Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loobyloo1988

New thread idea; palmed off the kids, got shot of the mister.... but She’s alright huns, she’s now dating her sister 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lifeofastepmum

It’s ok everyone we can now sleep easy knowing that she made her sister cum ... whilst the picture of Aaron looked on

• Haha
Reactions: 28

RedTiger

VIP Member
Could you imagine the court cases "I sentence you to 5 years in prison because you said you didn't like her dress and that she needs to stop wearing that belt with it"
Then going to prison ‘what you in for?’ ‘Murder you?’ ‘I said chlosworld should take her kids out’.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

scarlettsx

Oh my god! I had no idea about this platform, until Chloe mentioned all the hate on her stories yesterday I HAD to check it out.

I was heaving at her stories, she is absolutely vile and her littleboy was playing in the same room:sick::sick::sick:

The best bit was when she said ‘I just know your are all living for these stories’ ....No Hun, everybody’s laughing at you having a girlfriend after 3 dates and how embarrassing you are for your little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gossipgirl9101

Hahahahaha " I now realise I overshare everything"

Ends it with Aaron, won't be speaking on it.

Next sentence: I dIDNt MaKe mY GiRLfRIeND cuM

• Haha
Reactions: 25

WilmaHun

VIP Member
As an influencer with a large, YOUNG following, should she really be promoting having sex with someone you've only met once? Should she then further be explaining that she was so blind drunk she couldn't even remember it, nor did she know what she was doing? We've all heard the stories where the girl gets blind drunk, sleeps with a man, then claims she didn't consent. Etc. I am NOT in any way implying Chloe didn't consent by the way, not at all, it's clear she did. But what picture does that paint for young girls? If you're nervous about your first time, just get yourself so blind drunk you don't know what you're doing?

Fair enough sharing her story, but she could caveat it with something like "girls, if you're nervous about sleeping with someone then wait until you feel comfortable, don't feel like you have to drink to build up the confidence, it's ok to wait until you're ready".

She's an abysmal excuse for an influencer.

Reactions: 24

gossipgirl425

I think she thinks by putting ‘fancy you’ on stories and tagging them, Scott Disick is going to turn around and say bye bye to his life in L.A to come to england and marry Chloe Todd from Colchester who charges £5 for her only fans and has dinosaur tattoos on her fingers. Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Chloe - please respect my privacy and don’t ask why me and Aaron split up I’m not going to talk about it.
Also Chloe - I fingered my girlfriend while she was on her period

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossipgirl9101

So let me get this straight, she was in long term relationship for 6 years, with a man when she was 16 and he was mid 20s... never been with a female, has two kids with a man, openly speaks about unsolicited dick pics but is still out here trying to convince everyone shes bi because her friend once touched her tits for content for onlyfans.. shes never been with a girl either?
Pack it in chlo stop making a mockery of those who still struggle in 2021 to come out.
The reality for some is that they can't come out for what ever reason, and we have smelly fanny chlo jumping on bandwagons for likes... thats when you know you're lowest of the low ladies and gents

Chloe toad has a smelly fingers pass it on

• Heart

PinkGinPrincess

All I'm going to say is that Chloe is vile.
Her partner is obviously a pretty private person (hence her allegedly not having social media) and Chloe is parading her all over her Instagram.
As well as that, doing tattoos at home? Yet another fantastic example to her young followers. Professional or not tattoos need to be done in sterile environments, not grubby flats.
I'm sick to death of seeing this girl promote bad behaviour- getting blackout drunk for sex, constantly breaking COVID rules, getting lip filler from places just because it's free, getting tattoos without researching the artist and putting no thought into it, and now she's getting a tattoo in her flat off her girlfriend. Fantastic example, really 10/10.

Reactions: 22

RuRu

She said she can only see her new girlfriend every 2 weeks when the boys are with Aaron, she started talking to her on March 3 so that's just over a month, so they've obviously only met 3 times, once in the car and twice really drunk to finger each other whilst one is on her period 🤢 now they're official and she's posting pictures of them. Talk about rushed 😬 the girlfriend also looks really young, they won't last. Especially not after those stories today!

• Sick
Reactions: 22

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I watched her insta stories for the first time ever just for the cringe and to understand what you're all on about. The part that stuck with me was saying (about the 2nd meeting) 'oh God I'm gonna have to have sex with her' I'm sorry but that doesn't sound great to me...you don't HAVE to have sex with anyone regardless of how many times you've seen them. What kind of message is she sending out there? It's on the internet Clo, just because the story 'disappears' after 24 hours or you delete it, doesn't mean it's gone. It sounded so problematic, if you have to get blind drunk to have sex (for the first time may I add) then you probably should not be having sex. You are supposed to enjoy sex, it's meant to be fun and relaxed, not some weirdo performance piece

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Loopyloo10

Chloe said they’ve only started talking since March 3rd. Can only see her every other week because of the children going to Aaron’s (hats off to her if this is true - but I doubt it) but she’s already seen her 3 times? And seeing her this Saturday? So by her timeline she met her for the first time the weekend after first “starting to speak to her” either her story is lies and they spoke before then, OR she met someone in person she had spoken to online for all of 3 days?!
Now she’s a grown women etc but I seriously worry about the safety and the narrative she’s painting for people. It’s really quite dangerous. How well can you seriously know someone after 3 days, and if she’s on the phone to her non-stop then her poor children are being completely ignored so she can sext her new girlfriend of 5 seconds.

Conclusion of Chloes stories:

met a girl 4 weeks after breaking up with long term partner
Living best single life huns whilst on every dating app possible, talking to men and women.
met a stranger on the internet within 3 minutes of knowing them
Got drunk. Got fingered. Can’t finger her missus
Got it on with her gf on her period - HAD TO TELL THE WORLD
encouraged her followers who are clearly incredibly young, impressionable or really stupid to believe her shit but still; let’s tell the world meeting a stranger, getting so blind drunk you can’t remember anything, perform sexual acts without permission on said stranger
Gone official with her new gf with 4 weeks and 3 meetings 😂 it’s incredibly cringe and embarrassing really
But oh heheheheheh everything is so funny.
brilliant. Absolutely fucking brilliant. What a tart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

RedTiger

VIP Member
This girl preaches for MH like she wasn’t a high school bully, doesn’t own a bitchy group of bullies on facebook, doesn’t use peoples tragedies/stories for her own financial gain, doesn’t use people in general, doesn’t ignore her kids and the list goes on.
Nasty girls always cry about being kind when they get called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20