Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is peppergate in his highlights please?x
It's in the "boy wonder" highlights and it honestly makes me want to hulk smash with his abject prick-like behaviour. The lack of shame and self-awareness is actually fuhl rent through the roof.

Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does a happy Birthday shout out to his sister, turn into how he’s helped so many small businesses? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
That’s exactly what I was thinking...it’s all me me me ...i think he’s a nasty jealous little scrotum ...wonder where he is getting the money to buy all that tat !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would he re-post people mentioning him and the Caroline Hirons book? If he thinks his endorsement is needed he really does need a reality slap.

I can barely bring myself to mention his ambassadorial 'talents' for AvaMay and the spelling of the word 'while'
Can someone please tag him on a tutorial for how to use spellcheck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's in the "boy wonder" highlights and it honestly makes me want to hulk smash with his abject prick-like behaviour. The lack of shame and self-awareness is actually fuhl rent through the roof.

Enjoy!
The one where he lays into Derek for using the Jo Malone soap made me so upset for poor Derek. Mario can be a right nasty witch at times.

Why would he re-post people mentioning him and the Caroline Hirons book? If he thinks his endorsement is needed he really does need a reality slap.

I can barely bring myself to mention his ambassadorial 'talents' for AvaMay and the spelling of the word 'while'
Can someone please tag him on a tutorial for how to use spellcheck
Looks like he should stop buying display books and cereal boxes and start with a dictionary!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched through the "Boy Wonder" highlights...actually disgusted! This was before I started following his jurnay. What a bleeping horror!!! Nae debates about that wan!!

Also my phone froze at yesterday's stories and found myself looking at this for a lot longer than anyone ever should

#FREEDEREK
Screenshot_20200703_081611_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
He can’t even say happy birthday to his pal without making it all about him and his MASSIVE jurrrrney

Reactions: 3
He mentions his jurney everyday now! Here is a jurney for you Melvin, Paisley Gilmour Street to Glasgow Central and get yourself back to work you lazy boujie bellened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He mentions his jurney everyday now! Here is a jurney for you Melvin, Paisley Gilmour Street to Glasgow Central and get yourself back to work you lazy boujie bellened
Haha! It’s so strange that he’s not mentioned work in ages. I’ve been tuning into his inane shitshow less recently so I could have missed it I guess - but from the chatter here, it doesn’t seem like he’s spoken about work for a while now. Wonder what’s going on...

Reactions: 5
Tarnished is his new bespoke word of the day so aye nae debates and he keeps his candle stick in tip toe don’t you know 🤣

• Haha
He’s really not selling the bespoke sffphonge to me. Wiping his manky skirting then showing that it’s picking up next to no dust.

and the boujeeee lantuurn with the battery pack lying inside 🤣

tip toe condition after a scrub with his sffphonge - nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Melvin doing his skirting boards today and a few other things he's not done for ages.

So much for the deep clean he took a few days off the gram for.

Liar liar red tights on fire 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tarnished is his new bespoke word of the day so aye nae debates and he keeps his candle stick in tip toe don’t you know 🤣
Cleaned with the sponge that “fits yer hand good” 😂 Honestly, it’s like English is his second language 😂 And remember, you can also use a sphonge cloth for this - just ensure it’s a totally soaked, completely wrung oot, dry, damp sphonge cloath 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Kicking off about the skirting boards. The amount of money he wastes on shite he could have had someone in to bang new ones on before he decorated 🙄 he's clueless.

In fact, you can get them that literally clip over your old ones. He could do that (please credit me if you do this bespoke idea Mazda) xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow! His ’goldmine’ that he ’built from the groond up’ is now vile??

He is in such a bad mood today! Why is he still refusing to tell us about his work? If he was taking holidays so going back later he would say, he always talks about the mundane things because he has so little going on. I don’t believe for one second that no one has asked why he is not back. He must be desperate to take a mask selfie in Debenhams stair well.

E598C6C0-A171-4BA7-BB95-76913FA0AB65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow! His ’goldmine’ that he ’built from the groond up’ is now vile??

He is in such a bad mood today! Why is he still refusing to tell us about his work? If he was taking holidays so going back later he would say, he always talks about the mundane things because he has so little going on. I don’t believe for one second that no one has asked why he is not back. He must be desperate to take a mask selfie in Debenhams stair well.

View attachment 170943
I hope he does a rant today. 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.