Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
So much for him not posting anything to do with family. Or does that only apply to his family, not Derek's 🤨
HE'S A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!

AND NOTHING IN RESPECT OF FAMILY WILL BE SHARED! ⛔

NAE MAMMY & DA!

NAE SISTER!

NAE BROTHER!

NAE NIECES!

NAE DEREK'S FAMILY!

NAE BABIES!

SO AYE. NAE DEBATES.

MA PAGE! MY RULES! MA CHAPTERS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Dollylollipop

The latest story 😂 cannot believe it’s Saturday the morra, canny believe it’s July, canny believe I’m 37 in a few weeks..canny believe I’m nearly in my 40s 😂😂😂 I canny believe what a fanny you are Mazda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Caramel Swirl

Ma first thread title ma lovelies 🥂 what an honour just sheer beautiful bespoke joy running through me veins right nao I’m gonna sit here an breathe in the wealth Thank yous all 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

DilysMcGillis

He wouldnae expect his minions to pay what he pays for those plug-ins, which clearly don’t work as he cannae sleep most nights. How does his ego fit in that tiny flat?
A lot of his sentences today started with “Ah treatit masel tae...” Oh well, at least he has a book with real words & pages in it now 😂 As yiz aw know, ah’m no’ keen on the scent lavender, so ah’ve boat masel many many years’ worth ae plug ins in the scent, eh, lavender 🤯 An’ ah widnae expect yiz tae pie whit ah pied, ma lovelies, ah widnae expect it 😂 Oh, Meirdre, what a tremendously entertaining little cockgoblin you are 😂

aw the organisms, so aye
OMG - yes! I was chortling away at that the other day but, tragically, didn’t have time to come & enjoy the organism further on here 😂 I was also tres amused at his claims that he’s been approached many, many times by many, many cumpneez but he jist cannae give honest reviews of the many, many free proaducts they’re begging to foist upon him because of his sensitive, like bespoke sensitivity, skin. P&G asked me many, many times. Did they, aye? 😂😂😂😂

Erm, has he been splashing the cash on a new blue hooscoat? Is the grey one not good enough for the ‘family zoom (sorry,voom) night?’
View attachment 178153
Manky grey goonie - daytime
Dressy navy goonie - evening wear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

D2theyawn

I’m not saying some of these “cleanfluencers” pretend to have anxiety but they all definitely make out there the most nervous person ever and can’t do things by themselves? He’s 37 shortly and can’t cross roads without his boyfriend he’s only been with 4ish years! What the f did he do before that?? Get his mum to help?
The wee bawbag is riddled with the fear of going out in public and being approached/challenged. He would have you believe it’s because of his sexuality but in fact it’s because of his nasty personality. The whole camp/outgoing/sassy persona is a mere front in an attempt to be liked as “the gay best friend “ or “one of the lassies” but he is infact just vile and sleekit. I remember him from years ago going out near his home town with his wee tiny grey blazer that he wore EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND🙄 even back then his clothes were too wee for him. So aye, the larger than life personality and the I don’t give a fuck attitude is a smoke screen for an insecure friendless wee boy. He’s won a watch there with Derek and he fucking knows it. I kkow were in the middle of a pandemic but even before, he never had friends round for dinner or drinks? He never went to meet friends for coffee? He never mentioned popping for a drink after work with work pals? He shat his pants with the whole semi chem thing, THAT is the reason he supposedly backed off. Probably more skeletons in his closet than Jacko 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Shivers

VIP Member
Would love to know who posted so I could give them a follow! So even though it’s someone who apparently loves Hinch as well, now because they dared to call him out for the nasty bitch he is, they’re not a ‘real’ follower of Hinch or him and are just a troll? That’s how it works is it? He’s hilarious. Aye you carry on with your fabulous day Mario of doing sweet fuck all as usual 👍 try not to be abusive to your cat or partner while you’re at it.

Edit; found the post. Good on them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Didn’t he say a while back that he could get a mortgage like that *clicks fingers* then tonight he says it would be a huge effort and sacrifice to get a house so wouldn’t happen anytime soon. He is such a liar.

Also the fact he speaks to Sophie ’off camera’ (you ain’t a film star Melv 🙄) people on the old cleaners thread may remember Hinch sent voice messages to Lou. I think he is part of that, she ’speaks’ to certain accounts to keep them sweet, to show she is reaching out and helping others but I think also to stop them turning on her. There is nothing genuine about the character of Mrs Hinch, it is a well run manipulative company, Melv is an insignificant pawn to her but he believes she is a genuine friend, it’s all a bit sad really.

• Heart
  • Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
What a fuckin moron you are if you’re reading this. That tiny wee flat n you pair are that cat’s entire life - such as it is. Hardly any space to move & probably shit feart to jump on anything incase she gets roared at. Can’t get out to run about and explore like a cat naturally would. It’s just cruelty to treat her like that and shout at at her nevermind do it hours afterwards when she has no connection as to why you are raising your voice at her. No wonder she’s howling - probably hoping if she pisses you off enough you will fling her out the window to freedom. So stop being a daft fucker and treat your cat properly - preferably by rehoming her. And you wanted to get another one 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
he's got to be taking the piss lol. sitting there polishing his ring while it's on his hand😂😂😂😂 The chapstick length, what a tit .😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200704-020954_kindlephoto-29924130.png

Screenshot_20200704-020321_kindlephoto-29885257.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
If I see him doing one of those bloody tik tok clips with the finger-wagging 'na ah' I'm going to drive up to Paisley and snap his strangler fingers off and shove them up his puckered hole.

• Haha
  • Heart

DilysMcGillis

• Haha
  • Heart

and nothing happens

Just watched his Q and A story and oh my lord. He really thinks he’s a cut above! “The businesses and families and children I’ve been able to help and transform their lives by doing collabs” Aye ok mother Teresa 🙄 Going on like he’s curing cancer, you’re punting wax melts ya tit. And he talks like an absolute wee scheme ned, it’s so cringe! I live in the west of Scotland and my accent can be quite rough but I do know how to speak properly.

“BOAT HOOSE” wtf man 😂😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24