’z reccomonded fur the boady” 😂😂😂
I'm still laughing at him and these posts, Mario is Insta GOLD! 💎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh ma lovlies a canny cope the day with wee fuddy duddy Meffree and his face body mists 😂 What a tit, if he done his research as he claims he would know what the product is intended for. If he done a simple Google he could find a load of face mists, even his beloved body shop do a moisturising vitamin e one for dry skin, or if he really wanted to be boujee he could go for Caudalie's one... I mean I'm hardly interested in this shite and I know what products to use and how to find Pacific stuff for ma bespoke skin type and so forth 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did he also do a Daisy Blue colab, surely 'Devil's Dust' is based on his exzeeeema 🥴

I'll give you a good recommendation for something pure and hydrating, WATER. If you ate more fruit and veg and drank more water your skin would thank you so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Melv is honestly the gift that keeps on giving, and you guys are cracking me up, so aye! 💎😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Easyginger84 Can't decide if I love you for the FUMMING rant (he defo read your post on here) or wish you hadn't posted and he'd sprayed it liberally all over his coupon and we'd got to see those results 😂

so is a say he's the only guy on the gram who won't see the irony of posting his support for relaxing, calming, spa like wax melts and following it up with a FUMMING. You hid your envy there well too Marie #ad #boughtmesel #effingraging

Does anyone else think the product he's after is just water? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did he also do a Daisy Blue colab, surely 'Devil's Dust' is based on his exzeeeema 🥴

I'll give you a good recommendation for something pure and hydrating, WATER. If you ate more fruit and veg and drank more water your skin would thank you so much.
100% THIS!! Sorry CUTC, went to make a coffee in the midst of my last post. A need a spray that hydrates ye, wae no chemicals or anything nasty - anywan any recommendations. ITS BLOODY WATER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YA EEJIT - you get it out the tap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.