Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap-

Chlos work all dried up and she blamed it on having a break over Christmas, despite still posting every day.
It’s been rumoured she is being investigated over benefit fraud. It wouldn’t be surprising as she claimed to earn thousands last year through all her brand deals and of course only fans. It’s expected she is on benefits too.
Had a break throughout February (although we still saw plenty of her) came back and she’s announced her and Aaron are over.
Both of them are on Tinder, whilst Chloe seems to be looking for a girl on TIKTOK but the blokes on tinder keep sending dickpics
She’s planning her big night out for 21st June and bragging about her 1 stone weight loss.
Her Social Media Manager career turned out to be a flop and guess whaaaaaat SHES BACK TO CALORIE COUNTING 😴

TLDR- Chloe split with Aaron, she’s still a nob and now trying to become tiktok famous after all her other fails. Started calorie counting ready to be free from lockdown in the summer.

Reactions: 10
Bit werid how her aniexty was so bad she couldnt go out now can go for a walk :/
And no sign of the kids on that walk, must have been palmed off on Aaron again, god bless those wee boys forever second to their mums vag and Instagram life

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks by putting ‘fancy you’ on stories and tagging them, Scott Disick is going to turn around and say bye bye to his life in L.A to come to england and marry Chloe Todd from Colchester who charges £5 for her only fans and has dinosaur tattoos on her fingers. Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she thinks by putting ‘fancy you’ on stories and tagging them, Scott Disick is going to turn around and say bye bye to his life in L.A to come to england and marry Chloe Todd from Colchester who charges £5 for her only fans and has dinosaur tattoos on her fingers. Ffs 🤣🤣🤣
She is about the right age for him though so you never know 🤣🤣🤣 in her eyes anyway.

And no sign of the kids on that walk, must have been palmed off on Aaron again, god bless those wee boys forever second to their mums vag and Instagram life
Taking full advantage of the single parent rule though

Reactions: 4
Scott is another odd guy who goes for girls way younger.. she must have a type 🥰

Reactions: 4
She’s tragic. Imagine being a mother and planning a day drinking session on the first day out of lockdown. Hopefully Aaron’s got his head screwed on and has something nice for the boys planned.

Reactions: 9
She’s tragic. Imagine being a mother and planning a day drinking session on the first day out of lockdown. Hopefully Aaron’s got his head screwed on and has something nice for the boys planned.
I absolutely don't see an issue with parents in general arranging nights out for when we are allowed, because it's been a damn hard year for most of us! I don't include chloe in that she has done as she pleased. But her first thought shouldn't be going out, her kids will be going through a hard time right now she should be arranging things to do with them as a first thought.

Reactions: 18
Its a Monday too isn’t it?i totally get parents deserve “me” time but that is just sad.and to be honest i myself won’t be going to crowded pubs incase I catch it and pass it to my nephew,she wouldn’t take the boys out apparently cos of covid but she can go the pubs no bother.it won’t disappear overnight.basically if it’s for her shes ok if its to benefit them she’s got anxiety or covid is an issue or 10001 other excuses xx

Reactions: 7
Her having a night out is perfectly fine.. a Monday day out drinking when she’s got two little boys is my issue. She could go out the following weekend surely? Wouldn’t she want to take the kids somewhere first after basically a year trapped in a flat

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her having a night out is perfectly fine.. a Monday day out drinking when she’s got two little boys is my issue. She could go out the following weekend surely? Wouldn’t she want to take the kids somewhere first after basically a year trapped in a flat
Yes this is what I mean.its strange that this is her priority especially with it being a monday day.xx

Reactions: 1
I mean I'm not down with the kids anymore, but in my day Mondays were not the day for day drinking or expecting a great night out. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday maybe but Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were rest days. But I'm talking years ago when I was single and childless

Yes this is what I mean.its strange that this is her priority especially with it being a monday day.xx
It is a Monday. But I suppose now she is single every days a Saturday

Reactions: 3
Don’t be silly the kids have had their quota they got Peppa Pig world and a trip to the zoo! She won’t need to bring them out until they’re teenagers now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.