Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ma luvlees...how many times did Marjorie say skurting? And he wants to rip the tenament doon and build it from the groond up...I thought he already done that so aye nae debates and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning ma luvlees...how many times did Marjorie say skurting? And he wants to rip the tenament doon and build it from the groond up...I thought he already done that so aye nae debates and so forth
If he lit a match the block would blow up from hes chemical fumes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t take him long to do his skurtings in his teeny tiny wee borrowers flat, a mean house 🤣🤣🤣 bejouee bespoke borrowers flat Marion. And I see that you’re better half is still full to the gunnels wae smoke... don’t blame Del Boy putting up with that conniving wee scrotum day in day out. Go out and earn your wedge for your tat instead of poncing off poor deek. That’s enough from me for one day 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You’d think if he’s “spent thoosans n thoosans er the years building that hoose fae the groon up” he’d have shelled oot a couple of hundred quid to get some new skirtings 😂

And is anyone else dying to know what’s in his secret door in the hall he’s never shown? 😂Wonder if it’s a boujee bespoke Monica cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought he could only use bespoke fabric softener and cannot deviate from his usuals because his skin is soooo unique and gets irritated at the slightest change!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually kinda shocked at the state of the skirting, how bad it is. Wonder if it was a botched paint job by Mario, like the grey wall tiles. Looks almost like they've been chewed on. Heh, maybe it was the rats that one time🤷
Screenshot_20200703-122905.png

And really. who has a toasted bacon buttie ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow! His ’goldmine’ that he ’built from the groond up’ is now vile??

He is in such a bad mood today! Why is he still refusing to tell us about his work? If he was taking holidays so going back later he would say, he always talks about the mundane things because he has so little going on. I don’t believe for one second that no one has asked why he is not back. He must be desperate to take a mask selfie in Debenhams stair well.

View attachment 170943
If he didn’t waste money on crap he and Derek could have a mortgage! I suppose if they did buy, Derek would be tied to him until they were ‘mortgage free’ (cue balloons and Prosecco!) as the house would be in both their names

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gawd save us, check oot Melv's newest piece of skincare - a face roller! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 So aye...💎

It hurts my eyes and heed to see he keeps buying skincare and has now had a delivery of make-up. 🥴 Why Melv? Whyyyyy, lad? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See he’s splashed out on Delboy again, a whole £3.99. Maybe they’re sharing the orange butt plug!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is trying to find his Instagram niche and failing. I see accounts with 25k followers that have multiple companies they work with. And I mean big brands. Not fake as duck wax melts. But then again look at him, what company would want to work with him. He thinks he ' works' with companies such as jaydee and herms 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Noo ma luvlies just incase yez didny realise oor marions skin is rare like really rare his bespoke skin is really rare like aff the scale sensitive, that rare that only oor marions is that bad , nae debates oan this

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies just popped oot to buy my absolute no going to lie favourite shower gel and aye it’s different fae the other 3 absolute favourite shower gels I huv showed you this week but nae debates this is my absolute FAVE
And poor deek is being used as a guinea pig to test the body spray face mist so aye and so forth wee Marion is just waiting to see if deek breaks oot before he’ll try it on his super sensitive bespoke boujee skin

edit: marions skin is super rare and aff the scale sensitive nae debates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ey lads, what's happened to Melv's boujie crystal bead bedside lamps he was gifted?
They matched the ceiling one didn't they? He gushed aboot them for eeges. Gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ey lads, what's happened to Melv's boujie crystal bead bedside lamps he was gifted?
They matched the ceiling one didn't they? He gushed aboot them for eeges. Gone.
I'm sure he said last week it got smashed, by accident, obvs, hence the new lamp! Then again, maybe he got the rageeeee and tossed it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How dare Mavis expose awe areas of Denzels life, Does the wee prick have permission to discuss wae his hunners and hunners of mafia his Denzels non bespoke facecare routine
.so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.