Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Rayn was chasing a fly for 40 minutes.... I'm surprised they dont immediately stick to the walls with the amount of sprays and lack of ventilation! 😷
She probably only chases flies in the hope they'll lead her to the way out.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has Marion bought a new washing up bowl. It doesn’t seem that long ago that his brother bought him a posh Bougie bespoke one (Joseph Joseph I think) 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has Marion bought a new washing up bowl. It doesn’t seem that long ago that his brother bought him a posh Bougie bespoke one (Joseph Joseph I think) 😳
The Joseph Joseph one was black, the HB one is grey. At least I *think* that was the reason he gave, despite his kitchen being yunno black 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He bought the cheap home bargains one a few weeks ago even though the JJ one was in perfect condition, done exactly the same thing, was a gift and was more expensive. So.... for no good reason other than he wanted to burn some money 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he's going to pour his hunners of bottles of face/body mists into it and have a bespoke spa bath?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That's doing a disservice to Jamie to be fair lol. I've never seen so much make up and skincare that will likely never be used.
he’s going to need a bleeping rug doctor shortly to suck up all those random face mists aff his flairs before it seeps through the flair Boards intae the doon Stair neighbors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m very alarmed at how much money he’s spending! How much make up and skin care does he need?! Poor Derek’s hard earned cash evaporating like the face mists. 😔
Mario has the cheek to say they’re saving hard for Derek’s driving lessons?! What planet is he on, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly cannae believe that nane of you trolling tattle bastards have even asked about mah jurnie doon tae the spar this moarnin- ma feelings are pure hurt so they are but it’s fine, ahm fine, ahm totally fine and I’ve goat a thick skin and I have done for many many years and youse aw know that. Bit aw the same guys... av been sat here at ma borrowers dressing table aw set up with my six ring lights waiting to give youse all a look at ma haul from the range happy shopper. Nae doooopes here just pure quality, nae debates!. So anyhow ma luvlies ah hope thoosans and thoosans of youse slip into the tattle DMs and ask what a goat and I’ll be pure generous and let youse aw have a 5% discount code. Mwah mwah 💋 love laugh love ma lovelies xxxxx

I’m very alarmed at how much money he’s spending! How much make up and skin care does he need?! Poor Derek’s hard earned cash evaporating like the face mists. 😔
Mario has the cheek to say they’re saving hard for Derek’s driving lessons?! What planet is he on, seriously.
Aw god a ken! But credit where credits due, Derek might be oot working aw day bringing on the cash but marlon has that hoose sparking like a new penny every day, gutted it is! And I’m sure Derek will have a fabulous dinner of micro chips and a rustler burger served to his knee oan a tray as soon as he walks in that door. And don’t forget that marlon sits at his wee table for eleventy billion hours a day slapping chemicals into his coupon in a bid to stay youthful so wee Deek doesn’t go cold turkey aff the grass and realise he’s been catfished 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly cannae believe that nane of you trolling tattle bastards have even asked about mah jurnie doon tae the spar this moarnin- ma feelings are pure hurt so they are but it’s fine, ahm fine, ahm totally fine and I’ve goat a thick skin and I have done for many many years and youse aw know that. Bit aw the same guys... av been sat here at ma borrowers dressing table aw set up with my six ring lights waiting to give youse all a look at ma haul from the range happy shopper. Nae doooopes here just pure quality, nae debates!. So anyhow ma luvlies ah hope thoosans and thoosans of youse slip into the tattle DMs and ask what a goat and I’ll be pure generous and let youse aw have a 5% discount code. Mwah mwah 💋 love laugh love ma lovelies xxxxx

Aw god a ken! But credit where credits due, Derek might be oot working aw day bringing on the cash but marlon has that hoose sparking like a new penny every day, gutted it is! And I’m sure Derek will have a fabulous dinner of micro chips and a rustler burger served to his knee oan a tray as soon as he walks in that door. And don’t forget that marlon sits at his wee table for eleventy billion hours a day slapping chemicals into his coupon in a bid to stay youthful so wee Deek doesn’t go cold turkey aff the grass and realise he’s been catfished 🧐
duck's sake. Howling at 2.30am! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Youse miss nothing"
"Aw Isas!"

Can you imagine him making an appointment for an eye test..."oh hello I need my Isas tested"
It really is a bespoke language he uses. Nae debates.
😂😂 - Isa was a character on the beloved Still Game tv programme. Nothing got past her, she lived to gossip and was often on the receiving end of comments like "You are wan nosey bastart Isa".

I am sure Elf will be please to know that oor Marion is using their cleansing wipes to clean out his dishes and putting them no where near his bespoke skin and warning all others to not use them.
Yup, that's another brand giving him the "don't call us, we"ll call you" brush off

Forgive me, for I have sinned.
I bought the home bargains washing up bowl
Nothing to forgive ma lovelie for I believe you will have bought it in spite of rather than because of the wee arse.

But is it gin? Or a doop?

What is this obsession with 'doops'? I genuinely don't get it. Either save up and buy the item from the genuine designer that you want, or choose something different. There is no way I would think to myself that I wanted an LV scarf, but because I need instant gratification and have lemonade money I will buy an AliExpress version and pretend it's the real thing. Instead I would just buy a completely different scarf from a high street shop at a price I could afford, or would save up and get the real deal.
Judging by the need this morning for a roll and square sausage with a FRIED tattie scone, it was the real deal 😩😩😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

duck's sake! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm actually starting to get more annoyed with this wee prick. His wasteful bulk buying of make up and other associated shite just grates on me. He doesnt need anything else! Poor wee Derek is working his arse off for marion to buy umpteen face mists and shower gels!! Hes such a greedy, nasty narcissist.

Reactions: 12
The Joseph Joseph one was black, the HB one is grey. At least I *think* that was the reason he gave, despite his kitchen being yunno black 🙄
Ooh I like (for example) red lipstick, I'll buy fifty, smear it over my entire face, why stop there! Smear it over my clothes, hair, Rayn. Also, aren't the HB ones notoriously leaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He also spun some spiel about it being wider than the Joseph Joseph one. All I know is it’s cheaper and has a plug at the bottom 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I could afford a Joseph Joseph one I would have got it, it’s thicker and would last longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was tempted too, I genuinely need a new one. The queues outside Home Bargains put me off though!
My local ones always has queues, so I pop along about 6:30 -7pm and walk straight in as I do like a nosey and to buy my toiletries. 😊

Reactions: 4
He is so thick I actually cannae cope. Remember when it hit summer and he bought thin curtains for his bedroom? See how he is always awake and whining at 5am? 🤦🏽‍♀️
57D645E9-D441-44D5-A8A5-B76C8F747662.jpeg
7187C1E0-8FA3-4DB2-9D1E-791A51188C20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How self obsessed and in love with yourself do you think you have to be to drink your tea out of a cup with your own face on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that M&S spray that he 'youses aww tha time on mah jurnee' is now back in the cupboard as he sprays zoflora and fabulosa over everything.

🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.