Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mornin ma luvlees how are we aww? I was just having a wee smooch thru Mary highlights and come across spice rack....he looks like a heroin addict still chatting as much shite and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why have people been messaging monzo for weeks about not seeing his drivel when they could quite easily just search his name? Are dey fick or whaaaaaa?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm on a roll just watched boy wonder highlight mary is such a horrible bleep to wee Denzel talking down to him...and as for the jo malone soap saga, accusing dezza of not doing a deep clean like he does...marion you clean around things ...aww denzel wants is a rangers duvet cover and rangers wallpaper rather than all the bespoke boujee plush tat...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s definitely sent that message to himself this morning ‘story’s’ gives you away Marion it’s ‘stories’ 😂 he’s getting worried people aren’t seeing his ‘journey’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m bleeping CACKLING at his speech about “supporting SH Scents for a long long time on ma jurneyyyy”. What an absolute pellet.

In other news, I also laughed at this tacky little shrine of shite in his living room. Look at the staging of the wax melts!

9F2750BC-DC2F-4402-A5DF-983FDBEC938D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know he has more faces than the toon clock but how many face mists does one annoying twit need?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What is he banging on about 'old school scent' the absolute galloping scrotum wrinkle. Essential oils are not old school, they are natural just like he wanted, the penis hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he always write sentences “like this”???? “ youse don’t need quote marks” “lol”

• Haha
Why does he constantly say MY bedroom, MY living room, MY hoose etc, Melv, do you not live with Dezza?

Normal folk say 'our' or 'the' if they live with someone else

His tat is everywhere, poor Derek doesn't get a look in

So he ordered 2 mists @£15 each, but hasn't tried it yet on his rare skin
and a £6 mist bottle

What!!! Is he made of money

Last edited:
I see Marion has been reading here and took my advice on the Caudalie face spray. YOU'RE WELCOME, YA WEE PRICK 🖕🏻
I'm somewhat disappointed he referenced it as grape water, I dearly wanted to hear him make an arse of pronouncing Caudalie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Laughing at the lovely spa sounds over the Flash Bathroom wax melts. Cos that’s what I always went to smell on one of my spa days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And also, just watched boy wonder again 😂 everything is ‘me’ and ‘my’
‘What do I use on MY sink?’
‘What do I spray on MY sofas?’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.