Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money heโ€™s jizzed up the wall on absolute shite during lockdown is quite staggering. Canโ€™t believe he had the cheek
to say heโ€™s been working hard & saving hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You do know weโ€™ve been able to see & hear you for the last 14 weeks, Meirdre, aye? How are you getting on with those industrial sized boxes of artisanal crisssssss? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #essentialpurchasesonly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish I could take the credit for Meirdre but. alas, it was someone else on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think it really suits him & I love it almost as much as Manbagzda ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahaha manbagzda was me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve such a soft spot for wee Deek, he just sits back, tokes up and takes it all ๐Ÿ’™

Have you ever watched Marjorieโ€™s stories when heโ€™s spouting direct to the camera? Turn on โ€˜fast forwardโ€™ by tap tap tapping and see what I mean. They remind me of those wee cartoon flip books kids used to get that made still drawings look real. Turn the sound off first and give it a go.
Haha, I know exactly what you mean! ๐Ÿ˜‚

He's quiet today.... dont think he's done ANY stories! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha, I know exactly what you mean! ๐Ÿ˜‚

He's quiet today.... dont think he's done ANY stories! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't worry, he'll be on later to address the hunners of messages in his outbox from his lovelies and don't worry, he's fine, absolutely fine, he just needed a day aff from the page as you've no idea how much work he puts into it on his journey. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope he hasnโ€™t had a reaction to yesterdayโ€™s carefully applied boojie, bespoke skin care products. He might look like a swan vesta match today!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really want him on a lip journee. He needs fillers. DONโ€™T YOU MARIO?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't worry, he'll be on later to address the hunners of messages in his outbox from his lovelies and don't worry, he's fine, absolutely fine, he just needed a day aff from the page as you've no idea how much work he puts into it on his journey. So aye
Aye... Youse aww know tha drill ๐Ÿ™„

I really want him on a lip journee. He needs fillers. DONโ€™T YOU MARIO?!
He'll be offered a gifted botox/fillers package by a beautician with a certificate and a live/laugh/love decal on her bedroom salon wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marioโ€™s stories today have been so cringe. He is trying to be inspirational and heโ€™s not. Heโ€™s only got the following he has because of hinch and the length of time his account has been opened... hardly takes a mathematician to work out that if you suck up to other accounts youโ€™ll get followers.
Heโ€™s quite plain compared to the other bigger accounts content
miss mops cleans
Dazlin cleans
Miss greedy does her various things, but sheโ€™s got more followers than him due to her flogging stuff.
Since you read here Mazda, pull your finger out and be more memorable than for your crappy eyebrows and tombstone teeth.

Reactions: 11
Thank you ma lovelie. ๐Ÿ’Ž I'm a bit concerned Melv's IBS has gan through the roof and he's slid through the flairboards.... ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you ma lovelie. ๐Ÿ’Ž I'm a bit concerned Melv's IBS has gan through the roof and he's slid through the flairboards.... ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚
It could well be that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Or maybe he's gone OTT with the face mists and drowned himself ๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.